The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

Finished out my 'Christmas in July' weekend with EW victorian Christmas, EW Christmas tree, and Granma Fran's Christmas at Granma's.

Starting off Monday with two from Suds and Light...maple pecan streusel and cranberry walnut torte! [smilie=group_hug]

Dabba, I liked reading about your Christmas in July weekend. I, for one, am so ready for at least a little Autumn.

This morning I only have one scent going so far.

Abby Road - Honey Flower (from a friend) strong and good. [smilie=group_hug] honey scents.

I'm going to melt Apple Cinnamon from CFTKR this morning.

Has anyone been to a YC lately? Do you know if they have the Halloween accessories in stock yet?

Continuing Bellas-Cracklin' Birch from yesterday. I have a dentist appointment today and I am planning to go to visit my Mom and Sisters and DN's on Wednesday for a few days. It's been way too long. The sun is shining here and I hope everyone has a great Monday.

This morning it's Bread puddin' from Can-Do. I have really been enjoying my tarts from Donna. I have found another favorite vendor! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

So far, just one candle burning.....Sun Bleached Driftwood from Swan Creek.

Good morning!

Starting out with Strawberry Cream , Fresh Oranges, and Grape Cotton Candy all from Carol.

Cbgirl...I love Can-do too! I find myself ordering more and more from her!Donna's products are great and she is such a sweet person to deal with!

[smilie=th_shewiggle]

Good morning everyone,

I'm melting the other half of SSS, Gardenia. This has been a great sent for me. It's long lasting and strong. [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Barbara

Good Morning! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

I must to admit, I have absolutely had my fill of summer scents, which aren't my favorite to begin with, so I'm breaking out of my seasonal melting and am thoroughly enjoying Pumpkin Roll from Scentsy.

Guest scentedstamper

Good day wax buddies! I've got a bit of a hodge-podge of scents going today! I am using up some leftover pieces and bits in anticipation of my CFTKR order which will arrive Tues.! Also waiting for a CnS from a small SSS order placed 7/18, but nothing yet. Anywho- here's what's in the line up today:

CFTKR- Banana Flapjacks, Caramelized Apple Praline, Pumpkin Ginger Cookies

EW - Love Spell and Lemon Biscotti

Can Do- Sugar Beans

And lit a Wood Wick candle in Brown Sugar just for fun.

I'm with Mpfand and ready for fall scents! I can't take another floral right now! I tried one this AM, and it had to go! Fruits are still okay and about half of my order from Carol will be "fruity" combos, so that's good.

Have a great day!

Sheryl

Good Morning Everyone,

No melting today - Going on vacation with the family. I'll try to check in here and there when I can.

[smilie=th_shewiggle]

Denny,

Have a wonderful family vacation. I hope that you will be able to take some tarts or candle's with you so that your withdrawals will not be so bad. [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Barbara

Have a fun vacation Denny.

CD - Banana Nut Bread

SSS - Gardinia (in the bedroom)

outside on a plate: :lol:

FP - Watermelon Noel

CL - Cashmere Woods

CFTKR - Irish Cream Coffee

[smilie=th_catkiss]

Hello everyone,

If anyone would like to offer a word of encouragement to Cisely, please go into Announcements--Goodbye Forum Friends.

Melting YC Sizziling Lemon in small bathroom.

Barbara

Have fun Denny! Wish I was going on vacation! It is starting to get cloudy here which makes me want to burn candles, but for now I just have one lonely Watermelon votive from Partylite burning, I found it in the bottom of a box.

Enjoy your vacation Denny!

Just put on AMS Iced Oatmeal Cookies in 3 melters. These are very strong! Almost chasing me out of the house!!!!!

Burning 3 candles that I am trying to finish up-

YC Vanilla Cookie

Goose Creek Spice Cake

Goose Creek Maple Cream

I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything about AMS reopening soon? Good thing I still have lots of their stuff left.

I've been melting Magnolia Orange Blossom from AMS today.

I'm with you, Candlelove, in wondering whether AMS will open again. They seem to have disappeared into thin air. [smilie=th_happy096]

Happy, Happy Vacation, Denny!

Gail