The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

I'm getting ready to light up Carol's Peanut Butter Bundt Cake. It's a great one. Too bad she doesn't offer it anymore.

I had put on-

AMS-Pure Seduction

Haley's-Pralines & Cream

Wylde Ivy-Summer Fling

CFTKR-Lavendar Linen

and Mr. Momz-Beach Babe(not liking that one at all)

Changed the last one out to- CFTKR-Pink Sugared Cotton Candy

Have a good night.

Burning one of my CBV jars. I chose Palm Island and its a nice fresh/clean water type fragrance to me. Reminds me of YC Storm Watch a little, but nicer.

Thats it here as its so darn humid and hot and I barely made it to light this one. It was eating at me to light one of them up though.

I'm still melting SSS Sugared Donuts, its still going strong. I'm smelling butter, sugar, a little spice. I declare this my absolute favorite of the month! :)

Tonight I'm melting CFTKR's Holiday Rum Cake. It reminds me of another scent that I got from Carol last year. I don't care for this one. Something in it is making me feel nauseus so I think it's going off in a minute.

I'm burning YC's Fireside and Boo.

Tonight I'm melting CFTKR's Holiday Rum Cake. It reminds me of another scent that I got from Carol last year. I don't care for this one. Something in it is making me feel nauseus so I think it's going off in a minute.

I absolutely love, love, love Holiday Rum Cake! Matter of fact I'm planning on stocking up on this one. It sure goes to show you how different our noses can be.

Tonight's melt is CFTKR - Blackberry. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I had a not so good melting day today. Things just weren't smelling right to me today.

First I melted Chocolate Creme Brulee from Busy Bees and it was really good for about 45 minutes to an hour and then it smelled really bad and a burnt kind of smell so I had to blow it out. Then I melted Strawberry Freesia from Carol and that was not for me and then I melted Vanilla Fudge from Can Do. That was about the best one of the day but it could have been stronger. So, tonight I will try Cape Cod from Cleanse Your Soul. This is a really good one and she really nailed the scents of salt water taffy, sun tan lotion and sea air.

Have a good Friday night everyone!

Hi everybody. Today I put away my Summertime decorations and candle accessories. I was so happy to bring out my YC Apple Tree hanging melter, a few metal leaf votive holders, and a couple wrought iron votive holders.

Even the kids got in the spirit and made paper chains in Autumn colors to hang along the ceiling. DH is protesting the demise of Summer, but I'm ready for a season change. Fall begins when school starts, as far as I'm concerned. Bring on the apples.

Tonight's scents are:

Nene's - Lemon Squares

HoT - Sensual Candy Corn

Overnight melts were Can-Do warm vanilla sugar and LOL' gingerbread house! I'd like to get in a fall frame of mind, but we've been having temps close to 100 the past few days! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Jules, have you heard at all from Bigred?

I absolutely love, love, love Holiday Rum Cake! Matter of fact I'm planning on stocking up on this one. It sure goes to show you how different our noses can be.

Tonight's melt is CFTKR - Blackberry. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

So true! So many times I've seen someone say that they don't like a scent that I love. Everyone is different which is why the candlemakers have so many different scents.

Good Morning.

I am melting Mint Chip Latte from Can-Do and it's a winner! Wonderful blend!

Jules, I am with you....ready for Fall! I want falling leaves, apples, cider, cool air..... [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good Morning

Last nights melt was Peaches and Cream from Haleys, don't know, I'm not getting much of a throw from anything from this vendor. I gave it shot.

Setting out to finish our school shopping, DD just needs a few more shirts and we're done!

Have a great day!

This morning I'm melting CFTKR's Christmas Cookie and Apple Dumpling. I'm burning YC's Mandarin Cranberry (yummy), Lavender, and Midsummer Night. I think I have to chuck the Midsummer Night. I don't like it. I love the color but I hate the smell.

Good Morning!! Youngest DS is heading back to college!

Starting off this rainy day melting:

SSS - Banana Pudding

Bizzy B's - Cappaccino brulee & biscotti

No melting for me today. Youngest DD is heading back to college today. DS left yesterday.

I am not ready for the fall yet. I like the hustle and bustle of summer. Summer is busy for me because everyone is home. The fall is way too quiet around here.

The weather is not too great today. It looks like rain.

I hope everyone enjoys their Saturday!