The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

Kim - we just did the car thing also for the son heading to grad school - he drives down today, in fact, to look for a place to live. They are even expensive at this age!

Today is Honeydew from Cheryl - and the officemates made a beeline in to ask what it was. A nice one!

Good Morning!

Melting CFTKR Peach Jam Cheesecake and CFTKR Strawberry Pie. Both smell nice.

Burning GC Strawberry Shortcake and YC Very Berry,

Good morning from rainy S. Calif. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

I'm melting "Hot Orange Danish" from CFTKR in my kitchen. Very nice bakery scent without being too sweet. Great throw also. I can even smell it upstairs. :lol:

It is YUMMY! [smilie=th_cc15]

[smilie=th_00000020] Barbara

Starting the day with Coconut Lemongrass from Soy Lovely. Thought this would be a nice scent while I clean the downstairs. Hope everyone's week is off to a good start.

Good Morning....Today I am melting Cocoa Pink's Choc. Chip Mint Ice Cream. So yummy....

Glad to be back...went on a little road trip to NC and stopped in Mt. Airy....the town of Mayberry..."The Mayberry" Such a neat place to visit....I swear I hear the whistling tune of the Andy Griffith show still swirling around in my head! LOL

Off to catch up...soo much I missed!

Ended last night with Can-Do's Blue Sugar...nice.

Started today with Spring Garden from Crossroads. Another nice and unique one. It's Lilac & Lilies, Orange Vanilla and Rose Hips & Lavender. Throwing pretty good on the bottom floor but it doesn't make it up the stairs. An odd combo but I really like it.

Good Morning....Today I am melting Cocoa Pink's Choc. Chip Mint Ice Cream. So yummy....

Glad to be back...went on a little road trip to NC and stopped in Mt. Airy....the town of Mayberry..."The Mayberry" Such a neat place to visit....I swear I hear the whistling tune of the Andy Griffith show still swirling around in my head! LOL

Off to catch up...soo much I missed!

Welcome back, Anjoymom. Was everything in Mayberry black and white? :oops: In my world there are too many Barney Fifes and not enough Aunt Beas.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I still haven't caught up on everything. Having the kids out of school for the Summer is seriously compomising my ME time. :lol:

I've been through a bundle of scents but right this minute I'm smelling:

CFTKR - the Watermelon candle

YC - Ocean pillar still hanging in there

Crosscreek - Apple Berry Crumble

CD - Orange Pomegranate

Debra: My son has been on the internet taking some virtual tours of apartments. . I doubt if the expense ever ends. He's definitely going to be making some decent money for just starting out, so hopefully he can start paying down some of his student loan. Anjoymom: I would like to check out Mt. Airy if I ever get down in the area where my Grandparents were from .

Continuing the lemon thing this afternoon....

GHBT ~ Lemon Blossom...always good

CFTKR ~ Lemon Verbena...clean and bright

Anjoymom, I hope you enjoyed your trip. Visiting Mayberry sounds like fun!

Right now it's:

Gain - Rosa's. Too perfumey for me.

Rich Whip Cream & Pecan Pie - Bizzy's. Nice, but light.

Apple Jack & Peel - Bizzy's. Haven't gone back to check.

Pomelo candle (Bluewick) and my LOL candle now on the Pink Sugar Mon Sherry layer.

I'm back! The power was out for a while. I really HATE when that happens!

This morning's scents (before the power went out) were:

K - Blissful Blackberry - Rosa's - A nice scent but could be better and stronger

LR - Tayberry & Teakwood - Soy Lovely - Another very nice scent from SL but barely any scent strength or throw - disappointing.

BR - Gardenia Lily - SH - A very nice moderately strong scent

Bathroom - 3 Blue Moon tealights and my small Blue Moon Cannabis Rose candle tin and my CFTKR Blue Agave candle tin which are still going. They are all surprisingly blending nicely together.

Now I'm melting:

K - Peach Lime - Front Porch - A very nice moderately strong scent

LR - Cinnamon Bayberry - Soy Lovely - great scent but very weak just like the others I got from here

BR - Blue Violets - CCCC - I'm really liking this one a lot!

Bathroom - see above

This afternoon I'm melting Green Apples & Clove and if my melter defrosts I'll also light up Cinnamon Glazed Baklava. Ahhh...only 4 more days until Carol opens up.

Evenin' everybody! Right now I have melting

YC- Blueberry Scone

YC Sweet Strawberry

Nene's- Vanilla Grapefruit

YC-Pomegranite Cider small jar candle

and in the bedroom YC Spa Fresh

Have a great night!

Mandarin Cranberry - YC

Appleberry Spice & Gourmet Sugar Cookie, Cappuccino Brulee & Biscotti - Bizzy B's

Cinnamon Sticky Buns - Norman's Naturals

Amish Friendship Bread - Gramma Fran's

Mr. Bean's Elixir - IoE

darlingj1 - [smilie=th_e3301ae2] (sorry) - it's hard envisioning a new color for your house. When I was thinking of changing mine, I took a pic of the house, covered the pic w/saran wrap and 'painted' it w/a craft paint that was similar to the ones I was deciding on. Tried different house and trim colors & it worked great for me.....thought it might help U, too. While I was at it, I painted in a fence, some bushes, etc. Voila ....instant landscaping! [smilie=th_lmao-1]

Hi Sweet! Sorry it took me so long to come back! That is a great idea! I picked a brick red.. I think it will be awesome! But, it will have to wait, it was raining again today. I have my LOL candle going, on the Pina Colada Jellybeans layer, and I have a LOL pineapple cream cake tart going. It is delicious... but fading fast.. I am on the search for a Dole Whip, I know I have a few stashed somewhere!

Lavendar and cedarwood in kitchen from candle-lite

graham cracker from GHBT'S IN bathrooms

snoozeberry in kids room (GHBT)

violet and lime in my bedroom (GHBT)

greenhouse from YC in laundry room

Last scents of the night are:

K - Toasting Goblets - Cozy Cottage - A very nice moderately strong red wine/woody/cherry scent - very good!

LR - Cherry Blossom - Haley's - An ok version of cherry blossom but not a favorite

BR - Mango Papaya - LOL - Another awesome strong scent from Allison - a winner!

Bathroom - Tyler Roses - Tyler - A favorite!

I'm so glad they fixed the power outage within a few hours. Last time we were without power here it was for 3 days last summer... [smilie=th_e3301ae2] We had to store all our food at DP's mother's house.