The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

Hi everyone,

I'm melting BG's Pink Sugar. Nice throw, doing well, but it wouldn't be a reorder for me. I'm thinking I just don't care for the Pink Sugar scent. (This is the first time I've melted PS from anybody.) Oh well, can't love 'em all.

Windy today, for the 957th day in a row, I think. We are all sick :P and tired :shock: of wind around here.

Gail

Comfortably Numb from LOL is melting in the kitchen and LR. Too lazy to change out the other melters so I'll just enjoy this one while I veg out in front of the tv.

mpfand - I'm curious about the one - there's no scent description for it. What's it smell like....fruity....bakery......? :shock:

Aria - hope your little guy feels better soon. :P

Melting CFTKR's Enchanted Spice.

This afternoon melting is back to good basics:

Can-Do's Banana

Crosscreek's Banana Cream Pie.

Just added Candledippers Sweet Fried Banana..delicious cold scent!

Makes me want a banana split!

Yummy! You make me want to search for all of my banana scents too. I had a banana pudding snackpack today. :shock:

OMG...I used to love those snackpack puddings...didn't know they still made them! :P

This evening's melts Granma Fran's candle shop...didn't get much and had a weird undertone :?

YC Christmas cookie...know a lot of people love this one, but I never get much throw from it, and I melted two of them! :?

Last melts are witches' brew from Tara's Candle C :shock: ottage and GHBT mountain wind

Tonight I'm watching American Idol and enjoying Carol's Lime a Bean. Tomorrow I'll start melting my way through the box that I received from Carol today. I'm also burning 2 YC candles - Mulling Spices and MacIntosh.

Tonight it's-Berry Tangerine-SH

Dreamsicle-Gentle Light

Pumpkin Frost-Candledippers.

Have a good night!

Aria-I hope your DS wakes up feeling much better in the morning.

jules - I'd like to trade weather with you for long enough to get the garden planted!

Tonight is Can-Do's Mom's Apple Pie

and

a really, really old Illuminations candle called Senora Sunset.

Guest scentedstamper

Hello friends and good evening! Sweet- I will answer about LOL's Comfortably Numb because I love it! It is kind of Bakery. It is sort of a yummy "custardy" vanilla. Quite soothing IMO.

Lots of melting and burning today: Melts, Crosscreek Pink Lemonade, CFTKR Pink Sugared Cranberries, BG Pomegranate Passion, EW Butt Naked, AMS Island Fresh Gain and Can Do Coco Mint Frost. Burning candles: GC Casaba Melon Sunset, Ginger Lime and Lemon Dream Pie, YC Blueberry Scone, CBV Gardenia and votives in Haley's Lemon Drop and a Warm Glow over sized votive in Funfetti. Whew!!!

Sheryl

Comfortably Numb from LOL is melting in the kitchen and LR. Too lazy to change out the other melters so I'll just enjoy this one while I veg out in front of the tv.

mpfand - I'm curious about the one - there's no scent description for it. What's it smell like....fruity....bakery......? :P

I think it's bakery. Maybe some type of bread. [smilie=th_confused3] It's absolutely delicious. No spice at all. HTH. I keep checking the website to see if she's posted a description yet.:lol:

I must've been typing when Sheryl posted about the scent Comfortably Numb. :P I agree; it is soothing and comforting. A good year 'round scent.

Sheryl-You were really burning/melting quite a bit today! Just curious, but do you have them going all at once? I am always afraid to burn and melt different scents at the same time because I don't know how everything will blend together.

That LOL scent Comfortably Numb sounds great. I think I will have to place a large LOL order at the next sale whenever that will be. I didn't order from the last one and now I am sorry.

My CCCC Baton Rouge melt has now been going for 12+ hours. I really like this one.

Hi everybody! I was without Internet for several days in between apartments. Cable guys came today and hooked me back up. I was going through withdrawals. I couldn't watch the news or get online, I didn't even hear about this swine flu until today. I feel so out of the loop. Anyway, I'm mostly moved in to the new place. I've been doing lots of melting and candle burning to get rid of the weird empty apartment smell. Tonight's melts are Swedish Crumb Cake-LOL and Grandma's Kitchen-Can-Do. Glad to be back!

Guest scentedstamper

Hi Michele! To answer your question, yes! I do have it all going at once! Two things make it "work" in my opinion. 1) My house is all on one floor. Sort of a big rectangle with the kitchen and living rooms (and a powder room and laundry room) on one side, the bedrooms and 2 baths on the other side and the dining room, "sitting" room (actually it is our "school room") and large rec room in the center of the rectangle! and 2) I try to pick scents that I think blend well, such as mostly fruity, floral, bakery or fresh. I did stick some oddballs in there today, but it seemed to work!

Just put out all the candles for the night and now just melting AMS Island Fresh Gain and added AMS Energy Spa. [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Sheryl

Congrats on getting the move over with, Jason! Hope you enjoy your new space.

This evening -

Banana Cream Pie - Busy Bee. Yum.

Lessie's Whipped Cream & Honey Dew - Can Do. OMG, yum!

Heaven Bread - IoE. This is just starting but super delicious.

Winter Garden - AMS. Just starting, already strong.

Apricot Cream Puffs - Suds & Light

Glad you're back, Jason!

First melt of the day (I know, it's late, but work sometimes interferes with my melting [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] ) is Peppermint Noel from Bue Gecko. Fabulous!

Good Morning! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Wow, Dabba, you are up early!!!! [smilie=th_yahoo]

Just started melting Vanilla Walnut from Country Heart. Smells very yummy already!!

Good Morning!

Jason-Glad to hear you are settling in!

Has anyone heard from mamalana?

First melts of the day for me are-

CFTKR Pink Sugared Cookies

CFTKR Pink Sugared Cupcakes

[smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]