The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

Guest Anonymous

Spring Rain in my bdrm and Coconut Milk in the kitchen and DR. All from Missy. LOVE my smells [smilie=th_blij81]

Have a great night people. I am off to watch Big Brother. Pat

Guest Anonymous
Sugar Cookie from Rosas. I like this one a lot.

Yes Rosas Suger Cookie are wonderful !!

Guest Anonymous
OMG, I just went upstairs to check on the bedroom melt. That powdered sugar is all the way down my 2nd floor hallway, from my bedroom. I'm off to go get MORE....NOW. LOL

Where did you get the Powdered Sugar from? If you don't mind telling

Haven't posted scents for a bit and had some reading here to catch up on!

I have had an assortment this weekend:

Woodcraft - Pina Colada - love it, not just a strong coconut

Clifty Creek - Mountain Mist - clean and fresh, wish it was stronger

Candle Scents from Heaven - Asain Amber - not at all a typical amber, more herbal and very very good.

Tropical Breeze - Mountain Berry - son says it smells like those strawberry hard candies with the red and green wrappers.

Candles, Gifts and More - Apricot Freesia, just starting up.

Last melt of the night is Amber Desire from Can-Do. This is a wonderful strong scent! I need more! Also my last creme brulee from AMS. I hope I will be able to get more of these.

Guest Anonymous

Is there a place on here where I can find out what the Initials stand for for the vendors. I know some but others I don't know so is there???

[smilie=group_hug]

Is there a place on here where I can find out what the Initials stand for for the vendors. I know some but others I don't know so is there???

:lol:

There sure is, Tweety. [smilie=group_hug]

It is in the category called Candle Companies A-Z. There is an abbreviation list sticky noted on the top.

:P

Burning Melon Cream from Bella's...found this one in a box under my stash. [smilie=group_hug] I think I'm kinda enjoying this lockdown....I'm trying to make a big dent in my stash and it's fun finding scents. This one is SOO STRONG!!!

Earlier I had:

Vanilla Bean Noel from Mookie Doodle

Hope Springs Eternal from CYS

What a beautiful day!

I have had SH and Haley's Carrot Cake going 12+ hours and they still have scent left!

Same thing with CFTKR Pink Sugared Lemons!

OMG, I just went upstairs to check on the bedroom melt. That powdered sugar is all the way down my 2nd floor hallway, from my bedroom. I'm off to go get MORE....NOW. LOL

Where did you get the Powdered Sugar from? If you don't mind telling

Pat,

I believe the Powdered Sugar referenced here is from SSS - Southern Star Scents.

Guest Anonymous

Sooo many scents and vendors. It will take me some time to try them and find some I like. Thank you for getting back to me! Pat

Powdered sugar sounds wonderful though [smilie=group_hug]

Tonight I've been melting Haley's - Mrs. Claus Cookies. Awesome, yummy scent! A definite reorder.

[smilie=group_hug]