The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

HI Everyone!!

I am sooo happy to be a member here. I have been getting the emails for awhile and thought there must be more to this candlefind site. Sure nuff I found the forum and now I can join in the chats. Find all sorts of deals and make friends. Thanks for letting me join. I am originally from NY and now live in TN with my hubby. We have 6 children and 13 grandchildren. I am not currently working cause we are moving to Fl soon but that is another post. I LOVE tarts and electric burners. I hope to hear from other tarts lovers soon. Pat

Hi Pat:

So glad you decided to join the forum. It's the best place to be. I was reading other things on the site and then had to go for it and join myself.

I'm mainly into melting wax with either electric or tealights and I am sure finding tealights give my smellies an even stronger scent. Either way, we really enjoy them.

Cisley

Welcome! You have definitely come to the right place. We are all a bunch of scent crazed, full credit cards, empty wallets, tartaholics around here. [smilie=th_blij31-1]

Can't wait to hear your faves.

Guest Anonymous

Thanks for the warm welcome from everybody. I am in the middle of packing as our house is going to be auctioned off Aug 8th. We tried for a year to sell it and there were no takers. We are going to move to FL to be with kids and grandkids, around the Orlando/ Lakeland area. BUT this is taking up a bunch of my time so if I don't seem very friendly, please forgive me. Tons to do and never enough time LOL. Thanks again for the welcome and I will post and read as much as possible and I will of course keep burning [smilie=th_sHellobar] Pat

Hello Pat. Welcome.

Enjoy whatever time you can get on the board. Moving is a pain, but how nice it will be to be near your kids and grandkids.