The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

Jules, that little smiley drinking Coca-Cola is very cute.

Lovin' everyone's pumpkins....avatars, coffees and wax!!!!

I have had Carol's Pumpkin Apple Cake melting all afternoon...it's yummy!

For the evening, I just lit YC Autumn Gold candle and will start Carol's Cinnamon Cider Toddy after we eat dinner.

Melting Vanilla Champagne from Nene.

This is another sample, and it is really good too.

your little pumpkin in your avatar makes me smile. Love it!

Awww...thank you. I'm proud of myself that I figured out how to put the avatar in this forum. I'm not the most computer smart person in the world ya know! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Have a great evening. :P

mpfand - your avatar makes me want to go try one of those Starbucks Pumpkin coffees. [smilie=th_200912104451] Looks delish!

Melting LOL's Sugar Bits. Sooooo good! Didn't know it was national coffee day or I would have melted a coffee scent. Oh well. It's probably too late in the day, anyhow....don't want it to keep me up tonight, ya know.... :P [smilie=th_butbutbut]

Gail....I love AMS creme brulee...it's also my favorite from Christy and the best I've ever tried!

Today it's Whipped cream and honeydew from Can-Do.

mpfand - your avatar makes me want to go try one of those Starbucks Pumpkin coffees. :P Looks delish!

I had one for the first time last week and they are as good as they look!

Tonight I'm melting Carol's Gingerbread House (a good gingerbread) and burning YC's Mountain Pine and Candied Apple.

Last melts of the day...

Peaches n Cream from Cheryl's in LR-freebie- smells great

Cranberry Orange from Cheryl's in K

Burning:

Cinnamon Applesauce from YC in K

:P Goodnight All! I drank SOOO much coffee today...thank goodness I don't get wired from coffee. [smilie=th_200912104451]

Heidi, I love Mrs. Claus Cookies from Haley's too.

Tonight I'm continuing to melt Pink Sugar from SSS. This one and her Pink Lemonade never quit.

Wow, you all have been awfully chatty today! I celebrated National Coffee Day with two cups of coffee instead of one! Just one melt going tonight, YC Vanilla Pumpkin. It's very good. Not much vanilla in this, IMO...more maple. No problem for me though, since I prefer maple over vanilla.

Has anyone heard from Bigred?

Good morning to all my CF friends! fallsmiley6b.gif

I am melting YC Almond Cookie....so delicious!

Later on I am going to fire up my new Vanilla Shortbread candle from B&BW. The cold smell in the jar is wicked good and I am hoping it smells just as good burning. Has anyone else tried this scent yet? It seriously smells good enough to eat!

I haven't put any scent on yet, but I had to check in. We have a cold front this morning. Yipee! It's 75 degrees outside right now. Expecting a high temp of 89. Finally out of the 90s. Yes! Bring it!

[smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Good Morning!

Starting out the day with Can-Do Cafe Brulot Cookies

bizzy b's Sugared Pear spice and Creamy Caramel

EW Maple Cinnamon Twist and Cup of Joe Pumpkin

All are so good!

Aria...let us know how the Vanilla Shortbread candle is,it sounds delicious! I ordered some slatkin candle the other day online and that scent was not available,maybe it's only in the stores.It sounds like a scent I'd like!

Vanilla Shortbread was not in the BBW closest to me so I will be calling other stores & White Barn today.

Morning melts are:

AMS - Apple Toffee Crunch (very nice!)

CFTKR - Fall Festival (another good one from Carol)

[smilie=th_1_bigone110] everyone. Today I'm remelting: Mountain Lake by YC. Melting: Spice Muffin, not sure from who. Lavender Apple by Snicker Doodles Creation. Have a great day.

Susan

Jason~ I think the last time Big Red posted was last week...I wonder where he is?

Started my morning sweet...Cinnamon Roll from Crosscreek- this one is so old and it's as strong as ever! Delicious!

Not burning anything yet just wanted to give a windy update for yesterday.

It was super bad we had two car accidents because theres a dry lake right by the freeway and you couldnt see a thing on the freeway from all the dirt blowing. And a semi truck blew over yep blew over [smilie=th_Drglar] So I guess I should be thankful all I lost were some vines. Everyone have a great day and Ill be talkin with ya later [smilie=th_1_bigone110]