The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

Hi all and happy Friday. Don't have any wax going, as I have a part-time gig cleaning my mom's house on Fridays. About to leave for that. Just wanted to pop in!

Oh Nancy, I wanted to ask you how the throw is on your Christmas Cupcake candle? Do you like it?

Jason, the throw is great--I am loving it--in fact it is going right now. It is a wonderful vanilla cake scent and I am quite pleased with it. Nancy

The kids have been going through my stash this morning. We tried LOL's Midori Champagne, quite strong and not as sweet as a normal melon. Got one complaint, so switched it LOL's Black Cherry Cola. I know Cisley has tried this one, and it's great! Very strong and dead on!!

Another busy day here today. Currently melting:

K - Vanilla Sandalwood - EEW - Awesome strong scent - A new favorite!

LR - Mystic Woods - Cheryl's - Awesome strong scent - love this one!

BR - Dragon's Blood - GHBT - A favorite - excellent as always.

Bathroom - Black Magic - Illuminescents - A very nice moderately strong scent

Tangerine Grapefruit from Candledippers...very nice but maybe a little too strong....turned it off before work at 10:30 and I could smell it in the house at 5 like the tart was still burning. Thought I left it on by mistake! Whoa!

Maggie, that does sound like one potent scent!

Melting This Old House from Dew Drop Scents. I love it.

Cisley- I just got an LOL box and could kick myself for not ordering another Black Cherry Cola... all the kids at school loved it! Now at home I just put on Carol's Apple Crumb Cake. In seconds, and I am not exaggerating.. my whole room smells FANTASTIC! :shock: I was placing another CFTKR order, and I think I have to go back and add just one more bag if she's got it!

Switched out to Moonlight (Midnight) Pomegranate from Candledippers...I got the scent of the month in "Love Shack" shapes....so adorable....one little tart is kick'in!

darlingj1: I know. The Black Cherry Cola was really good. Hope that is not one she is discontinuing!

Tonight melts:

Front: LOL ~ Pink Crack ~ very strong and good

Back: LOL ~ Pink Sugared Coconuts ~ moderate but very nice for the back ~ I can smell the coconut.

Not enough good coconut scents in the world. I think CYS's straight Coconut is the best one I have found yet.

Cisley