The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

I have never seen the Rolling Stones in concert, but did see Celine Dion in concert in September.

The person below me is glad the holidays are over and life can get back to normal.

I have been on lockdown since Dec.14. So far so good. Trying to hold out. I do miss getting packages in the mail. I have really got to try to go awhile longer to get through some of this stash.

The person below me tries to stay home in the cold weather whenever possible.

Oh no...not me! I love to go sled riding, ice skate, build snowmen and igloos with the kids! The only thing I am not too nifty about is skiing...tried it and loved it and then froze and couldn't get down the bigger slope! [smilie=th_12E9EC16] But my favorite thing is to take a long walk at night while it's snowing! Everything is so quiet!

The person below me loves to ski!

Oh Dear!!! Too late!

Ok, yes, I LOVE to read!!! I always have a novel on hand. I'll try my other one again...

The person below me loves to ski!

I've never snow skied and my lame attemts at water skiing were quite entertaining to the rest of my boatmates. So, no I'm not meant to glide gracefully across any water, frozen or not.

[smilie=th_e16]

The person below me just added a new stash spot to accommodate all the new orders.

Jules... :?

Yes, quite shockingly, I have had to add baskets to my LR and some of them are still growing...How'd that happen??? :shock:

The person below me likes to wear shorts in the winter.

No way. I don't even wear shorts in the summer. Capri's are about as risky as I get.

The person below me is an avid golfer.

I love the beach but don't go as much anymore because I'm afraid I'll end up looking like Magda from "Something About Mary"

The person below me loves Walmart.

Guest Anonymous

Nope. It's a cold, snowy weekend (love it!), so I'm staying in.

The person below me has just taken up a new hobby (other than collecting candles/tarts. [smilie=th_sHellobar] )

I've begun cooking more with actual recipes instead of out of the box, but it's not really a hobby to me, more of a necessity so I don't know if it counts.

The person below me has been up on the roof of their home before.

Guest Anonymous

Nope, I haven't shoveled snow for at least 3 weeks.

But the person below me, likes to watch to discovery channel.

I've tried to make a candle out of leftover melts but it was turned out less than stellar.

the person below me was named after one of his/her relatives.

Nope. But I am going to a seminar the weekend after Easter. Not really a vacation even though I can't wait to go!

The person below me loves "American Idol."