The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

Melting EW's Banana Nut Bread. Mmmm....smells like some is baking in the oven. But it isn't. [smilie=th_cray] Just might have to remedy that.... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Have a great weekend! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving]

Melting SH, Bamboo Lilly. Its a nice floral scent, and DH actually likes it! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Barbara

Happy, Happy Weekend!

I'm melting GHBT's Lavender Apple. Boy, this is a beautiful scent! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

eta: Wow, only two hours later and the scent throw is totally gone. And this one was soooo good! [smilie=th_cray]

Gail

We took DD to the aquarium today. We were soooo close to the Yankee outlet by us but DD was melting after all of the excitement so we went directly home.

I just started melting Blackberry. I never got around to starting it this morning.

Hey everyone...just a quickie here....been cleaning all day, doing laundry, yardwork, blah, blah, blah....

LR...Lemongrass & Olive...Can-Do ~ Fabulous scent! Very fresh and clean smelling. Donna has another winner with this one!!

Guest Room...Blue Sugar...CYS ~ Oh my! DS had a buddy spend the night and the two of them slept in the guest room....Two 10-year-old boys = stinky!:lol: They are out bike riding. I went and made the beds and sprayed some linen spray all over and now the tart is doing it's job and making the whole room smell great!!!

Kitchen...YC Honeydew Melon jar ~ this one is finally throwing an acceptable amount of scent, bigred! I am about 1/3 way through the jar and I am thrilled that I can finally smell this candle!!! Woo Hoo!!! [smilie=th_anyminute]

Well, back to folding clothes..... :lol:

Hi everyone!

Melting Nene's Lemon Starburst Martini today. (I gave DH about half a dozen choices and this is what he picked out.) It is reminding me of the lemon italian ice I had last night. Yum!

Hi all! Been out all day on yet another dreary rainy day (I'm so over the rain!) so this is my first chance to melt.

K - Lady Apple - Cozy Cottage - Another awesome strong scent from this vendor - I'd definitely reorder from her.

BR - Earth & Sky - Rosa's - Awesome moderately strong fresh clean scent

LR - I made my own blend of scents - I took a YC Orchard Pear and put it in the melter and then I took some WoodWick Currant oil and put that in the tealight oil warmer (which glows from within when a tealight is lit inside - very pretty!) they blend well together and it smells great!

Bathroom - French Lavender - Colonial - A great true lavender scent. I need to get a jar of this scent!

I'm also burning a couple of jars in the bedroom - WoodWick Tradewinds and Colonial Seagrass which are blending well together with the Earth & Sky.

Hi all!

Bathroom - Victorian Rose - LOL - A nice rose but a bit on the bitter/acrid side.

Floridamom, that's horrible about what happened. I hope they catch the crook.

Bigred, did you mean Morgan's Rose or Victorian Gardens? :lol: Both scents are unique ones. I'll have to pull those out and get a whiff of the "acrid" :lol: side you smell.

Trying to catch up on reading what everyone is melting. So sorry about your DH Floridamom. It's a good thing they didn't take your DH along with his belongings. :lol:

Melting AMS ~ Seaglass (nice scent in one of my bedrooms)

LOL ~ Just swtiched out Spicey Gumdrops for Black Cherry Cola and it's a bigger hit with my company.

Nene's ~ Juicy Fruit Gum (super dupe) This is a fun one to melt! :lol:

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Stronger stuff will be on later. [smilie=th_anyminute]

Hi all!

Bathroom - Victorian Rose - LOL - A nice rose but a bit on the bitter/acrid side.

Floridamom, that's horrible about what happened. I hope they catch the crook.

Bigred, did you mean Morgan's Rose or Victorian Gardens? :lol: Both scents are unique ones. I'll have to pull those out and get a whiff of the "acrid" :lol: side you smell.

Trying to catch up on reading what everyone is melting. So sorry about your DH Floridamom. It's a good thing they didn't take your DH along with his belongings. :lol:

Melting AMS ~ Seaglass (nice scent in one of my bedrooms)

LOL ~ Just swtiched out Spicey Gumdrops for Black Cherry Cola and it's a bigger hit with my company.

