The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

Morning everyone!

Not melting anything, I'm at work and I'm going to a concert tonight, so nothing tonight either, I'm gonna have withdrawal symptoms lol! I'm going to see Kenny Chesney, Miranda Lambert, and Lady Antebellum for any country fans out there!

Denise, hope your DH had a wonderful birthday. Its a very popular birthday. As far as I know. Its my daughters b'day, it was my dad's birthday, it is my sisters BIL's birthday, Scented's DD's birthday and now your husband! Busy Day!!!!

Have a great day everyone!

sillymom, have fun at the concert tonight! You can always slip a tart into your pocket to huff so you don't go into withdrawal. [smilie=th_sHellobar]

I'm melting Vanilla Crunch from LOL in the kitchen and living room and Mediterranean Spa from Scentsy in the powder room.

sillymom, have fun at the concert tonight! You can always slip a tart into your pocket to huff so you don't go into withdrawal. [smilie=th_sHellobar] .

Great Idea, I'll do that!!!

First scents of the day are:

K - Pumpkin Frapp - SH - This is another sample tart and it's awesome - love it!

LR - Pear Berries - Mookie Doodle - A very nice moderately strong scent

BR - Fizzy Pop - SH - Another sample tart and this is also awesome.

Bathroom - 2nd tealight on CFTKR's Watercress & Aloe which is soooo good!

Upstairs ~ Lilac Cream from CYS.....lovely, just lovely!

Downstairs ~ Bermuda Triangle from GHBT....a great warm weather scent....tropical!

I switched out the FM Sugar Cookie and the EE Aged Merlot

Added:

FM - Vanilla Amber

LOL White Cake - it's good but it's fighting the smell of my crock pot 'o pork chops. I'm going to shut the LOL down until after dinner.

The rest of my scents have stayed the same today.

Afternoon melts are

CFTKR Rainbow Cotton Candy....perfect scent for this hot day we are having here in Michigan!

Can-do Honeydew Melon..very good

CFTKR Island Fresh

Guest scentedstamper

Did some switching out, and afternoon melts are:

CD - Strawberry Rhubarb Pie (this has been going strong for at least 3 hours!)

GHBT - Pool Party (great! Reminds me of CanDo Paradise Island!) and Lemon Poppy Seed Cake (fabulous!)

Have a nice afternoon!

Sheryl

Hello everyone! I've been out since 9 so no melting yet. I plan on lighting up Carol's new Sweet Pumpkin Bars & Creme Brulee...it's outstanding!

Hi Everyone, I hope your all having a great day.

Today I have been burning Strawberries and Cream from Old Virginia.......the candle is almost done, so I am trying to finish it so that I can start a new one.

I am also burning Red Velvet Cake from CBV........same as the other candle......almost gone.

I am melting Pumpkin Cheesecake from Gramma Frans.....no matter what time of year it is, this is a fantastic scent. MMMMMMMGOOD !!!!

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

LOL Pink Sugar Buttercream here today. After this I want to put on something really summery.

(Bigred, I have that Fizzy Pop scent in my queue of scents to be melted soon! I am looking forward to trying it.)

This afternoon I am happily melting YC----Greenhouse. For me, this is a very uplifting scent. I will buy this one in a candle. [smilie=th_sHellobar]

Barbara

Hi all!

Afternoon scents are:

K - Dried Apple Wreath - Busy Bee's - A really good apple scent - love it!

LR - Lilac Leaves - Colonial - Awesome soft floral scent

BR - Wild Cherry - Busy Bee's - A very good sweet cherry scent

Bathroom - Water Blossom & Ivy - Mookie Doodle - A very nice moderately strong scent

Also burning a few jars around the house since it decided to rain, AGAIN! [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

K - YC Farmhouse Apple 2-wick (awesome)

LR - Gold Canyon Casablanca Lily (awesome)

BR - YC Wild Cherry

Bathroom - WoodWick Tradewinds (awesome fresh scent)

LOL Pink Sugar Buttercream here today. After this I want to put on something really summery.

(Bigred, I have that Fizzy Pop scent in my queue of scents to be melted soon! I am looking forward to trying it.)

Your queue of scents to be melted? [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4] I like this. I need a scent queue, like Netflix.

LOL - White Cake is back on and smelling good.

EW - Caramel & Pralines too.

I was out all day and when I came home I melted Baton Rouge from Crosscreek.

I thought I liked it....in fact it is a very nice scent but my nose just can't take hours and hours of scents like this and florals and cleans. Not sure why but I can only melt these types for a short while before I get overwhelmed and sick to my stomach. I guess I am one of the strange ones....Bakery and fruit...no problem...could smell them all day and night.

I really wanted to expand my scent genre because some of the names of these are sooo intriguing and pretty. I guess I am a bakery, foodie girl at heart.

Tonight I'm melting CFTKR's -

Caramelized Pralines & Cinnamon Buns

Sweet Pumpkin Bars & Creme Brulee.

Both are fantastic.

I'm burning YC's-

Good Morning

Black Currant.

Hi everyone,

I just got home after a day out and about. Melting Jasmine from AMS. Love this one! It's not all all "cloying" to use Bigred's term. Even though it's a floral, it's even got a bit of rose according to Christy's scent description. I don't smell rose. I smell a fresh, uplifting note that makes it even better than a straight jasmine would be.

Have a good evening!

Gail