The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

Debra,

It's nice to know we have some things in common.

Now if only those tealights would cooperate! [smilie=th_happy]

I've added Cherry Chip Cake from Can-Do....wow! Love this scent! I need more of this one! [smilie=th_happy]

Hi all! Afternoon scents are:

BR - Banana Ivy - Busy Bee's - I'm liking this one - it's different although it still doesn't smell like an authentic banana to me but none of the banana scents I've tried have either. I cut the jumbo tart into 4 pieces and bagged up the other three for future use. 4 good size tarts out of one jumbo tart is pretty good!

Just so you will know BigRed, this is a floral scent and is really not meant to smell like the fruit. It is the blossom of the plant and is a dupe that was created for me. There is a small hint of banana in their whose sole intent was to mellow the greeness just as in the original.

Thanks for the info - now the scent makes more sense. [smilie=th_happy]

[smilie=typen] Melting Lavender from GHBT'S thismorning. I need to get my lazy butt up and get all the candles and melters going. Promised myself I would walk 3 miles thismorning. hmmmmmm.... I'm praying for rain. :lol:

:lol: Melting Lavender from GHBT'S thismorning. I need to get my lazy butt up and get all the candles and melters going. Promised myself I would walk 3 miles thismorning. hmmmmmm.... I'm praying for rain. :P

[smilie=typen]

Good morning! I have Carol's Cinnamon Strudel melting. Also on tap for today - Apple Zucchini Bread, Bazooka Bubblegum, and Blueberry Pie. Have a great day!

Good Morning!

Melting...Can Do Black Raspberry Vanilla

CFTKR's Bonnie Blue Sugar Cookie

Both of these are :lol:

Demin.....I don't blame you for wishing on the rain [smilie=typen]

I pulled out an old storage box, so I'll be melting my way down memory lane. I knew this box was here, but it was stored so far back in the laundry room that I haven't tried to retrieve it until today.

smiley-music039.gif

Candle Haven - Sweet Maple & Wood Flower

TxScentsations - Texas Bluebonnet

TS - Lime Margarita

these are new:

Bissy's Boutique - Spa Tonic

Crosscreek - Citrus Tea

I've been so happy with my Crosscreek scents. My reorder list is too long so I just gave it up. I think I could safely order any scent there and dig it.

Good morning! [smilie=typen]

I'm melting CFTKR's Watermelon Bubblegum. I like watermelon okay. I'm not a big bubblegum gal. But I love this one!

Sounds like there's some good melting/burning going on today. :lol:

Denim, I know what you mean. The devil in me says if it's windy again today, I can't go walking. Then the angelic part sounds like Nike and Royal Caribbean. "Just do it!" "Get out there!" :P

Gail

Jules....I had forgot about that scent of Lessie's. I use to order that one all the time. Loved it!

Today it's coconut curry custard from Can-Do. I really like this unqie scent.

It's Race day in Indy!!!. I am melting LOL-Dole Whip. This scent smells so fresh and yummy. We'll be grilling out and I'm working outside today. Have a great day everyone.

Hi all! DP and I just got back from seeing X-Men Origins: Wolverine and it was good. Hugh Jackman is a great choice to play Wolverine.

First scents of the day are:

K - Cucumber Melon - Busy Bee's - A very nice cool, crisp strong scent - great for this hot day!

LR - Woodland Breeze - GHBT - A very nice moderately strong scent

BR - Honeydew n' Cream - LOL - Another awesome strong scent from Allison which is heavier on the honeydew than the cream. Works for me!

Bathroom - Lilac - Ganz Time & Again - A very nice scent but could be stronger.

This afternoon's melts:

Living Room....Cheryl's sultry and sensuous combo of Vanilla Bliss/Fruity Patchouli...I cannot order enough of these

Bath...Just Starting Busy Bee's woodwick in Twigs and Berries...best woodwicks I've tried by far

Comp Room...Sea Salt Caramels from Can-do..the jury is still out as It just started.

Just got back from eating a huge lunch at my mothers. It was soo good and I'm sooo full. I'm going to take a nap. Just put on AMS - April Clean.

Good afternoon! Just getting able to melt, so:

Scent of Christmas - unknown.

Banana - Rosa's

Baby Bee Buttermilk - Gramma Fran's

Pilgrim Pie - Angie's

Two candles:

Peanut Butter - Backroad Hobbies

Lemon Bundt Cake - Texas Scented

Cyn - do tell - what does a Dusty Mexican Morning smell like? [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

Sorry I'm so late replying, Debra. It smelled like dark chocolate and some cinnamon. Not too heavy on the cinnamon, which I like. It was a very different scent, moderate throw in the room I had it in.

Changed over to Sin City from EW. A good strong one! Also Fun in the Sun from AMS. Very good scent as always!

Cyn - do tell - what does a Dusty Mexican Morning smell like? [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

Sorry I'm so late replying, Debra. It smelled like dark chocolate and some cinnamon. Not too heavy on the cinnamon, which I like. It was a very different scent, moderate throw in the room I had it in.

Thanks - somehow I expected an "earthy" scent!

Today's melts -

Front Porch -- Cucumber Melon and Watermelon. Pretty nice but I wish it was stronger.

CFTKR -- Lavender Linen, just starting up. So far more Linen than lavender. Cute flower shaped tart.

Daniela's Candle Shop -- Palm Island. I always like this citrusy blend.

Coral Dolphin - Country Spice (back where the men and dogs are. I hope it helps?!?) [smilie=th_HBGraffitiSmiley]

Guest Anonymous

Today I am melting:

Nene's - Strawberry Lemondae

CFTKR - Lemon Snap Cake

and burning:

CFTKR votive - Lemon Sugar Cookie

Beautiful sunny day here!