The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

My part of the PNW is hot, too Cis - (Are you on the WA coast?)

107 degrees = no melting again at home...

But at the office (!!! A/C!!!) Almost Paradise - Candle Dippers [smilie=th_00000020]

I did not think it got that hot in Washington State. Boy.... that is hot.... stay cool debra!

Changed my melters.... melting Chocolate Raspberry Moelleux and Creme Brulee, both from Blue Gecko.... yum! :P

Hope everyone is having a nice day! Today I have

CFTKR-Celtic Moonspice

CFTKR-Country Kitchen

in bedroom CFTKR-Laundry Day

and in bath CFTKR-Denim

I guess it's a CFTKR day, lol. Have a good one!

But at the office (!!! A/C!!!) Almost Paradise - Candle Dippers [smilie=th_00000020]

I did not think it got that hot in Washington State. Boy.... that is hot.... stay cool debra!

Changed my melters.... melting Chocolate Raspberry Moelleux and Creme Brulee, both from Blue Gecko.... yum! :P

Fleur - it rarely does! Parts of Washington broke their temp. record yesterday. (That is why we whine so much - we are not used to it!)

Changed my melters.... melting Chocolate Raspberry Moelleux and Creme Brulee, both from Blue Gecko.... yum! [smilie=eek]

Fleur - it rarely does! Parts of Washington broke their temp. record yesterday. (That is why we whine so much - we are not used to it!)

debra.... I would definitely be whining if it was over 100 degrees.... especially if it was humid. It is 80 degrees and REALLY humid here today and I am whining!

Stay cool! :P

Debra:

You crack me up ~ that is why we are whining!!!

I'm across the Puget Sound from Seattle in Kitsap County. Where are YOU? Are you on the East Side or the South?

Afternoon melting:

Front ~ CYS Blood Orange Torte ~ very nice

Back ~ CYS Pink Flamingo Flamingo ~ nice one too but the tealight seems to be wonky

Cisley

Wow, we are almost having a cold spell compared to you. 93 degrees. [smilie=th_00000020] I know how miserable that can be :P

I am now melting Hawaiian Breeze by Haley's This is so good that I can almost hear the ocean. [smilie=eek]

Barbara

Barbara-I loved Haley's Hawaiian Breeze!

Very busy day. I just started melting SSS Vanilla Butter Fudge in 3 melters. Jules-I agree with your DH that it smells like buttered popcorn! Very nice!

Barbara-I loved Haley's Hawaiian Breeze!

Very busy day. I just started melting SSS Vanilla Butter Fudge in 3 melters. Jules-I agree with your DH that it smells like buttered popcorn! Very nice!

Yes, it is wonderful! I think I'm addicted to this. It seems that the longer that I let Haley's tarts cure, the better.

I also want to try SSS Vanilla Butter Fudge.

Still melting and sniffing Hawaiian Breeze. ahhhh! [smilie=th_00000020]

Barbara

Time for a change up...

7-up Pound Cake from CYS in LR

Marshmallow Cinnamon Grahams from CYS in Kitchen

Cisley's posts got me "hankering" for some CYS... [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

I just started SSS Lemonhead In downstairs Powder room.

My DH Is now telling me what scents that he would like me to order. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] A miracle!

Barbara

It is MUCH cooler here today.. high of 71 which is terrific! I am sorry for all of you dying of heat stroke! I am having a pedicure party tonight, which I am so excited about! I will be starting my votives in my sconce soon, and a melt to match! Cabernet from AMS... this is my favorite party scent! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Good evening

I haven't posted in this thread for a while.

tonight I am melting

BC- Lemon Meringue Twang

AMS- Sea Glass

AMS- Orange Cranberry

and large YC jar in Willow Breeze.

Melting C.F.T.K.R. Lavender Vanilla. Very heavy on the vanilla. Not much Lavender.

[smilie=th_lmao-1] Not my favorite.

Barbara

I have an oldie but goody on tonight....Lessie's Warm Embrace. Oh!! How I miss her tarts!

In the back just finished Southern Star Pink Lemonade. I don't think I ordered any more of that. I will have to change that before my box goes out, if I can.

Front ~ Backroad Hobbies ~ Mango Papaya ~ fairly strong throw

Back ~ CYS ~ Pink Sugar ~ my last one

Cisley

In the back just finished Southern Star Pink Lemonade. I don't think I ordered any more of that. I will have to change that before my box goes out, if I can.

Front ~ Backroad Hobbies ~ Mango Papaya ~ fairly strong throw

Back ~ CYS ~ Pink Sugar ~ my last one

Cisley

How did you like the Pink lemonade? I haven't melted mine yet. So many scents, so little time.

Barbara