The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

Good morning. Wishing everyone a great Saturday!

I have one candle lit this morning. It's called Back Porch from Yoder Candle Co. I am really liking it so far....nice blend of vanilla and amber. The candle is burning very nicely...steady flame, no flickering, almost a full pool of wax after about an hour. Awesome!

Aria, how strong is it?

Moderately strong...it is only an 8 oz jar. Not wicked strong, but a decent amount of scent throughout my entire LR area and drifted up the staircase....

Thanks for the info, Aria! I will be adding them to my list of places to try.

Melting:

EW - Cinnamon Sticks in 2 melters

EW - Hansel & Gretel's House

Quick pop in to post some goodies-

SSS=Strawberry Cream Cake and Pink Lemonade

WnS-Mele Kalikimaka(which smells like an illegal substance-think GG 420) blechhhh

LOL-Sweet Commotion

Crosscreek-Boo Berry Cupcakes

Have a great night everyone.

Jules, lovin' your avatar!

Tonight I'm melting YC Orchard Pear and Napa Valley Harvest. I really like Napa Valley, and didn't expect to like it so much. They had it burning in the store and I liked the way the candle smelled too, may get one someday! Also burning Autumn Leaves jar and two votives: Mac Spice and Autumn Fruit.

I'm itching to place an order with Carol, but have been waiting for her to post some more fall samplers. Didn't check today, maybe she has.

Guest ilovescentedthings

Were going to start today out with

falling leaves by scentsy

trick or treat by haleys

true vanilla by scentsy

vanilla custard candle still in bathroom

oatmeal raisin cookie by haleys

Good morning! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Recent melts:

YC orchard pear (very disappointed...had to stick my nose in it to smell it)

Rosa's blueberry drizzle cake (good)

Southern Star vanilla cream (really good)

Sweet&spicygrl, that's pretty funny, but a good idea too. I'll bet you gained more than a few new scent recruits at that sale today.

Oddly (to me), most hadn't heard of or knew anything about melting tarts. [smilie=th_yourock] When I started melting at work, I found the same thing there, too. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] [smilie=th_aa20]

Melting CP's Cappuccino.

Good morning! Rainy day here. Today's melts are in deference to DS :

AMS - Torrential Rains

AMS - Drakkar

EW - Sin City

Burning:

Patriot - Morning Breeze

YC - Rose & Ivy

I went to YC yesterday armed with the $1 coupon determined to get scents to do mixology.

So...today is "Days of Wine and Roses" blending Autumn fruit and Fresh Cut Roses.

Sweet&spicygrl, that's pretty funny, but a good idea too. I'll bet you gained more than a few new scent recruits at that sale today.

Oddly (to me), most hadn't heard of or knew anything about melting tarts. [smilie=th_lmao-1] When I started melting at work, I found the same thing there, too. [smilie=th_yourock] [smilie=th_aa20]

Melting CP's Cappuccino.

I'm always surprised when I run across someone who has never melted a tart before. It's been such a natural part of my everyday life for so long, it's hard to imagine not knowing how to use them.

But then, I see a lot of candle abuse too, which irks me. The poor tunneled jars and the debris field pillars. ugh. How could they? [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

I'm always surprised when I run across someone who has never melted a tart before. It's been such a natural part of my everyday life for so long, it's hard to imagine not knowing how to use them.

But then, I see a lot of candle abuse too, which irks me. The poor tunneled jars and the debris field pillars. ugh. How could they? [smilie=th_yourock]

Oooo....I have a good idea (I'm sure Christina will be thrilled [smilie=th_lmao-1] ). CF could put an infomercial on tv to spread the word about candle care and tarts.... [smilie=th_aa20] [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

I'm melting Country Home Scents Cran-Apple Marmalade, Country Home Scents Warm Cranberry Crisp, and Blue Gecko Raspberry Marmalade Cookies.

Merlin's Forest (CFTKR) in the BR

Vanilla Carmel Creme Cookie (BLUE GECKO)in LR, FR and K.....YUMMY!

Bea~

How are those tarts throwing? They are so cute and I am itching to order some!!!

Good afternoon, CF friends. Today I'm doing tealight two for last night's Orchard Pear. Also burning Apple Fritters from Spring Street Candle. We're having a one day heat wave today, the high is 93, but will be back to the 70's tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great day!

For some reason I am completely addicted to Back Porch from Yoder Candle Co., so I am burning it again today.....really aweseome scent.

All my other melts have fizzled out. I also just started a Crosscreek Celtic Moonspice tart in my plug-in melter located in the mudroom.