The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

Cisley, I want to try the Slatkin ginger vanilla. On cold sniff in the store, It seems like a very mild scent w/only a hint of ginger. Can you smell more of the ginger when warm? is it better than the cold sniff?

GM all, just got home from work and nothing going here yet. I hope to get some melts today (insert a crossing fingers emoticon here)

Good morning. It's rainy and muggy here this morning. I am starting the day out with Candle Dippers-Country Candy Store. This is a nice scent and it has that "fizzy" note to it. I hope everyone has a great Monday. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Good day everyone!

Remelting YC Autumn Leaves from last night. It's still going strong, and my DH likes it. What more could I ask for :lol:

Good morning all! It's a gloomy, rainy, humid day and I feel like my house smells like wet pugs. So I've got lots of melts going in various positions throughout the house:

CFTKR Lemon Gumdrop Tini

Can-Do Lemon Wedges

LOL Yuzu

Can-Do Orange Glazed Croissant

LOL Citrus Lemon Squares

Can-Do Lisa's Lemon Bars

I love pugs! I used to own a couple years ago. I would love another one!

Currently at school I am burning a Goose Creek candle in maple cream...it's awesome!

Good morning! This morning I have Vineyard from Candledippers going, and I really like it! A sweet, sweet wine smell. Also wanted to mention that while I had no time to post yesterday, I tried BG'S Bellisima Bella. Wow... that was a strong one. I didn't know if I would like it, but I did. It smelled clean & a little flowery to me, but in a very good way. Relaxing and romantic. I will order more of that one.

Trying out one of the melts from my Dark Candles order....Clove....very authentic and fairly strong.

Also have my YC Autumn Gold jar burning.