The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

I pulled a melt out of the basket and put it on early this morning. It was still dark and I didn't even look at the label.

Started smelling a eucalyptus, piney smell. Turns out I was melting LOL - Cold Winter Night.

[smilie=th_1084] It was decent but I had to pour it back into it's cup until Winter..

After all, it's a Hot Summer Day here...not a Cold Winter Night. It was totally messing with my outlook on the day.

Now I've got FP Watermelon Noel

CD - Margaritaville

That's more like Summer.

[smilie=th_8d1933ff]

I agree Jules, it just messes with your head when you melt something wintery in the summer. That Watermelon Noel and Margaritaville sound awesome for sure. I would love to try a real true Margarita scent, not just an icky lime. Enjoy your warm summer day melts....................... [smilie=th_blij40]

Good morning-getting ready to go visit my Mom in Southern Indiana for a few days tomorrow. I'm melting Ten-Digits Bergamot Spice. This is a great scent and one of my favs.

Have a great trip Kim, and a wonderful visit with your mom! [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

Barbara (still melting Key Lime Pie, Yumo)

Kim, enjoy your time with your mom.

I'm melting Vanilla Grapefruit from Blue Gecko. This is a strong, refreshing scent. Definitely wakes you up!

Doing a bunch of testers for Candledippers this morning-

Sweet Serenity

Grapefruit Watermelon

Peach Melon

Spice Cake

Also melting-Pink Pineapple Sugar-CYS

Morning everyone!

I've not been able to melt anything lately. My MIL has been in the hospital, and I've been getting home late. But I'm catching up, and

Cisley, please don't go, we enjoy you here!

Silly, sorry to hear about your MIL.

Today I'm melting Cinnamon Raisin Bread from CFTKR again because it was so darn delicious last night. I think it was a sample. Carol sent two smaller bread shaped chips in the same package. I only melted one of them last night and it had a great throw, so today I threw in the second chip and it's smelling so good!

Silly...I hope your MIL feels better!

DD and I are getting ready to leave for a little while so no melting going on at the moment. I'll continue with Cocomilk later on tonight.

Silly, Hope your MIL is feeling better. I have almost all of my stuff together for my trip home. I can't wait to see my nieces..and spend some time with my Mom. My Dear Dad passed 2 years ago on Friday, so I know this will be a hard time for her. I think i'll try and find a Blatz beer and go out to the cemetery and remember the good times we had together. I worked for him for 10 years before I got married and moved to Indy. I'll miss y'all and keep the economy and tarts melting while I'm gone.

Debra - sorry to hear it's you that's melting and not your tarts. :? Hope everyone having those terribly HOT temps stays safe. Here's to an early autumn. :lol: Oops. :shock: Except for Fleur and Candlelove...who are still waiting for summer. :shock:

Kim - have a lovely visit with your mom. Safe travels. [smilie=th_lmao-1]

Sillys - hope you MIL is feeling much better!

Melting LOL's Delectable Puffed Pastry.

Just started melting EW's-Mediterranean Fig. Not sure if I am going to like this one

[smilie=th_lmao-1]

Barbara

Kim-Have a great visit with your family!

Silly -Sorry to hear about your MIL.

Tonight's melts are-

MD Totally Scrumptious

MD Lemon Buttercreme

MD Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes

The mailman rang my doorbell today and when I opened the door he told me that my house smelled great! [smilie=th_lmao-1] :lol:

candlelove, don't you love it what that happens? [smilie=th_lmao-1]

Ending the day with Maple & Brown Sugar from Blue Gecko. I'm not a fan of maple scents so I'm hoping this is heavy on the brown sugar.

I am re-trying some EW tarts tonight. Drunk apples in the living room, and Black Cherry and Vanilla in the bedroom. Both seem much stronger than last time I burned them, maybe curing helped!

Kim, have a nice visit and a good cry too. Be safe.

Get well wishes to your MIL, Sillysm.

I put CD Pink Berries on earlier and it's still going strong.

Added SSS - Vanilla Butter Fudge. DH says this smells like buttered popcorn. I have to agree, but it's strong and pretty yummy too. Heavy on the butter.

DH said, and I quote,... "It's better than that urinal cake one you had on the other day"

:lol: He's a funny guy. [smilie=th_lmao-1]

No melting tonight in the heat again, but did have a MD Sunshine and Lemon Sugar going at the office earler today.

Silly - best wishes to MIL

Katz - have a safe trip!

Jules - why do men think everything smells like urinal cakes?? [smilie=th_anyminute]