The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

I just received my order from CFTKR. I ordered a bunch of the new tart combo cups. Wow, they are huge and the cup are of very high quality. I'm very impressed. I just started Pumpkin Sweet Bars & Creme Brulee in the downstairs melter.

Did you cut them in half or did you just pop the whole tart in the melter?

Happy Birthday to your daughter Sillysmom! It sounds like you should have a fun day. I have been trying to clean house... :shock: in order to have things semi-under control for when I have another 5 and 3 year old to babysit tonight. I am sure everything I have done will be erased in under 10 minutes.

I tried again with the EW Drunk Apples, still not getting much. I think I will switch out after dinner.

In the bedroom I started Creamy Raspberry Cupcake from LOL and EWWWW.... :oops: couldn't handle it, which is rare for me and an LOL tart. Must have been in the sale bin for a reason! So I put in Froot Loop Cookies and heaven was found! :oops:

Happy Birthday to your DD's Silly and Scentedstamper!

I think I need to seriously consider moving to Canada! I am not a summer gal-but live in the midwest where its a million degrees and humid-ALOT!! Go figure! I am with you Bigred-A/C is cranking and I still don't want to move! I weeded the garden first thing this morning and still ended up drenched! Yuck...

Any way-melting Rainwater Mint-LOL this morning.

Cat01, send some of that weather our way!!! It's been cold and rainy here in New England pretty much since March...ugh!

Last scents of the day are:

K - Raspberry Rainbow & Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream - CFTKR - This is one of her new chunk tarts and I cut it in half because it was so big - Very nice scent but not very strong.

LR - Blue Agave - CFTKR - Another great scent from Carol - Love it!

BR - Watermelon Kick - CFTKR - Awesome strong scent - A new favorite!

Bathroom - Watercress & Aloe - CFTKR - This one is a sample she sent me from her new line of scents she is going to be putting out very soon and it's awesome and strong - Another new favorite!

ETA: The Raspberry Rainbow/Vanilla Ice Cram tart got stronger the more it melted - it's actually plenty strong enough now that it's scenting the kitchen quite nicely.

Hi Denise! Happy Birthday to your DH! Last melt of the night is Cinnamon Rolls from Haley's. Have a good night all!

Last scent for the evening is SH.. Citrus Linen H20.

clean and refreshing.

:shock: Good Night, Barbara

I hope your DDs had happy birthdays, Silly & Scentedstamper.

Darling, I did not like that Creamy Raspberry Cupcake scent from LOL either. It was a stinker to me.

On the road again so I only one scent going: Apple Crumb Cake, Abundascents.

Lightning woke my DS, who woke me. :shock: So it's the middle of the night, he's asleep again and now I'm awake.

Evening and overnight scents were/are:

GG - Loves me some Lemon Curd

EE - Aged Merlot

Back to bed...

Hi again. The sun is up now at least. I didn't sleep much but it was oddly very peaceful and quiet predawn and there was a short rain.

This is what I've got going this morning:

YC - Vanilla Lime small jar

CFTKR - Banana Vanilla Noel square votive

EE - Nightmare pillar

Chrissy - Lemon votive

FM - Sugar Cookie melt

Busy Bee - Maple Icing palm melt

WG - Lemon hearth pillar

Good morning! Jules, I love it when there is a light rain early in the morning before the sun is up.

So far I have

Busy Bess-Pink Coconut

Busy Bees-Fresh Peach

CFTKR-Coconut Hibicus

Busy Bees-Raspberry Dreams

I hope everyone has a beautiful day!

Good morning! It's a beautiful morning here and going to get quite hot today....90 degrees!

This morning I am melting Crosscreeks Island Fresh! I put 1/2 a tart in the plug-in and it is scenting the entire first floor. I highly recommend this one to anyone who loves clean, fresh scents!

Gonna go rummage through my stash and see what other goodies I can find to melt today!

Guest scentedstamper

Good morning! [smilie=th_200911025310] While I'm doing this, I am melting these:

CCCC - Sundae Indulgence, GG - Don't Squeeze My Melons!, BG - Vanilla Grapefruit and Wylde Ivy - Lemontine. Also burning a GC jar in Strawberry Shortcake.

:shock:

Sheryl

Good morning! [smilie=th_200911025310]

Early melts are

CFTKR Strawberry Kiwi....this is a good one !

CFTKR Raspberry Cream

Can-do Whipped Cream and Honeydew

Almost country Fresh Laundry

Bigred I agree about Carol's Watermelon Kick...it's a good one from her!

[smilie=th_smiley-yawn] 6:10 th AM I am finishing up SH Citrus Linen H20 from last night. Its still going strong!

[smilie=th_200911025310] [smilie=th_blij51]

:shock: Barbara

Good Morning Everyone!

This morning's melts are-

SH Sock it to Me Cake

Cozy Cottage White Cake

HOT Hot Pink Cake

It looks like it might be sunny and hot here today-Finally!

Guest scentedstamper

Dumped CCCC Sundae Indulgence in favor of LOL OMG Sugar Cookie. (much better IMO)

Have a great day!

Sheryl

Happy Birthday to your DD's Silly and Scentedstamper!

I think I need to seriously consider moving to Canada! I am not a summer gal-but live in the midwest where its a million degrees and humid-ALOT!! Go figure! I am with you Bigred-A/C is cranking and I still don't want to move! I weeded the garden first thing this morning and still ended up drenched! Yuck...

Any way-melting Rainwater Mint-LOL this morning.

Cat01, send some of that weather our way!!! It's been cold and rainy here in New England pretty much since March...ugh!

You can have all the summer you want-its finally a little cooler and very cloudy today. Not as bad! Maybe it will rain and cool things off!smiley-angry028.gif

I am melting Merlins Forest CFTKR first this morning.