The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

Oh my goodness-that would be heaven! Of course, as young as the kids are, it will be a while for me!

The person below me just wishes that for once they could sleep in! Maybe even til noon!

Don't forget poor Blitzen.

I've had one surprise party thrown for me years ago and the friend who brought me to it delivered me fashionably late (which I am not normally) and I felt bad about that...still do.

The person below me can Swing dance.

I can't Swing dance, or do any other dance. :lol: Complete lack of coordination.

The person below me dislikes wrapping gifts and uses gift bags for almost everything.

I don't know about very crafty. I like to make things but only if I can't find one already made at the store. :lol: Like those Pringles can tart holders.

The person below me has had their picture in the newspaper.

We usually take down our tree on January 6th. I am still enjoying it. I consider the coming week still Christmas.

The person below me will be melting Christmas scents for awhile longer.

Guest Anonymous

Yep, I have a few Christmas scents to go thru, yet. Will melt them all thru the winter months.

The person below me got someone a melter & tarts for a Christmas gift (hoping to get them as addicted as we are. :lol: )

I probably have a pair of ear muffs somewhere in the scarf/glove/hat drawer. I used to wear a very stylish pair years ago when I worked in NYC. They kept my ears warm, but did not mess up my hair!

The person below me has already taken down their holiday decorations.

Guest Anonymous

Nope. I didn't get my tree decorated until Dec 20th :lol: , so it and the deco's will stay up for a while longer.

The person below me is making plans to go someplace warm during the winter months....

Nope, not me! No stash set aside for a warm trip...even though that sounds soooo nice considering the snow that is falling as I type!

The person below me usually sticks to their New Years Resolutions for at least 3 months!

I really want to see Marley & Me, but am not sure I am up to all the crying that I hear goes on at the end.

The person below me ate blackeyed peas and collards on Janaury 1 for good luck (it's an old southern tradition or so I am told by my MIL). The blackeyed peas are for good luck and she says the collards (green) are for money. I ate them so bring it on!!

:lol:

Best of luck to you, Sandy. :lol: One of my friends passed out dimes on New Year's Eve for us all to keep in our pockets. It's a Polish tradition to bring fortune. That's all I've got going for me this year, since I skipped any black eyed peas and collards.

The person below me has a framed picture of their grandparents somewhere in the house.

Guest Anonymous

Yup, it's actually on the shelf above my computer. Miss hearing their Scottish accent.

The person below me has made/decorated a gingerbread house for Christmas (not necessarily this past one).....

The kids and DH and I decorated a gingerbread house this year. We bought the kit at Costco for $9.99. It actually turned out pretty good and was a fun family activity.

The person below me went shopping after Christmas to stock up on wrapping paper, etc. for next year.

Not yet.. but I meant to stop by Target to get some of their gift bags... I am sure everything is gone by now.

Just wanted to respond to a couple of the earlier posts...

toberetired... I read the book Marley & Me.... cried like a baby. I want to see the movie, but I heard you have to bring some tissues!

Jules, I also have some great framed pictures of my grandparents. I miss them, but love having their photos around.

mpfand... that gingerbread house project must have been fun.

Also, I ate black eyed peas in a salsa on Christmas Day... does that count? Ha!

Okay, back to business.

The person below me likes to cross country ski. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

I love snow, but have never gone skiing - cross country or downhill.

The person below me has a room in their home decorated around a 'theme' (roosters in the kitchen, Americana red/white/blue, etc)

Most of my rooms have a theme.

The person below me has roughly doubled their tart stash since joining CF.

Guest Anonymous

Only doubled?? [smilie=th_FULL_O17] Oh....ok....that's my story & I'm stickin to it.....it's doubled.... [smilie=th_316785e4]

The person below me has belonged to a bowling league....

That's me. I don't like any of the flying experience.

The person below me has seen the Rolling Stones in concert at some point.