The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

UGH>>>> It is definitely the Dog Days of August here in Iowa. I will be inside with the AC on and chasing my scents as they swirl around the house.

First melts today are Mango Marshmallow from LunaBleu...is you like a sweet Mango this is fabulous and for one small tart divided between my melters in the living room the throw and strength is excellent. A very true scent.

In the comp room it is LOL Peach Ice Cream but i am not getting much...may be the AC blowing it out of the room so may change to something stronger...got my BusyBee order so I may put some of her samples on...she was extremely generous. Her Goat's Milk soaps are huge....goin to smell like Lemon Bundt Cake today.

Have a great weekend everyone

Today's melts are: Whipped Cream and Caramel Apple Pie from CFTKR. Both are wonderful!

Good Morning!

Not having a very good go of it with my melting. Started with Grump Girl Metro Man Latte in the front and I couldn't smell it at all. My husband could for about an hour and then that was it. Trying CFTKR Spicy Cup of Joe and we will see... Back still melting Nene's but it needs to be dumped.

Have a good one!!!

Cisley

Olive - I melted the Almond Cookie last night and liked it too. Deeeeelish! [smilie=th_00000020]

I'm trying one of the YC combos called Harvest Welcome, a mix of Be Thankful and Autumn Wreath. It's a good 'un.....smells like fall..... [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Guest Anonymous

Melting SSS Strawberry Cake this afternoon..it's sooooo good and yummy [smilie=th_1_bigone110] ....

sigh...ah Fall...

Sweet, that combo sounds good. I liked the Be Thankful votive I tried.

This afternoon -

CD - Old Blue Jeans

Busy Bee - Buttery Banana Bread

Good afternoon all! [smilie=th_00000020]

Just came inside...been working out in the yard and have some beer butt chicken smoking on the grill. We also grilled some squash, portabella mushrooms and peaches.

Anyone want to come over and eat? We got beer and wine too! [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

I'm melting Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper from Nene in the kitchen. I've got ice in the little crock pot which I keep in the LR, so I haven't decided what to melt yet.

Hope you all are having a great weekend. [smilie=th_00000020]

Oh my goodness!! Sharon! I am coming over! [smilie=th_1_bigone110] Be there in a flash! lol

I just changed from:

Southern Star Marie's Pink Cookies --Yum!

Scentsy Vanilla Walnut --so yummy!

Haley's Lemon Pound Cake--Buttery cake with just a touch of lemon

CCCC Coca-Cola --can actually smell the bubbles!

CCCC Pineapple Mango ---love this one!

CCCC Strawberry Kiwi--love this one too

to now:

Haley's Pink Sugar in 3 melters--these were shaped like mini donuts and baby cupcakes--very cute!

Haley's Strawberry that are actually shaped like real strawberries

Haley's Mrs. Claus Candy Cane Cookies in 2 melters ---A new favorite!! This is TDF!!!!

DH and I are going to Costco to get groceries...

Sharonana....that sounds delish!!!

Melting coconut curry by Lessie from a candle buddy....smells wonderful!!

Ooooo, Sharonana, mushrooms! [smilie=th_1_bigone110] Sounds like a wonderful feast. Enjoy!

This afternoon I'm going with Carol's Blushing Peaches. A very nice scent but lighter than I'd like.

Gail

I have got the smell of guys here- UGH!!! My DS Has his friends visiting for the weekend.

I just put on GHBT Pool Party in 2 melters. I hope the smell improves around here!

Spent most of the day doing yard work, so I am just getting the melters set up. I will be melting Gramma Fran's Lemon Bundt Cake, and Lemon Bay Apple Jack and Peel.

Have a great time, Jason, glad you took your smellies!

Oh pew, jules, fish! I can't even stand the kitchen after I open cat food.

I am melting Touch of the Southwest from Candledippers. I really like this scent, I don't know what I expected, but it is very fragrant. . DH liked it and said he could smell oranges.

Olive - I melted the Almond Cookie last night and liked it too. Deeeeelish! :P

I'm trying one of the YC combos called Harvest Welcome, a mix of Be Thankful and Autumn Wreath. It's a good 'un.....smells like fall..... [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Mmmmm, can't wait to try that combo!

Vanilla Walnut from Scentsy in the kitchen and LR.

Bubblegum, also from Scentsy, in DD's freshly painted room.

Last melt of the day is Apple & Oak from GHBT. The throw is somewhat light but the aroma is fantastic!

Gail

Guest Anonymous

Burning candles tonight, YC Lavender Vanilla and Blueberry Scone...also have melting Orange Bread from FP...everything blending together smells lovely!!

Jason - Enjoy your weekend away.

I've had a very busy day! Just getting around to melting.

Tonight I'm enjoying EW - Blueberry Delight. Very, very nice! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

I was too lazy to clean out the melters today so I'm only burning tonight...

YC - Almond Cookie

YC - Vanilla Cupcake

...a delicious combo!

Spent the afternoon and evening melting a new sample from Busy Bee in Apple and Herbs. This is a very unique scent. It is like a botanical herb garden with all of its freshness with a sprig of peppermint wafting in and out and the sweet smell of the MacIntosh on the edge of the garden. A definite future order for me. As a side note, it is also a head clearer. I am stopped up from allergies with all this humidity and this actually made breathing easier....much better than those medicine type.

I have now switched that one out ofr another sample called Maple Pecan Twist. After only a few minutes it is filling the room and I know I am going to like this one.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone. [smilie=th_ef3416a0]