The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

Thanks to everyone for sentiments on our vehicle. Jason: I'm happy for you to be "movin on up". Good luck with your move. This is errand/store day, so I think I'll start with BG-Country Cottage. This is just a great scent. I hope everyone has a great day-it's beautiful in Indy.

[smilie=th_confused3]

Today I am melting LOL Pink Crack, omg, this scent is just amazingly wonderful!! Adore it!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and a good weekend too!!

Big prayers going out to those in North Myrtle, sounds like a really sad situation there!!

[smilie=th_confused3]

Good morning, all! So far, it's apple butter from missy's here in the computer room. I'll get the other melters going in a bit after I have iced them.

Congrats on the move, Jason. When we bought our house a year and a half ago, we almost doubled our space. It was so fun getting to put melters all over the place.

Have a great day, everyone! [smilie=th_confused3]

Continuing with Vanilla Crunch from LOL. I'm cleaning the downstairs today and making DS an Oreo pie for is birthday. Hard to believe he's 14. [smilie=th_confused3] He still let me give him a big hug this morning, though. [smilie=th_confused3]

Thanks for the congrats, everyone. High society, ha! It's an Oklahoma City penthouse, my name won't exactly be appearing in the Social Register! Just regular folks here. Tonight it's Warm Savannah Nights from LOL. Very nice peach/floral blend!

Hey Weezie, um I mean Jason, at least the move should be relatively easy since it's still the same building. [smilie=th_confused3]

I have Vanilla Cafe Latte from Nene's melting in the kitchen ~ not bad, but not real strong.

I also am melting Cinnamon Crumb Cake from GHBT going in another room ~~ this one is pretty good.

Burning a Creamy Chocolate Caramel Latte candle from CBV ~~ YUMMO!!!

[smilie=th_confused3]

First scents of the day for me:

K - Za Za Zu - Beaded Hemp - I found that a few of the Beaded Hemp cups were disintegrating from the oil so I had to melt them - An interesting scent and pretty strong but there's also a note to it that's turning me off

LR - Freesia Musk - Beaded Hemp - Another scent where the cup was disintegrating - a nice strong scent but again there's something about it I don't like.

BR - Still melting Tyler Roses from last night but I'm about to change it to Cloud Nine Rose in a minute

Bathroom - Waterlily & Jasmine - AMS - Awesome scent - A favorite

Also burning my Illuminations Ocean Breeze jar in the bath.

[smilie=th_OMG] everybody,

Congrats on the new digs, Jason.

Happy birthday to your DS, Mpfand.

Have fun at storytime, LLVV.

Joan, enjoy the hike! What kind of terrain will you be on? I love hiking!

Jules, are you near the Everglades? Ever see gators? I think it'd be scary living in proximity. Then again, we have cougars here, so what am I talkin' about? [smilie=th_confused3]_97]

I'm melting my first Mac Apple from CFTKR. It is so fresh, authentic, and deelish. I feel like I'm in an apple orchard! [smilie=grrr]

Tonight DH, sister, and I are doing something very unusual for us. Going to a concert for the first time in decades. Celtic Woman. We're really looking forward to it! [smilie=th_confused3]]

Have a great weekend, everybody!

Gail

Actually after going around the house again sniffing scents I discovered that it was the Za Za Zu that I really wasn't liking even though it was strong enough that my entire house was smelling like it so I dumped it and put on YC's Mango Peach Salsa in the K instead. The Freesia Musk is kind of faint actually it was the za za zu that was overwhelming everything. [smilie=th_confused3]

PuppyLove, have fun tonight! I've never been to a concert before. [smilie=th_confused3]

Changed out the kitchen and LR melts to Avocado & Cilantro from Soy Lovely. Thanks for the birthday greetings for my DS. We're having a low key celebration; dinner out (he chose On The Border) and back to the house for Oreo pie, gifts and calls from both grandparents.

Mpfand, I have never been to a concert before either! I hope you have fun Puppylove! I am getting ready to drive over the mountain to visit some friends for the weekend, so of course, it is SNOWING again! In APRIL!! [smilie=th_confused3] I am OVER winter. It isn't too bad though, so I hope the roads will be clear. Leaving during my planning period next hour. We put on some GHBT Bahama Coconut to try and combat these winter blahs! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Thanks. I sure hope we love it. It's a big deal for us, and a two hour drive. Speaking of which, you be careful on your snowy drive, Darling.

Bigred, that must have been a great concert! When I said it's been decades for me, I'm talking Elvis in Vegas in the stone age, mid 70's. The stone age as in Rolling Stones. Oh, cracking myself up. [smilie=th_biggestgrin] Man, he was quite the showman. I remember what it cost too. $15 plus four free mixed drinks. Ah, the good ol' days!

Maybe this should be under the "Entertainment" thread. I'll keep it on topic by saying I am totally in love with Carol's Mac Apple! Loved it from the start, and the longer it goes, the more I love. [smilie=th_confused3]

Gail

Mpfand, I have never been to a concert before either!

Ok, I don't feel so bad now. [smilie=th_biggestgrin] Hope you have a fun, safe trip!

Just started melting Can Do Lessie's Whipped Cream and Honeydew! Love this scent. It smells so clean and fresh.

The weather here is beautiful today. Hurry up Spring!