The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

Oh, another dreary day here on Long Island. Last nights melts were LOL Vanilla Coconut from a Candlefind friend, thanks Monalissa! It was really a great scent, but not too much of a throw, and a YC tart in Orange Cranberry, this one looks like a real tart with fruit on it. Much better throw in the combo melter than in the tealite, thats for sure.

Have a great day all!

Hi all! Today's first scents of the day are:

K - Cranberry Marmalade - SH - This is a test scent Tarrah sent me and it's so good and strong - reminds me a lot of EW's Cranberry Craze (that a CF friend sent me) which I loved.

LR - Jade - CFTKR - A favorite. I also put on some Rosa's Tropical Rain oil in the tealight oil burner - smells great!

BR - Believe - LOL - Awesome strong scent - another favorite from LOL

Bathroom - Orange Blossom - Rosa's - A nice moderately strong scent

I'm also burning two YC Midnight Jasmine votives in the bath.

:lol:

Melting Red Velvet Cake from MTT in 3 melters! I'm getting low on this awesome scent....got to order more!

Sugar Cane & Vanilla, Sticky Toffee Pudding (Nene's)

Granny's Pie Crust,Cantaloupe, Oatmeal Cookies (Aubrey's)

Bushel's of Fun (Gramma Fran's)

same candles and fragrance oil.

Guest scentedstamper

Evening melts are: BG Spiced Pumpkin Brulee, Missy's Cinnamon Vanilla, Haley's Pink Sugar and Wylde Ivy Cinnamon Brulee. Also burning some chunk votives from Haley's in Carrot Cake.

Enjoy!

Sheryl

Hi all! Been gone most of the day, but CCCC's Paradise and Can-Do's Satsuma are still going pretty strong, but time to change. A few that I just put on for the evening:

LOL ~ Limonade

SH ~ Paradise

CCCC ~ Fresh Lemon Slices

AMS ~ Banana Kiwi

Hope everyone has a great evening! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Last scents of the night for me are:

K - All Hallow's Eve - CCCC - An awesome fruity/spicy scent.

LR - Desolate Forest - EE - A favorite

BR - Moonlight Gardens - LOL - Another awesome LOL scent

Bathroom - Egyptian Musk - Nene's - A nice scent but weak.

Still have the two YC Midnight Jasmine votives going in the bath.

Good Night all!

Good evening everyone.

Just a quick note to say Carol's Coconut Hibiscus is still going strong (and fabulous!) after eleven hours. Ohhhh, it's one of my all time favorites! [smilie=th_cc15] Since Carol doesn't do bath & body (correct?) I Googled "coconut hibiscus" because this would be soooo DEEEEVINE in B&B! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I must have it. Must, must, must.

Gail, Gushing

Trying another Crossroads scent...Cranberry Muffin. I like it and it seems to be strong but it doesn't really smell like a cranberry muffin to me.

Last night I had Frosted Grahams from WnS and it was yummy. The CYS German Honey Cake lasted about 10 plus hours....excellent.

Good Morning everyone!

I am not melting anything yet...in fact, since I have gotten back from vacation, I haven't been home that much! I had all these errands to run and then playdates at the park with my kids, birthday parties..Ugh! I need some at home time so I can at least get thru the laundry and melt my tarts! Today should be good though, only a chiropractor appt...You better believe I am going to fire up my melters!

Jules....Mayberry in black and white? It might as well have been....it felt so weird being there. It was like we were transported back in time. When we left, I felt like I had to adjust to the "real" world. It was strange. I made some really nice friends there during our stay too and we exchanged phone numbers so that made it even harder to leave.

Thanks for the welcome backs. Hopefully, I will get to posting soon.