The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

We're back from out outlet shopping outting. I was able to get DH to watch DD and I snuck into YC. Ooooh....Moonlight Harvest is soooo good (Jason, I bet you're enjoying that one a lot). I also smelled Lakeside Birch again. I couldn't find Almond Cookie but I know I saw it there last time. I sort of forgot to look for it because I was too busy smelling everything. All of the new fall scents that they have are seconds. Some had minor defects and some had major defects. They were selling them for $15, which is the same price for the non-defective ones.

I ended up buying 8 new tart burners. They sell them for $8 which is a great deal.

Right now I'm burning Carol's Banana Flapjacks in one of the new melters.

Changed out to Busy B's Bayleaf & Pepper. Wasn't sure from the cold sniff if I'd like it :lol: , but I'm pleasantly surprised. Totally different for me, usually like bakery [smilie=th_a194] , but I'm liking this one. It's very good! :P

Welcome back Jules! Bet you had a great time! One of my son's is in Florida now deep sea fishing!

Changed over to sweet chestnuts from Christy. This is also a favorite!

Hi everyone!

I'm getting a late start today. Weekends will be a little crazy around here until August because I've got three dog training classes going. I'm melting AMS Grapefruit Mango. It's no wonder I marked this one with a big, bright star on my spreadsheet. [smilie=th_a194]

LLVV, sounds like you got a great haul there. Enjoy!

Denim, tHat MUst BE a rEAl PaiN wITh yoUR CAps KEy!

Jules, welcome home! We sure missed ya, kiddo!

Gail

Jules! You're back! Everyone was asking about you and we all miseed you. :P

Sounds like you had a good vacation. [smilie=th_a194]

I just changed out scents to:

K - Waterlily Melon - CD - Awesome moderately strong scent, heavier on the melon.

LR - Afternoon Tea Party - GG - A strong scent, even stronger than when I first got it.

BR - Rose Petals - Haley's - A very nice moderately strong rose.

Bathroom - White Rose Truffle - Colonial - A favorite.

Also got some jar candles burning around the house:

K - Colonial Apple Orchard (Awesome!) & YC Honeydew Melon

LR - YC Roses of Cliff Walk & Gold Canyon Casablanca Lily

BR - YC Country Heather & Bridgewater Bouquet of Roses (Both are Awesome!)

Bathroom - Colonial Pink Peony (Awesome!)

Hi everyone!

PuppyLove, I thought about you when I watched Marly and Me today. Cute movie!

I'm melting "Let there be peace" from GHBT's now. One of my favorites. She has some new scents. I placed an order today for all of her new scents using that 20% off code. WOW, what a deal! Some of those new scents sound very interesting.

Also, still burning YC - watermelon, cinnamon and greenhouse. Off to get the BBQ chicken out of the over. YUM!!!

Melting LOL - Pineapple Cilantro here. This one is nice and fresh/fruity smelling for summer!

YC folks, you're killing me with all the talk about the fall scents. I'm planning a trip to the mall on Tuesday when the Victoria's Secret semiannual sale starts.

Welcome back Jules! :P You have sure been missed!

Sweet&spiceygrl, [smilie=th_a194] Liking Busy's Bayleaf & Pepper may mean a little shopping to add to your scent collection. Move over bakery. :P

Been on a lime kick this afternoon...

Can-Do ~ Key Lime Pie

CP ~ Lime Double Sugar Cookies

AMS ~ Frosted Lime Cupcakes

Also burning TBS Floral Passion oil and loving it! :lol:

Welcome back, Jules! I hope you had a great vacation. We missed you!!!

Papaya Passion - Pure Integrity

Caramel Apple Fluff - CYS

Cool Citrus Basil - GHBT. Just starting and I already like it!

Blueberry - Puritan

Frosted Cherry Bread - IoE. Just starting but I think this is a reorder.

Plumeria - Just Right

My candles:

LOL triple layer candle, now on Sweet Sugar Cake

Bluewick candle - Pomelo

I'm going to finish off the weekend with Banana Flapjacks and Strawberry Ice Cream. I'll light up 2 YC votives...I think I have Blueberry Scone and Sun & Sand downstairs.

Tonight's melts are

FP Pink Cranberries

Can-Do Black Raspberry Vanilla

Bridgewater Melon Medley

Jules,so glad you enjoyed your vacation,and welcome back!

Sweet&spiceygrl, [smilie=th_a194] Liking Busy's Bayleaf & Pepper may mean a little shopping to add to your scent collection. Move over bakery. :lol:

Hey, Heart! Good idea....I should go shoppin! lol :P Yeah, I liked it, but didn't love it. Is it a reorder? Probably not right awayyyyy..... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_flucht]

Ending the evening with Cheryl's Raspberry Sorbet. Ahhh....not bakery but close to it..... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3]

:P

I haven't post in a while

I am having

Prairie Soy- Love Spell

Texas Scentstions- Coconut Lime

BBW- Black Raspberry Vanilla

earlier today I melted Watercress and Aloe form AMS and it was great, very clean, medium thow.

[smilie=th_00000020] Jules!! GF!!! We missed yoooouuuuu!!!! Sounds like you had a nice relaxing vacation.

Right now I have a B&BW candle burning...Sandalwood Vanilla...it's okay, but not a favorite....I've had this candle for a few years and every now and then I light it.

I am also melting Green Apple Cotton Candy from Can-Do....fairly strong and very tart.

Continuing with my tour of the new YC fall scents. Tonight's melt is Autumn Fruit. It's a sweet fruit mix of blackberries, grapes and pears. It is on the lighter side, but still very nice. Don't let the name of it hold you back, it could easily be called Summer Fruit and no one would think oddly of it. Also burning two candles: GC Apple Spice and YC Midnight Jasmine.

Jason: The fall scents sound nice. I am melting EW-Frosty Farts for my DS who is congested and fighting crud. I thought this may help to open up his head. [smilie=th_00000020] I hope everyone has a lovely day. We just took DS car in to have brakes looked at. Trying to knock some things off the list before he makes his move to Penn.

Good morning!

Just one melter going so far....Carol's Pink Sugared Lemons.....veddy nice!

Good morning! This morning's melts are CFTKR's Green Apples & Clove and Banana Bubblegum.