The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

Ok, I put on some new scents:

K - Rosemary Mint - SH - This is one of the scents from the Think Spring sampler. A very nice moderately strong scent but I wish the rosemary note was a bit stronger - seems like it is getting overwhelmed by the mint

LR - True Lavender - SH - A test scent from Tarrah. A really good moderately strong lavender scent - much better than SH's Lavender Vanilla

BR - Iris & Fern - SH - Another test scent from Tarrah. An awesome strong scent - A new favorite

Bathroom - Arctic Cove - Bridgewater - A very nice scent but could be stronger.

Smells really good in here! :P

I wondered if you saw that yet, bigred!

Tonight I am melting candles - the Good Air from YC and my new Sunset Candle.

(Good Air is pretty strong for a votive)

Good Morning all! First scents of the day for me are:

K - Grapefruit Mango - AMS - This is the last of what I had left of this scent and it's a favorite from AMS - I need more of this one, stat!

LR - Cool Mountain Lake - Cloud Nine - A very nice moderately strong scent that's similar to YC's Mountain Lake and a bit stronger than the YC version as well - a definite reorder for me

BR - Fruit Slices - Haley's Heavenly Scents - An awesome moderately strong authentic citrus fruit blend with a dominant orange note - it's actually getting stronger as I sit here so I think it will be a pretty strong one once it completely melts. I let this cure for at least a week before giving it a try so I think that helped make it stronger. I'm actually loving this one.

Bathroom - 2nd tealight on Bridgewater's Arctic Cove and once that dies I will put AMS Rose in it's place.

I'm also going to burn my Illuminations Rose jar in the bath once I change out the Arctic Cove.

:lol:

Good morning! Happy Friday to all my CF buddies!

I went on a field trip with my DS yesterday....all day! A two hour busride to the state capital, lunch at a buffet type restaurant, toured the historical museum, toured the capital building and then another two hour busride back! Lots of walking, but my bumm is sore from sitting on those school bus seats....not made for comfort if you know what I mean! We had a great time and I am glad I got to go with him and his classmates. Great memories!

This morning we are enjoying Carol's Welcome Home....I am going to order more of this one for sure....a nice strong cinnamon, apple and some other yummy notes mixed together....really love it a lot!

:lol: fruitloop and blondieboo!!!!

bigred, I think you'll like it....it's a great blend! I'm pretty sure Carol sent it as a freebie and now I am hooked on it!

Good Morning Everyone!

Today's melts are-

CFTKR Pink Sugared Watermelon

CFTKR Summer Watermelon

We are leaving for DS's graduation this afternoon. I hope we have a weekend of great weather!

:lol:

Aria: I remember all of the neat field trips I went on with my boys. Candlelove: Have a great time at your son's graduation. We go to W. Lafayette tomorrow for our DS graduation on Sunday. I am melting EW-My Best Friend. I'm waiting for the sun to peek out today. Everyone have a wonderful day.

I added my CFTKR Summer Watermelon bowl to the mix (I put it in the kitchen) and I have to say that it burns beautifully and very cleanly and smells great! I'm actually going to ask her if I can send back the bowl to be refilled once I finish it.

Congratulations to all of your graduates, or should I say to the parents of our graduates.

I added Draft Up Your Skirt from GG today. It's a nice, and unique floral blend. I like it.

This morning brings-

Cherry Lime Slushie-Nene's

Purple Jelly Beans-LOL

Kudzu-Candledippers

Very grapey in here! Have a good day all!

This morning's melts are: Amaretto Chocolate and Strawberry & Buttercream Cupcake.

[smilie=th_e16] I'm melting my first ever GHBT, Cool Citrus Basil. I am wild [smilie=th_slider_flirt] about the scent but it's very light. And I let these cure for four weeks too. [smilie=th_smielyfight]

Gail