The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

Just got home from the boys' baseball All-Stars games.....

I split a huge 2 oz melt from Grumpy Girl....half in the mudroom and half in the living room. The scent is called Don't Squeeze My Melons! and it smells really good already. Love these melon scents in the warm weather!

eta: sweet, I just went back and read your post...we are fine here! We have had a LOT of rain in the past couple of days, but I'm not sure about 7 inches. Maybe some other areas...I will have to tune in to the news and find out the scoop. They did have to remove a lot of water from the baseball diamonds so the boys could play today! Thanks so much for your concern.... [smilie=th_c032]

GHBT - Grapefruit & Mango this afternoon. This one is GREAT for the hot weather (which I don't care for, but the scents that go with it are nice).

Just started Spell Weaver from Can-Do. It has'nt completely melted yet but I can tell it's going to be good!

Cbgirl, Spell Weaver is one of my Can-Do faves! Awesome scent!

Aria, Don't Squeeze My Melons! is a great scent from GG. It's a favorite. [smilie=th_c032]

Afternoon scents are:

K - Jenny's Song - CCCC - Awesome scent.

LR - Candle Shop - Front Porch - It's ok, but I don't love it.

BR - Wintermint - SH - Another test scent and it's a good one - Minty!

Bathroom - MoonShadow - Cloud Nine - A very nice moderately strong scent.

Still rainy and dreary here. UGH!!!!!!!!!

Guest ilovescentedthings

I am melting right now

scrapbook room-caramel cinnamon latte by crosscreek

LR-sizzlin coconut by scentsy

DD's BR-buttermilk pancakes by crosscreek(it's a nice light scent,to me it doesn't smell like pancakes and syrup though)

eta:changed out the buttermilk pancakes for crosscreeks blackberry jam cookies. I can smell this one,waiting to see if it gets a stronger smell.

Cbgirl, Spell Weaver is one of my Can-Do faves! Awesome scent!

Aria, Don't Squeeze My Melons! is a great scent from GG. It's a favorite. [smilie=th_c032]

Still rainy and dreary here. UGH!!!!!!!!!

Bigred, would you like to trade weather? It's 85 and sunny in Indiana, and I love rain!!

P.S. Adding that melon scent to my list for the GG order I'm plotting.

This early evening I'm melting Ew-Peyote Visions and AMS-Sands of Morocco votive in the bathroom. Also Busy Bee-pink coconut woodwick in my family room. I hope everyone had a nice Saturday. Very warm here in Indy today.

Angie's ~ Oak Moss (passes the test today...still the best Oak Moss I've ever tried)

Can-Do ~ Wintermint (this one will be a re-order for sure) [smilie=th_yay]

Texas Triple Scented ~ Black Cherry [smilie=th_c032]

LOL ~ Black Cherry Cola ( fantastic, but the Vanilla Cola is even better IMHO)

The Wintermint makes me want to pull out all kinds of mint scents for the evening! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3]

Good evening..

Today's melts were...

am.....Rosas Caramel Vanilla....very weak throw

mid afternoon....AMS Fudge Nut Brownie....swear I wanted the real thing! Fabulous!

Tonight....not sure...hope to post later

Still have all the same scents going but I decided to burn my new Cranberry Cosmo votive from Colonial and this scent is awesome! I'll definitely be getting a large jar of it with my next order. I figured getting the votives would be the best way to try out the new Colonial scents that interested me without having to spend the money on a jar.

I'm melting the delcious Caramel Apple from CFTKR. I smelled YC's Caramel Apple a few days ago and it really put me in the mood for this scent. I'm also burning my 3 wick Black Currant YC jar.

Guest scentedstamper
I am melting right now

scrapbook room-caramel cinnamon latte by crosscreek

LR-sizzlin coconut by scentsy

DD's BR-buttermilk pancakes by crosscreek(it's a nice light scent,to me it doesn't smell like pancakes and syrup though)

eta:changed out the buttermilk pancakes for crosscreeks blackberry jam cookies. I can smell this one,waiting to see if it gets a stronger smell.

OOOHHHH, scrapbook room, eh??? You sound like my kind of addict! I am a rubber stamp fanatic who also scrapbooks! (AND I'm hooked on wax- hence my "name - scentedstamper!!!! LOL!)

Melting since earlier this afternoon: BG Downy April Fresh, AMS Country Clothesline (along with a matching chunk votive) and GG Dream Big. It smells a lot cleaner in here than it really is thanks to these fresh laundry scents!!! :P

Sheryl

Yum, yum...some great sounding scents!

At various times today:

Peanut Butter Crunch - Angie's. Loved this, but it did have a burned peanut butter smell after about 4 hours.

Pumpkin Cornbread - Angie's. Yummy.

Cinnamon Raisin Bread - Angie's. An old favorite, but didn't get throw this time.

Pearmel - Angie's

French Toast - LOL

Banana Nut Bread - ?. Not getting much.

Cool Citrus Basil - Momma's Soy Tart Mart

Hyacinth - Clifty Creek

Spiced Cranberries - Melissa's Primitive Wicks

Bushels of Apples - Gramma Fran's. This is one of her stronger scents and is quite good.

same candles as before.

Saturday night! Woohoo!

EE - Nightmare pillar

FM - French Kiss melt

Colonial - Evening Breeze

TS - Gulf Tides

HL - Storm Watch

Time to check out the SNS on Etsy. :P

Hi everyone~!

Today I am melting:

GHBT : A Day at the Spa! This is a new one--I've got it going in the bath and it is awesome! I am ordering more today!

GHBT: Vanilla Bean Noel

GHBT: Strawberry Jam

GHBT: Lemon Poppy Seed Cake

Haley's: Plumeria--Knock your socks off STRONG! All of her florals are wayyyy strong for those of you who like floral/clean scents.

GHBT: Amish Quilt, another favorite

Haley's: Honey Graham Cracker, this one is strong too!! Smells fab!

Haley's: Lemon Pound Cake

Haley's: Mrs. Claus Cookies

Whoo I've been busy melting today! ( :

Changed out all the melters.

kitchen/living room-Coconut Cream Pie from Candle Haven

powder room-Enchanted Mist from Scentsy

MB-Romance from EW

DD's room-Flirtatious from Scentsy

DS's room-Dancing Waters from B&BW per his request for something "fresh and clean". :P

Last melt of the night is Fruit Loops from MTT. This is a good strong one! I can smell this all through the house!

I have been happily melting away to day since it is rainy here.

FP - Blue patchouli - trying to get past the lead pencil smell I get...

Sheba - Fig & Melon - very, very sweet!

Cheryl's - Blissfull Fusion

Scentsy - Nutmeg and Orange Zest - ? seems like clove to me

Candles -

Bluewick - Warren - very weak

Clifty Creek - Cranberry Mint - what a great burn! No tunnel, no soot. I have a couple more I think I will bring out.

Melted earlier:

Deja Vu- Can-do (love this one) in Kitchen and FR

Burned:

Goblin Sin-o-min Sugar Cake - SH in DR

Country Breakfast- Crossroads in LR

Right now...Can-do's "Lessie's Whipped Cream & Honeydew"...just fantastic...it's in only one burner and I smell it all over.

I just put an Illuminations car freshener in my car in Pineapple Cilantro and it is wonderful!