The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

No,, I don't really care for any kinds of fruitcake but I do enjoy some of the different cookies people bake for the holidays.

The person below me loves to bake all kinds of goodies for the holidays.

Guest Anonymous

Yes - I do. I'm lucky to have vacation time at Christmas and have a 'bake-a-thon' making goodies. Followed (of course) by the 'eat-a-thon'. And then, followed by the 'door-widening a-thon! [smilie=th_CONGRA34]

The person below me takes part in a community/church Christmas concert.

Guest stardustgirl

No, the closest I get is watching "A Charlie Brown Christmas", and enjoying their music [smilie=th_balloons]

The person below me feels that people who insist upon driving 70mph in the snow really need to be smacked around with a clue stick and/or have their keys taken away [smilie=th_aa20]

I'm *so* not leaving the house the rest of the month.

Well-I probably could justify some people driving that fast in the snow-on a racetrack!! :lol:

The person below me is listening to Christmas music while typing on this forum right now.

No, I'm not listening to Christmas music while typing on this forum but I am siting in front of my lighted Christmas tree and lighted mantel. It is very cozy in here.

The person below me has already sent out their Christmas cards.

Finished? I haven't even started!! :lol: I do have a list of what I want for everyone so this weekend will be hectic.

The person below me lights luminaries on Christmas Eve.

Guest stardustgirl

We do have luminaries on Christmas Eve!

This year I want to melt down my spent tarts and make a couple of candles to use for those. They don't have to smell or look pretty... just burn. :lol:

The person below me loves to bake holiday cookies.

Yes, this is true for me, but I don't know how many I will be able to make this year. The semester goes pretty late and then a few days later, DH and I are leaving town to visit family. Hopefully my MIL will make some...

The person below me has an Advent calendar this year.

Guest stardustgirl

I don't usually drink coffee unless it's cold and it warms up my Amaretto! :) I'm a tea person.

The person below me prefers dark chocolate to milk chocolate.

I would rather watch a movie. Next favorite is reading. T.V. not so much.

The person below me has purchased a CD from any one of the American Idol singers.

Guest stardustgirl

No... in fact I don't think I know who any of them are.

The person below me has their holiday shopping done already.

I wish. I'm usually on top of this whole season, but not this year. I'm running behind schedule with all of my holiday activities. I need some elves. :lol:

The person below me can name all of Santa's reindeer and will prove it.

:P

No way. Most nights, I'm in bed by 10 pm.

The person below me is already thinking about his/her New Year resolutions.

I think about them - but that's about all I do.

The person below me has finished Christmas shopping, Christmas baking, the house is decorated inside and out, the Christmas cards are mailed and the gifts wrapped. The person below me is Super Woman!

That is not me. I did some baking, all of the decorating is done, but I have not finished shopping. I am a little disorganized this year with gift shopping. Not sure what is going on, but I am a little indecisive... :lol: I will have to get it together this week and wrap things up!

The person below me is traveling during the holiday season.

Yay-not me this time around! But,everyone is coming to my house-which is more nerve racking!

The person below me loves to color in coloring books.

I enjoy scrapbooking and reading, but my melts and Candlefind take up most of my free time. I guess I don't have a hobby I enjoy more. :lol:

The person below me is already plotting orders for spring/summer scents.

Absolutely. I'm on lockdown so all I can do is plot, but yeah, I know what I'm going to burn and melt in Jan, Feb, and Mar already. :lol: Also, I love summer scents so I've always got those on hand.

The person below me speaks more than one language.

Technically no... but I can understand a word here and there in French (took it for 6 years in school). I also understand a little (and I mean a little) German. My grandparents were German (my grandma used to teach us words and phrases). I used to think my grandpa had a lot of slang words, until I went to Germany and realized they were just German words!

The person below me plays the piano.

No, I am not at all musical.

The person below me wishes that, just for one year, they could "skip" Christmas and go on a cruise, like they were planning in Christmas With The Kranks.