The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

Guest ilovescentedthings

Were melting today

Scentsy's Luscious Lemon

Scentsy's Cinco De Mayo

and last but not least is Scentsy's Rootbeer Float

I'm melting Pink Pucker from Bella's. It's a fabulous blend of pink sugar and lime, but I wish it were stronger.

Hi folks! So far today I only have YC Amber Glow burning in jar and votive. I think it's about time to order some tarts, I've been on lockdown for about a month and a half, and I'm getting dangerously low! :lol: Nothing to panic about, I still have some. I think I'll put on Busy Bee's Bayleaf & Pepper.

Maurie97:

I am so sorry you didn't like Cuppa Chia. If we lived close, I'd buy it from you. It is one of my favorite scents from Cross Creek.

Hmmmm, I have added to my Southern Star order 4 times already. I will be adding again, with just a few of the Lemonade cups (8).

Front melt ~ B&BW Vanilla Coconut candles ~ too lazy to put on a tart yet.

Back ~ Southern Star ~ Marie's Pink Cookies. Not strong enough for me but smells good.

Cisley

Scents on right now-

CYS-First Rain

Haley's-Blue Sugar

Candledippers-Persimmon

Candledippers-Tropical Vines

Candle from Bath and Body Bliss-Very Sexy for Her dupe.

Maurie97:

I am so sorry you didn't like Cuppa Chia. If we lived close, I'd buy it from you. It is one of my favorite scents from Cross Creek.

Hmmmm, I have added to my Southern Star order 4 times already. I will be adding again, with just a few of the Lemonade cups (8).

Back ~ Southern Star ~ Marie's Pink Cookies. Not strong enough for me but smells good.

Cisley

Aw Cisley, its ok. I only had 1. It was my freebie. IDK what went wrong with that one. Maybe it was a dud?

Guest scentedstamper
Maurie97:

Cisley

Aw Cisley, its ok. I only had 1. It was my freebie. IDK what went wrong with that one. Maybe it was a dud?

I didn't care for it either Maurie, and I'm usually a big Crosscreek fan. Just not for us I guess.

Melting this afternoon- LOL Red Hot Cinnamon , CFTKR Brown Sugar Poundcake and CCCC Celtic Moonspice.

Sheryl

Changed over to pumpkin cheesecake from SSS. I really like this scent and it's pretty strong too. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I now changed to EW's Honeysuckle Jasmine.

I just put it in, so I am waiting. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Barbara

Evening scents are-

SSS Strawberry Cream Pie in 2 melters

Burning some candles-

YC Very Berry

YC Vanilla Cookie

GC Strawberry Shortcake

Smelling good here!

Evening scents are-

SSS Strawberry Cream Pie in 2 melters

Burning some candles-

YC Very Berry

YC Vanilla Cookie

GC Strawberry Shortcake

Smelling good here!

I like your Strawberry theme this evening. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

My big melting day didn't go as planned, but my son and I got to spend the whole day together shopping for school clothes. Just the two of us. We had a blast...and pizza too.

This evening:

FM - White Ginger

Soyful Expressions - Sock It To Me Cake (this was a little cake shaped melt with frosting. It was so cute, I kept it too long. It's not as strong as it once was)

This afternoon's scents are:

CD - Sea Salt Caramels

CFTKR - Honey Ginger - so good I could cry

Jules - R U sure that was Carol's Honey Ginger...not someone else's? I've never seen it in her store. [smilie=th_dancing_smile] I love's me some honey ginger!

Melting a freebie from Carol....Brown Sugar Pound Cake. :P

I have one candle burning....Slatkin & Co. Kitchen Spice....smells like a nice sugar cookie scent with a little spiciness.

Sweet&Spicy, The Honey Ginger was a gift so I didn't actually order it. It was in the same cello as Carol uses and was a mini loaf shape like hers. I'm not 100 percent sure now...you've got me second guessing.

My Honeysuckle Jasmine never quite got off the ground. In other words I could not smell a thing :P I'm Now melting S.H. Cantalope Lilly. This has been a good one for me :shock:

Barbara

Melting CFTKR's Sugar Cane and Grapefruit tonight along with CYS Citrus Ice. Also LOL's Banana Split and CCCC's Banana Cream Pie. The banana's don't smell very strong, but they're good scents. It's easy to get spoiled when you mostly melt very strong scents. :P

Later this evening I plan on trying Carol's new Chunky tarts. The cold sniffs are fabulous! :shock:

Had to switch out the sock it to me cake for Busy Bee's - Lavender Vanilla. Strong and good. Also put on Electric Lime from BG.