The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

This afternoon I'm burning SH - Banana Nut Bread.

[smilie=th_Welcome1-1] BARBITA - Glad to see you are no longer a Newbie!

This afternoon I'm burning SH - Banana Nut Bread.

Barbita - Glad to see you are no longer a Newbie!

:lol:

[smilie=th_Welcome1-1] Denny,

Thank you :P

Barbara

Hi CF friends! [smilie=The_Hi]

It sounds like most of you are having really nice weather. Enjoy! [smilie=th_Welcome1-1]

I'm continuing with AMS Passionate Kisses today. It still has a lot of life left and is soooo good!

Yesterday DH and I went for an ice cream cone at Baskin Robbins. I was reading all the flavor descriptions when I came across this one:

America's Birthday Cake

Strawberry and Cake-flavored ice creams are mixed with confetti-topped cake pieces then swirled with a blue whipped cream ribbon.

Instead of thinking "That sounds yummy, I want it," I thought, "Oooo, that'd make such a pretty, fragrant candle and it'd be fabulous in B&B!" :lol: This is what I think when I'm standing at my favorite ice cream counter choosing a flavor?? :P

Gail, just too far gone to be helped

Pupplylove - LOL! I'm like that too sometimes.

This afternoon I'm melting Banana Flapjacks.

Hi all! I got my Colonial Candle order, placed an order with CFTKR and just put on some new scents:

K - Georgia Peach & Country Berry - Bizzy B's - A very nice moderately strong scent

LR - Red Tea & Cypress - Soy Lovely - last scent from my small order and I don't think I'll order again - this is yet another scent that smells great - If I stand right over the melter! Otherwise I'm not getting anything, which is a shame because all the scents are great quality scents - she needs to beef up her throw and scent strength and she'll have great tarts.

BR - Strawberry Kiwi - Blue Gecko - A favorite.

Bathroom - Beach Walk - YC - A favorite.

I'm also still burning my YC Sand Castles Swirl jar in the bath and I added the new Golden Pear votive I got from Colonial in the BR so I can test out the scent - it's ok but I smell cinnamon and clove instead of pear. It seems like it's really hard to find a really great pear scent because I haven't found one yet!

Maurie - great descriptions. Southern Star is on my too try list.

Mediterranean Fig - Accentriks. Too perfumey. It will be dumped soon.

Caramel Cinnamon Latte and Honey Gingerbread - Angie's

Country Berry Hotcakes - DreamSoy

Caramel - Gramma Fran's

Orange Juice Cake - WnS

Burning:

Apple Pie - The Light Fandango. Smells good.

Peanut Butter - Backroad Hobbies. I don't smell anything here yet.

Edited for spelling errors. [smilie=th_Welcome1-1]

TGIF for sure! Love seeing so many scents going. Thanks for the link to Southern Stars Maurie! I'm back to melting several scents:

LOL ~ Pineapple Orchid

CCCC ~ Pink Crush

CD ~ Satsuma Guava

BG ~ Summer Lovin

CP ~ Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

Can-Do ~ Chocolate Tini

AMS ~ Peppermint Patty

GW ~ Hazelnut Marshmallow

Hi CF friends! [smilie=The_Hi]

It sounds like most of you are having really nice weather. Enjoy! :lol:

I'm continuing with AMS Passionate Kisses today. It still has a lot of life left and is soooo good!

Yesterday DH and I went for an ice cream cone at Baskin Robbins. I was reading all the flavor descriptions when I came across this one:

America's Birthday Cake

Strawberry and Cake-flavored ice creams are mixed with confetti-topped cake pieces then swirled with a blue whipped cream ribbon.

Instead of thinking "That sounds yummy, I want it," I thought, "Oooo, that'd make such a pretty, fragrant candle and it'd be fabulous in B&B!" [smilie=group_hug] This is what I think when I'm standing at my favorite ice cream counter choosing a flavor?? [smilie=th_balloons]

Gail, just too far gone to be helped

So funny, Puppylove. It sure would be a good B&B scent. I've worn real ice cream before, but never on purpose.

This afternoon it's AMS - Key West Vacation Home

I'm not sure of the name, can't find the tart cup, and it's not listed on the website, but it's wonderful! Tropical floral fresh fruit.

Also Chrissy - Chrissy Mango/Papaya votive - doing well and nicely scented.

Can-Do - Orange Blossom Magnolia going strong all day in the BR.

I [smilie=th_31] Summer scents.

Edit: I found the AMS cup. The wonderful scent is Key West Island Home.

Jules wrote, "I've worn real ice cream before, but never on purpose."

You are hands down, the one liner queen, Jules! :lol:

Gail

Good afternoon....

Melting Sweetheart Roses from GHBT and it smells so nice and I am really enjoying it a lot....a wonderful scent from Grandma! [smilie=group_hug]

bigred, thanks for the description of the Colonial Golden Pear....I truly wanted to order a large jar of that scent based on the scent description alone! Now, I think I will take the plunge...sounds like a great scent even though you said the pear part isn't very noticeable.

You have enabled me without even knowing it...lol

Aw Thanks. [smilie=group_hug] I feel like Norm from Cheers.

I had to switch out my AMS already. It was really good while it lasted though.

I put on:

Busy Bee - Oatmeal Scotchies - Yumma

Good Evening, Gosh it seems like I never get on the computer anymore. Anyway I'm melting my favorite from Can-Do Spicy Apples and Peaches. I need to get off my self imposed lock down and order soon. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Just burning my LOL candle today. It was kind of a stressful day, the first day of the summer class I'm teaching. But things went OK and it should be a good class.

Barbita,

Your quite welcome newbie......................I'm sure you will be pleased. I have loved everything so far. I think I may need to place another order.

Enjoy!

Maurie97

:shock: Well.........I just placed an order. I ordered 5 of the lemon scents that you suggested, and an 8 piece sampler. They are nice sized tarts! Can't wait!! [smilie=th_12E9EC16] I will let you know how I like them!

Barbara

Brown Sugar Pecan - Almost Country

Pistachio Fluff Cake - Angie's. Delicious, wish it were stronger.

Himalayan Poppy Seed - Abundascents

Hi! I am melting AMS pink sugar in the bedroom and Candledippers Peach Zinfandel in the living room! MMMMmmmm! Going to have to go back to Candledippers for this one! I need some more scrub too... and this scent could be heavenly!!! [smilie=th_12E9EC16]