The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

Omg-Big Red- it is fantastic!! I absolutely love it-so strong that I can smell it all over the downstairs and even upstairs too. I could smell it from the front yard-but not a headache either. Great scent and definitely on the permanent roster! She also sent me a freebie of her Cantaloupe-she nailed it-so yummy!!

Last scents of the night for me are:

K - Dark Treats - EE - Another Halloween type scent - Very nice moderately strong scent

LR - Cannabis Rose - Get Whipped - The best of the 3 scents I ordered but I wouldn't order any of them again - I wish I could try more of her scents

BR - Tahitian Waterfalls - LOL - A very nice moderately strong scent

Bathroom - Dune Grass - YC - A nice scent but not one of my favorites from Yankee - there's just something about it I don't like

Good morning!

Country Berry votive - Heaven Leigh Scents.

Vanilla Bean candle - Sugar & Spice.

Black Cherry - Dream Tarts

RVC - Things That Make Scents

Pina Colada - Serene Dream

Lavender Dreams - EW

Good morning!

Today I'm melting CFTKR - Hummingbird Cake and Flip Flops. Yummy to both!

Good Sunday morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee]

Starting the day out with

Rosa's Spiced Apple Pecans

CFTKR's Dewberry....love this one

[smilie=The_Hi]

Now you guys have gotten me curious about Beach Vacation! Today I'm trying to finish off a few tarts that I've melted previously but switched out before they lost all their scent. But Beach Vacation is next in line!

Good morning everyone!!!! Its a beautiful sunny day here on Long Island, and its supposed to hit 80 today, gonna try to lay out for a bit.

I went to BBB outlet the other day, and they had the Slotkin Scent Discs half price. They only had 2 scents Dancing Waters and Shore Breeze, so I bought 2 of each. Holy cow, these are strong, I used half in the living room and half in the bedroom. One yesterday, one this morning, both are amazingly strong. I would definitely buy more of these.

Have a great day everyone!!!!!

The Downy April Fresh melt is going to inspire me to clean. Any moment now.

:P Oh....that must be why I don't like those clean/detergent scents. :?

Melting PI's Oatmeal Cookie. [smilie=th_aa17] They make one of...if not THE best oatmeal cookie melts I've ever tried.. [smilie=snoopy]

Starting off with Coconut from AMS. Also dragon's blood in the bedroom from GHBT. Both are wonderful! I hope everyone has a great Sunday! Beautiful weather here, suppose to be 87 today.

Guess I'm in the minority because i like hot weather! Recent melts are YC cucumber and cantaloupe (didn't get much from this), YC mango peach salsa (so-so), and Can-do buttered pecans (so-so)

Omg-Big Red- it is fantastic!! I absolutely love it-so strong that I can smell it all over the downstairs and even upstairs too. I could smell it from the front yard-but not a headache either. Great scent and definitely on the permanent roster! She also sent me a freebie of her Cantaloupe-she nailed it-so yummy!!

I'm ordering a bunch of it with my next order. It's that good. :P Glad you loved it too. I have a Cantaloupe too - maybe I'll put that one on today.

claire burke candle from candles by victoria in the kitchen,

red delicious apple in the living room (GHBT)

Beach Breeze - Yankee Candle in the bedroom

Lime Ginger - Country Heart Candles - Bedroom

Country Splender (GHBT) Bedroom

I'm also burning candle-licious votives in my bathrooms.

EW ~ Coconuts Gone Wild (these need to cure more, but smell really good)

Candledippers ~ Satsuma (A+ throw)

LOL ~ L'Amour de Mamie (smells a little like BG's Forever Alice today)

CCCC ~ Lemon Slices (goes great with the Satsuma)

Dabba, I love hot weather too!

First scents of the day for me are:

K - Lemon Verbena - CD - A really nice scent - reminds me of GHBT's Lemon Blossom - a strong true lemon - no household cleaner lemon :P

LR - Bridgewater - Bridgewater - Not getting much from this scent yet - I'll give it more time

BR - Cantaloupe - LOL - Another awesome scent from Allison - strong and true

Bathroom - 2nd tealight on YC Dune Grass - if it's done I will put on a sample of LOL Wild Orchid Vanilla.

Also burning my GC Casablanca Lily jar in the bath.

Melting YC Sweet Honeysuclkle-great sweet floral, pretty smell for a rainy day.

Also have AMS Cucumber Melon melting, just got this one started, cold sniff smelled accurate.

If the storms stay at bay, we're meeting my fiance's parents for dinner. I'm excited for a good meal out!

Added Haunted House from Lessie! I found a few of these in the back of my cabinet. SO glad I still have some! It just does'nt get any better than this! I sure miss her tart's!