The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

Nope, I live in the suburbs/bordering on the country of LI.

The person below me is having pizza for dinner tonight.

Guest stardustgirl

Nope - I had spaghetti w/oregano.

The person below me has a feathered pet.

That's me. All my decorations and my artificial Christmas tree go up the day after Thanksgiving.

The person below me has a real Christmas tree each year.

Guest stardustgirl

Not in the house... though we do have a spruce with lights on it out front! Inside it's an old Mr. Christmas artificial tree.

The person below me visited a shop selling candles today (in person, not online).

Guest stardustgirl

Yes I have! It's 74.9 miles from my house to the Warm Glow outlet. :?

The person below me likes to build snowmen.

Guest Anonymous

MORE than 3? Nope. It's all in the wording. Exactly 3? Busted. :shock:

The person below me hates to go to the dentist......

Yes Indeed! I never used to hate it- I have no problem with the cleaning and whatnot....my big problem is with that darn suction vacuum!! OUCH!

The person below me loves the smell of their home when they come back after a vacation! Oh the scent! :shock:

I don't know if this is too much information, but I always tend to think my home smells a bit musty or something when I come back from an extended absence. Maybe it's all in my head because I keep a pretty clean house and always clean right before I leave. Any way, I pop on a couple of tarts and light a few candles and my place smells amazing again.

The person below me thinks my post was way too long! :shock:

No, I don't think your post is too long! :shock: I rather enjoyed reading it because I feel the same way when I come home, and also leave my house clean. Good to know I'm not the only one!

The person below me melts their candles or tarts in one to two rooms of their house.

Did you say 9 rooms? :lol: Wow-that is a lot! :shock: But usually I don't do all nine at the same time-that's anywhere from 4-6 rooms. But, I do keep candles in every room and hallway in the house-just in case something crazy happens.

The person below me just realized that I am indeed a flippin, crazy, wax addict!

Just NOW realized you were a crazy wax addict? :lol: Oh no, not just now. I already knew you were about 2 weeks after I joined the forum. :oops: 9 rooms? I love it! [smilie=th_a043] .

The person below me has to have at least one cup of coffee before they can think clearly in the morning.

Just NOW realized you were a crazy wax addict? :lol: Oh no, not just now. I already knew you were about 2 weeks after I joined the forum. :lol: 9 rooms? I love it! :oops: .

The person below me has to have at least one cup of coffee before they can think clearly in the morning.

[smilie=th_a043]

Guest stardustgirl

Cat - you're as normal as the rest of us.

Interpret as you will. :lol:

I'm a tea drinker and can drink it before bed, no problems at all.

The person below me is plotting a wax order sometime this week.

Oh hekyeah! I'm ordering more from Everyday Whims 'cause I'm smitten with those melts right now. (see my shameless gushing on the raves thread)

The person below me has their windows open today enjoying some fresh air.

Not me! This morning the temperature was only 37 degrees. Right now it is about 51 degrees. I wish it was just a little warmer out.

The person below me is planning on cooking a fancy meal tonight.

Do hamburgers on the George Foreman count? [smilie=th_m4t3zo4] A fancy meal these days is anything that includes the basic food groups. I don't have much time to cook since I went back to work.

The person below me is making their child's Halloween costume.

Guest stardustgirl

No kids, so no Halloween costumes for them.

The person below me has had a dog (in costume) at their door as a trick-or-treater.