The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

Guest ilovescentedthings
What ARE urinal cakes?

[smilie=th_107]

they are the little deoderizes in the urinals. I am melting scentsy spruce citrus right now and many men have said it smells like that too. . [smilie=th_anyminute] cause I don't think it smells like it at all.lol

They are tablet type cakes of deodorizer. My son describes them as having a chemical smell that you forver associate with a restroom. [smilie=th_anyminute]

They should just go ahead and make a tart in the scent of Urinal Cake, since it seems there may be a demand for it among some men. That way, when your honey says, "that smells like urinal cakes", you can say, "why yes darling, it is!" Ok, I think I'm deliriously silly tonight. Tonight's melt is Aunt Sarah's Applesauce Cake from Can-Do, which most definitely does NOT smell like urinal cakes!

They should just go ahead and make a tart in the scent of Urinal Cake, since it seems there may be a demand for it among some men. That way, when your honey says, "that smells like urinal cakes", you can say, "why yes darling, it is!" Ok, I think I'm deliriously silly tonight. Tonight's melt is Aunt Sarah's Applesauce Cake from Can-Do, which most definitely does NOT smell like urinal cakes!

LOL,too funny!

[smilie=th_anyminute]

Can you imagine the look on their face when you told them it WAS urinal cake scented? [smilie=th_anyminute]

[smilie=th_anyminute] and I agree with you on the Applesauce Cake! Yummy.

Burning Pumpkin Souffle from MD tonight....very "fall-y"...love it.

Urinal Cakes??? [smilie=th_107] :lol:

Last melts for me are:

GHBT Vanilla Bean Noel

GHBT Pink Sugar

Busy Bees Lemon Pound Cake in 3 melters

GHBT Vanilla Lime

[smilie=th_anyminute]

I am so looking forward to Friday! Anyone else?

Tomorrow should be a good package day for me...I need it to get through this week!

Today's first melt is Honeydew Pear from Crosscreek. Itt's very damp and icky here this morning, hoping it clears up. I don't enjoy my melts as much when the weather is humid and the air is "thick".

Good morning everyone,

It's starting to cool off here. Only in the 90's today.

:lol: I'm melting EW's Banana Nut Bread. My kitchen smells delicious. [smilie=th_107]

[smilie=th_anyminute] Barbara

i'm burning Evening Air - YC - Not strong at all. Being burning the large jar since 7:30 thismorning in a small office and here it is 10 am and still nothing. [smilie=th_anyminute]

Good Morning Everyone!

Thank you soooo much for all the good wishes for my MIL. She seems to be doing fairly well, they are still doing lots of tests on her to make sure her heart is ok.

Last night I melted YC Dune Grass and something from CFTKR with Summer in the name. I'm so out of it, I threw the wrapper out before I put in on my list.

Have a wonderful day all!

Hi everybody,

Sillys, I'm glad your MIL is doing okay. Hopefully the test results will be good.

You guys were hilarious with the urinal cakes talk. My DH wondered why I was laughing by myself but I wasn't alone! Funny folks!!!

I'm melting BG's Forever Alice. I almost can't stand how much I LOVE THIS ONE!!! [smilie=th_anyminute] It's to die for and is my new all time favorite.

Have a great day, friends.

Gail

Sillys...glad your MIL is doing well.

Denise...Birdy's Baklava is one my my FAVORITES!

Burning Orange Cream Sugar Cookie from MD and

Orange Coconut Creme Torte from Nene...delicious.

My part of the PNW is hot, too Cis - (Are you on the WA coast?)

107 degrees = no melting again at home...

But at the office (!!! A/C!!!) Almost Paradise - Candle Dippers [smilie=th_00000020]