The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

Yes. Not a real evergreen one, but it's Christmas-y. :lol:

The person below me has a decorating "theme" for Christmas (santas, snowmen, angels, etc.)

A Tur-Duck-en. Hilarious! No, I haven't braved that feast yet, but I do at least know what it is. LLVV is our resident chef. I wonder if she has?

The person below me likes mincemeat pie.

Yeah, I'm clueless. Probably is for the best, but out of curiosity I hope someone jumps in with an explanation. :lol:

The person below me is still in touch with their best friend from elementary school.

Yeah, I'm clueless. Probably is for the best, but out of curiosity I hope someone jumps in with an explanation. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

The person below me is still in touch with their best friend from elementary school.

Still in touch at the holidays through cards... but she lives quite far away.... I would love to get together with her someday though... good memories.

The person below me uses fruit in their Thanksgiving stuffing.

No fruit in mine...

I believe a "turduckin" is a chicken breast wrapped in a boneless duck wrapped in a turkey. On the outside it looks like a regular turkey..never tried it...I wonder if it is good?

The person below me makes their own cranberry sauce.

Guest Anonymous

Yep, I make my own. Rather have some whole cranberries than the wiggly stuff in the can. If anyone wants to try the turducken - let us know - I think it sounds good! We'll gladly come and be your taste testers! [smilie=th_1286B215]

The person below me loves Christmas music and has already started playing some.....

I enjoy listening to Christmas music. I heard it on the radio yesterday. I think it is a bit early for that though.

The person below me likes to vacation the week between Christmas and New Years.

This is very true of me, as I have always been a student and will hopefully be a professor someday, always on a school schedule.

The person below me has already put up a Christmas tree!

I should be on lockdown but I'm not. I have way too many tarts! This is an addiction. I didn't even like tarts until Candlefind. [smilie=th_create]

The person below me likes to take a walk everyday.

Not every day, but I take walks as often as I can! It's actually how I met DH (long story...)

The person below me likes pumpkin scents.

I love pumpkin scents.

The person below me makes their own pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving, including the crust!

Yeah, sure! I MAKE the trip to the store for those Mrs. Smith's pumpkin pies! Actually, I do try to bring a homemade dessert of some kind when I attend a holiday gathering.

The person below me is dreading seeing certain members of their family this holiday season! Wanted to juice this game up a bit!

I do. Who can walk past them without at least taking a little peek.

The person below me has accidentally left the gizzards etc. inside the turkey when baking their Thanksgiving feast. (besides me, that is)

I do. Who can walk past them without at least taking a little peek.

The person below me has accidentally left the gizzards etc. inside the turkey when baking their Thanksgiving feast. (besides me, that is)

Jules, you know me too well......... [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

The person below me always waits until after Thanksgiving to put up their Christmas decorations.

Tarthound

I start decorating the day after Thanksgiving (or that weekend sometime). The tree comes a little later.... usually the first weekend in December we go to the tree farm.

The person below me "tailgates" at a tree farm with a large group of people when they get their Christmas tree.