The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

Good Morning Everyone!

Sweet&Spicy, I've been having a problem getting on the forum as well. I can get on any other page, but when the forum comes up its like just the top of the page and nothing else. Its been taking be a while, but I keep trying.

Last nights first melt was my first dissapointment from EW. Lemon Biscotti, super throw, but omg, I thought it was horrible, my husband made me put the bowl in the other room, once I shut it off. I started up YC Napa Valley Harvest after that, nice scent, a medium throw, kinda fruity I would say.

Have a good day!

Guest ilovescentedthings

this morning I am using up from last nights melt can-do's apple mango tango(super strong) in daughter's room.

cutiepie cupcake by scentsy

vanilla custard candle in the bathroom

true vanilla by scentsy

Good Morning!

Wow, I feel like a kid in a candy shop. Got sooooooo many new scents yesterday. My husband and I were having a cold sniff party!

I have given up getting on CF from AOL. I now use Internet Explorer and even had trouble with that yesterday afternoon. GRRRRRR.

Lemon Biscotti is my FAVORITE scent from EW ~ strange, huh?

Ok, with all those new fragrances you'd think something new this morning? Wrong!

Front melt: B&BW ~ Ginger Vanilla (Slatkin) ~ I am really liking this scent

Back melt: Nene's ~ Baklava ~ hmmmmmm, good

Cisley

Hi everyone!

I too have had some problems accessing CF,but it seems to be working fine today.

Today I'm melting

bizzy b's botanical orchard and nector blossoms

[smilie=th_23_32_7]

Hi all,

Ah yes, "too many connections" was the wording I got too, Anjoy. I wondered if it was trying to tell me I was on the forum too much. :P

Today's Honey Coco Mango from AMS is fabulous. It gets a gold star and an A+ rating on my spread sheet! [smilie=th_107]

I sampled my first online B&B purchase last night. It was a Buffin Cube from Candle Dippers in Lemon Lavender. Terrrrrrific!

Gail

Good morning! sorry some of you have been having trouble. I had such a chaotic day yesterday I had no time to post. we melted Cherry Noel from Candledippers, and it was WONDERFUL! :P This morning it petered out, so we put in LOL's Comfortably Numb! MMMMMmmmm. I have gotten various comments, all positive. Some say it smells like caramel corn, others say white chocolate covered pretzels. I definetely think there is almost a salty note in with the sweet... that leads toward the popcorn/pretzel scent.

Switched over to Candy Corn Cupcakes from Crosscreek..yummy.

I've also been having a hard time getting the forum sign in page to come up. :P Last night even after I switched to Internet Explorer it didn't work.

Waiting for some packages today....I hope the BG arrives.

For all those having issues getting on the forum, we've been attempting to upgrade some software to our server and it's kind of acting screwy. That's part of the reason the site was down yesterday....

Till it's fixed, there may be some upload delays when you first try and and access the forum. Nothing I can do but.... we're workng on it now.

Finally turned off the warmer with the BG Warm Apple Cider....very good scent and very long lasting!

Now I just have one jar going....YC Autumn Gold. The more I burn this candle, the more bummed out I am that this scent is no longer in their lineup. It's very good....almost like their Autumn Leaves scent with a little cranberry in it.

anjoy, love Warm Glow! You are correct though, they are not HUGE scent throwers, but enough for a background sort of scent to me.

trep, I reeeeeally want a jar of Autumn Fruit from YC. Really like the scent a lot and that has got to be one of the prettiest jar labels and love the color of the wax too!

Aria and Heart: I like both of your avatars. Moving avatars or glitter avatars are fun!

Afternoon melts:

Front: SSS ~ Pink Lemonade ~ soooo good. I am glad I stocked up before she closed (only for a while!)

Back: BG ~ Chocolate Raspberry ~ wow, haven't had this one in a while and missed it. One of my husband's favs and it smells wonderful.

Cisley

The CFTKR Burnt Creme is still going strong!

Evening melts are Nene's Sugared Shortbread and Nene's White Almond Biscotti.

Burning some candles-

YC Buttercream

YC Almond Cookie

YC Cinnister

OMG!!!-I have been going through MAJOR withdrawl. My modem took a "crap" last Sunday, so finally this evening with DH help, and a new modem , I am up and running. Just checking in and I'll catch up tomorrow. I'm glad to be back on.