The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

Happy Anniversary Slpit!

Hope your having fun Jason!

Changed over to my favorite....creme brulee from AMS.

My last melt tonight is Southern Star Scents--Lemonhead. This smells just like a fresh cut lemon, Juicy and tart. [smilie=th_aa20]

Barbara

Barbita,

There is a thread in Sales & Coupons for Southern Star Scents. They are having a sale so you may want to check it out. :lol:

Thank you Denny,

I will check that out ASAP!! :lol:

Barbara

Hope you had a good anniversary, Slpit.

Enjoy your vacation, Jason!

Debra - Shortie is a woman? I didn't know that either!

Flip Flops and Cinnamon Caramel Latte - Abby Road

Hazelnut & Cream - Soy Lovely

Almond Biscotti - Busy Bee

Orange Juice Cake - Smells So Sweet

English Ivy - Sheba's Secrets

Just relit the same candles.

Happy Anniversary, Slpit! :lol:

Jason, we miss you too. and so does your wax. Have fun!

CBV - Breath of Ireland has been going all day and it's still wonderful.

EW - Dream Catcher

GG - Bless Me Father

Last scents of the day are:

K - Melon Mist - CFTKR - A favorite!

LR - Cantaloupe Lily - CD - A favorite!

BR - Candied Pomegranate Margarita - LOL - A really good strong scent - I'm liking it a lot!

Bathroom - Lavender Vanilla - YC - A really nice scent but way too light for my taste.

Also burning my last two AMS Waterlily & Jasmine chunky votives in the bath. I need more AMS STAT!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for the good wishes. And i didn't have to cook!!!!

Decided to put on Bella's Zucchini Bread in the LR+K, but thinking cool isn't working, but the scent is great.

hope you are having a great time Jason. Was there a couple of years ago when my daughter and I took and extended girl's weekend. That was the first time I was in a Lush store. I wonderful place to visit and much to do.

slpit, happy anniversary! [smilie=th_slider_congratulations]

Jason, hope you're having a fabulous time! SF is one of my favorite cities to visit.

For the evening, Cinnamon Vanilla from Scentsy.

Starting with Lessie's Haunted House......wonderful. Also sin city frow EW.....both are very strong. My house will be smelling good today! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hope you had a wonderful Anniversary Split!

Jason hope your having a marvelous time on your vacation!

I was a busy little melter had the friends party for my DD all afternoon, then the evening for family, not that the friends ever left lol.

Here what I melted:

Southern Star - Limeade, unbelieve sour lime scent, I had half in the living room and half in the bedroom, it was a fantastic scent with a great throw!

Rosa's Free Spirit, melted this in the bath, it was a LIGHT fruity type scent, didn't even scent the small room, so I call this one a dud.

EW Limes & Coconuts, definitely smell the two fruits, but wasn't the strongest tart from them.

EW Relaxation, I'll have to try this one again, wasn't in the bedroom enough to say how this one was.

Have a great day everyone!!!

Morning!

Butter Cake - SH. So good I want to roll in it. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Honeydew Lemonade - SH. Another good one.

Just starting all these from Soy Lovely: Black Currant & Nectarine, Lotus Blossom, Gingered Peaches

Also just starting Apricot Cream Puffs - Sheba's Secrets

Melting Southern Star's......Lemon head .................sooo very refreshing on this warm morning!! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Barbara

Barbita -It is a warm morning! [smilie=th_e16]

CFTKR - Caramelized Banana still has a kick to it so I'm melting it until it's gone.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

In the LR it is Cantaloupe/whipped Cream chunk tart from Cheryl

In the comp room it is Vanilla Berry from Southern Star...a little on the light side for me, but a nice scent. I had her Strawberry Cream Cake on last night and it is quite nice....also scented the LR and K area well.

Can-Do - Cocomintfrost

Cyn - how is the throw on your Sheba's? Some of mine have been really strong, others I could hardly smell. (Gotta love their bath bombs, though!)

Melting Cheryl's Creamy Cinnamon Chai. Yummers! [smilie=th_c032]

I'm on vacaaaaaation this week...yippee! [smilie=th_blij40] I'll be able to melt more than my customary one in the evening. On the weekends, I usually increase to two. Maybe I'll go hog wild and even melt three a day. :P Yep...that's me...wild & crazy.... [smilie=HBday]

Melting Cheryl's Creamy Cinnamon Chai. Yummers! [smilie=th_blij40]

I'm on vacaaaaaation this week...yippee! [smilie=HBday] I'll be able to melt more than my customary one in the evening. On the weekends, I usually increase to two. Maybe I'll go hog wild and even melt three a day. [smilie=th_c032] Yep...that's me...wild & crazy.... [smilie=th_yahoo]

Trying to sneak a birthday past us? [smilie=th_bounce] I don't think so.

:P I got the party started in the birthday thread. [smilie=th_00000020]