Nene's ~ Juicy Fruit Gum (super dupe) This is a fun one to melt! :lol:

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Stronger stuff will be on later. [smilie=th_anyminute]

LOL, it's neither. Allison sent me a few straight Victorian Rose tarts, which is the only straight rose scent she has right now, and the reason she isn't selling it is because she thinks it's too acrid too and she wanted to get my opinion on it. The Morgan's Rose is actually nice and I haven't tried the Victorian Garden yet but I did ask her to reorder that one so that I could, since you raved about it. :P

LOL, it's neither. Allison sent me a few straight Victorian Rose tarts, which is the only straight rose scent she has right now, and the reason she isn't selling it is because she thinks it's too acrid too and she wanted to get my opinion on it. The Morgan's Rose is actually nice and I haven't tried the Victorian Garden yet but I did ask her to reorder that one so that I could, since you raved about it. :lol:

:lol: No wonder I haven't heard of Victorian Rose. I would love for her to have a straight authentic Rose scent that's as good as her Lavender. You're a great person to test a floral for her!

I just added Morgan's Rose to my scents this evening. The bakery notes in it make a genius of a scent...the best of both worlds. [smilie=th_anyminute]

Also added CCCC's Paradise. Very good and strong!

LOL, it's neither. Allison sent me a few straight Victorian Rose tarts, which is the only straight rose scent she has right now, and the reason she isn't selling it is because she thinks it's too acrid too and she wanted to get my opinion on it. The Morgan's Rose is actually nice and I haven't tried the Victorian Garden yet but I did ask her to reorder that one so that I could, since you raved about it. :lol:

:lol: No wonder I haven't heard of Victorian Rose. I would love for her to have a straight authentic Rose scent that's as good as her Lavender. You're a great person to test a floral for her!

I just added Morgan's Rose to my scents this evening. The bakery notes in it make a genius of a scent...the best of both worlds. [smilie=th_anyminute]

Also added CCCC's Paradise. Very good and strong!

I had told Allison in one of our email converations that she needed a good straight rose scent for her lineup and that's when she mentioned the Vic Rose and asked if I would try it, and tell her what I thought of it. I've smelled better and she doesn't like it either, so she is looking for a better one. It's strong but very bitter/acrid smelling. I had suggested she add some sweet vanilla to it and make herself a custom blend and that's when she mentioned the Morgan's Rose (named after her daughter) and said she has one already. I still think she could add somethig to the Vic Rose to make it better but I'm not sure what.

ETA: I added a couple of other jar candles to the mix:

K - Apple Orchard - Colonial

LR - Napa Valley Harvest - Illuminations

Smells very good in here. :lol:

Hi all! Had to get caught up on everything! I am trying to decide what color to paint my house, and I am not good at making those sorts of decisions. [smilie=th_anyminute]

I am melting my favorite LOL Really Red Velvet Cake. Last night I went on another Busy Bee streak... I have been trying to nail down a reorder. I tried Butter Brickle, which started out good, then quickly morphed into what smelled like sweet burned plastic to me, and it was so strong I had to open all the doors to air it out. Then I tried Gingerbread Latte, and MMMmmm.... if you like strong spicy coffee smells this one was TERRIFIC! It goes on the reorder list! We have a big thunderstorm moving in, I am hoping we get to see some lightning tonight!

darlingj1 - [smilie=th_anyminute] (sorry) - it's hard envisioning a new color for your house. When I was thinking of changing mine, I took a pic of the house, covered the pic w/saran wrap and 'painted' it w/a craft paint that was similar to the ones I was deciding on. Tried different house and trim colors & it worked great for me.....thought it might help U, too. While I was at it, I painted in a fence, some bushes, etc. Voila ....instant landscaping! :lol:

Tonight I am melting YC Macintosh and YC Vineyard. You're right Heart, although sometimes I do wish someone would steal him for a few days [smilie=th_anyminute]

I hope everyone has a great night!

Most of you are probably in bed by now, here in the West we just finished dinner! Spent the day with family trying to figure out what is needed to sell our elderly aunt's home as she is probably going straight from the hospital to the nursing home. (She is over 90 and has lived in the same place for 50 years. This is going to be a chore!)

Burning YC Peace oil - fabulous!

Melting BG Country Cottage/24w - amazing, need more!

I am still awake debra, but fading quickly....sorry to hear about your aunt.

This evening we have been enjoying Summer Escape from Candle Dippers...great floral and summer fruit blend!