The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

I admit I have a spreadsheet for each vendor listing each scent ordered and then whether I like/dislike, will buy again and why. I was so new to tarts when I started that this is the only way I could keep up with what I liked and from what vendor.

The person below me has bungie jumped!

I definitely did not inherit my grandma's gift for sewing (she made my mom's wedding dress and mine). I can manage to sew a button on and that's about it.

The person below me has had enough of summer. Between the kids being home from school and the extreme heat it's just getting to be too much! [smilie=cloud_9]

YES-says the mom who has been yelling at the kids for the last hour to stop fighting and GO TO BED! I love you guys but-geesh!

The person below me has already started Christmas shopping.

Haha, no! I LOVE Christmas, but do tend to put off the shopping part until about two weeks before, sometimes less. I always think I have plenty of time and it just sneaks up on me!

The person below me has had cosmetic surgery of some kind. Sorry, I keep wanting to make this game a little more controversial! [smilie=cloud_9]

Well, I have thought about it, but would probably never do it.

But, the person below me, loves to go grocery shopping (ewwwwww)

Grocery Shopping falls as high up on the list as washing clothes!!! Yuck!

Here's some spice for you!

The person below me has a deep, dark secret that even their partner doesn't know!!!

Guest Anonymous

Nope - I usually do eat breakfast. Lucky to have a cafeteria at work, so that makes it easier. On the weekend - donuts count as breakfast - right?? [smilie=th_bighug-1]

The person below me loves to ice skate........

I had to go to the emergency room for stitches when I cut my thumb. The embarrassing part was that it happened when I was trying to cut a tart in half. [smilie=The_Hi]

The preson below me meditates.

OMG- I had the BIGGEST hair in the world! Fought with my mom over her rule of only buying me 1 can of Aqua Net a week. [smilie=The_Hi]

The person below me still listens to those fabulous Hair bands today, and would attend an Eighties Come Back concert tour in a minute! [smilie=th_pullhair]

No, I am not a vegetarian. I don't eat a lot of red meat, but I do eat a lot of fish and chicken.

The person below me sings in the shower.

I am more than ready for summer to be over. Fall is my favorite time of the year and I can't wait for cooler weather.

The person below me loves horror movies.

:oops: Fleur - I can't believe you met Adam Ant!!! I am SO envious! I would love to hear about it...

I love M. Night Shyamalan films. Scary and really good!

The person below me brushes their dog's teeth.

anabasset... okay... this was many years ago... my friends and I went to an Adam Ant concert... after the concert we stopped in at a dance that was being held at a big hotel downtown... little did we know that Adam Ant and his band were staying there... we ran into them and ended up spending a few hours hanging out with them (talking nothing more)... we thought we were so cool! I still remember what Adam Ant was wearing... leather pants... :P of course they all had that British accent... :lol: a fun memory!

Anyway... back to the game...

We do brush our dog's teeth... just not enough... we even have a doggie toothbrush and toothpaste! Not her favorite thing!

The person below me has been to the Statue of Liberty.

Yes, I've been to the Statue of Liberty. I don't think you can climb to the top anymore, but when I was there you could and the view was amazing.

The person below me has been on a cruise.

I've been on two actually. So much fun!

The first one before kids, we drank too much.

The last one after kids, we ate too much. go figure.

Trep, you are my hero now. I loved Adam Ant back in the day. (not literally) But I did date a guy who wore eye liner.

Anyone else have a brush with fame?

The person below me has met someone famous. :oops:

Guest Anonymous

Yep, that would be me...brushing elbows w/the rich & famous. :lol: I've met Robert Urich, Naomi Judd, Bill Cosby and Peggy Fleming. Pretty sure they wouldn't remember me, tho..... :)

The person below me used to be a Girl Scout or Camp Fire Girl.....