The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

I tried EE Possession this morning. DH was none too impressed. - said it smelled like medicine.

Swapped out for:

EE Ageless Sleep

EW Starry Nights

EW Be Delicious

Good Morning All!

It was an eventful weekend. Know what I got for Mother's Day? The PSIL (my road trip buddy) proposed to the younger DD. I now have another FSIL!!

[smilie=th_00000020]

I am melting Carol's Chestnuts and Brown Sugar this morning. It is an incredible scent which I highly recommend!

Two weddings to plan, mamalana. :oops: What fun! Congratulations to your DD. [smilie=th_00000020]

Melting Sweet Nuts from EW and Sweet Sugar Cake from LOL.

Good Morning All!

It was an eventful weekend. Know what I got for Mother's Day? The PSIL (my road trip buddy) proposed to the younger DD. I now have another FSIL!!

[smilie=th_LOVE]

I am melting Carol's Chestnuts and Brown Sugar this morning. It is an incredible scent which I highly recommend!

Congratulations!!!

Today I am melting;

CFTKR - strawberry icecream

vanilla cedarwood - Cbv

Torrential Rains - Taras

Citris spice - YC

Congrats Lana!

I hope everyone had a good Mother's Day. I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. Today I'm melting SH Lemon Cream Donuts and LOL Livin' On a Layer. Both are yummy. Last night I melted LOL Country Bake Shoppe, which was also very good. Oh, I'm also burning my YC Carrot Cake jar. Hope everyone has a great day!

Earlier scents faded fast so I've changed to Coconut Lemongrass from Pine Point and Vanilla Coconut from LOL. Coconut Lemongrass is in the powder room and seems to be doing better in this smaller room. Still not very strong, though.

Greetings all, and congrats to Lana's DD!

I've been busy testing these Rosa's sample tarts yesterday and today. With one melter it is going pretty slow, but I've been switching them out frequently compared to normal tarts. It's fun to try a bunch of different scents.

Tomorrow I am planning a major candle accessories excursion to several local places, to see if I can find votive holders like they sell at Colonial. If not, then I'll place the order and eat the shipping. But it will be fun to look anyway! [smilie=th_LOVE]

I changed out scents to:

K - Home Sweet Home - YC - A very nice moderately strong scent

LR - Goldleaves - Tyler - Awesome moderately strong scent

BR - Tyler Roses - Tyler - My favorite rose scent out of all the rose scents I've tried

Bathroom - Still burning my Illuminations Bali Beach jar and the two AMS Waterlily & Jasmine chunk votives.

Guest Anonymous

At work and people around me love bakery scents so melting Cake Bake-AMS.

Long lasting, ever changing layered scent. Not too sweet-just nice [smilie=th_LOVE]

It has been yet another crazy day at school, and melting has been off/on. I had Cherry Coconut from LOL going which I loved, but one kid was not a fan, so we switched it out for Can-do's Cherry Chip Cake. It was good at first, but seemed to fade fast. Should I be letting my Can-do's cure for awhile? :?

Hi everybody! I just got in from a fun time with my dog and human friends. Started YC Dune Grass. It's nice, I like it, but I'm surprised it smells so flowery. Floral fresh, that's what I call it. :lol:

Lana, congrats on being the mom of two soon-to-be brides. What fun! You must be soooo proud! :?

Have a super afternoon and evening, friends!

Gail

I was at the pool store today looking for a big float and what did I find..... a 75% OFF sale on beanpod candles. I went crazy. I got votives for .38 cents each and scent beads for .75 cents each and 4 oz candles for $2 and 16 oz candles for $4. I AM THRILLED!

YOU NEVER KNOW WHERE YOU WILL FIND CANDLES! My 9 year old was like OMG I can't believe it. We can't go anywhere without you finding candles! :?

Right now I'm melting sweet woods beads - Bean Pod

Vanilla and Cedarwood = CBV

Grandpa's Berry Patch = GHBT's

Lavender and Cedarwood - Candle-lite

I was at the pool store today looking for a big float and what did I find..... a 75% OFF sale on beanpod candles. I went crazy. I got votives for .38 cents each and scent beads for .75 cents each and 4 oz candles for $2 and 16 oz candles for $4. I AM THRILLED!

YOU NEVER KNOW WHERE YOU WILL FIND CANDLES! My 9 year old was like OMG I can't believe it. We can't go anywhere without you finding candles! :)

Right now I'm melting sweet woods beads - Bean Pod

Vanilla and Cedarwood = CBV

Grandpa's Berry Patch = GHBT's

Lavender and Cedarwood - Candle-lite

That's funny Demin! :? :lol:

What a great find, denim! :?

Lots of changing here today- every scent I choose seems to fade quickly. Now it's Ginger Fig from LOL.