The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Hello

Hello my name is Addie and I am new to Candlefind. I can't believe there is a website for candle obsessed people much as myself. My hobbies are organizing, decorating, scrapbooking and continuously lighting candles or melts. I love it when my house is impeckable and a wonderful scent is wafting through through the air. In my earlier years I have tried many candles none that really stuck out except for Yankee Candles. Now I am so overwhelmed with all of the variety of candle companies online that I had to try a few out. So far I have tested candles and melts from Country Heart Candles. Today I received my order from Spotted Hog Candles. I also have Country Chunkie Candles and Nene's Kitchen Melts on they way. My favorite so far has to be Spotted Hog's Belgium Waffle Chunkie Tart. I received it as a gift in my order and I can't stop stiffing the scent. It is so delicious!!!!!! My daughter even asked if I was making pancakes. Of course I wasn't but I ended up makeing some anyway. The scent has penetrated every part of our garden style home. I love it! My favorite types of scents are bakery, spices, and fruits. I have a few flower types stocked up for my husband. Our tastes are on opposite sides of the spectrum. If you have any suggestions on really good bakery scents please let me know:) I look forward to make more posts.

[smilie=th_Hello_] It's nice to "meet' you, Addie! I agree~ there's nothing better than a spotless house with a delicious fragrance wafting throughout. I enjoy bakery scents, too. Some of my favorite come from Blue Gecko (Lemon Meringue Twang, Creme Brulee, Creamy Peach Crumb Cake) and Everyday Whims (Caramel & Pralines, Orange Chiffon Cake, Sweet Nuts).

Hello Addie! :roll:

I like bakery and fruit scents too. Some of my favorite bakery scents are:

Spotted Hog - Berry Lemon Bundt Cake, Pumpkin Donuts, and Blueberry Flapjacks

Candles from the Keeping Room (CFTKR) - Coffee Cake and Spice, and Holiday Rum Cake

Haley's Heavenly Scents - Mrs. Claus Cookies

Gold Canyon Candles - Banana Nut Bread

Crossroads Candles - Sugar Cookie

:lol: [smilie=snoopy]

Edited for spelling errors only.

Hi Addie! [smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whole_Gang]

This is the best place to be for wax addicts! Enjoy the forum!

[smilie=th_justcuz_goodpost] Hi Addie. You're off to a great start with those orders on the way.

I love the bakery melts from Nene's. Love them! Since you like Spotted Hog's Belgium Waffles, you may also like the Belgium Waffles scent from Nene's too. It's one of my favorites from there, but there are plenty more good-uns.

Enjoy, and welcome.

[smilie=th_ahaaha]

Welcome to the forum! We've got a lot of bakery fans on here-they will give you plenty of places to check out! Have fun!