The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

HoT-State Fair Twinkies. Haven't had much time to appreciate it since my kids have been so naughty today! I have been to the principal's office twice! [smilie=th_51991986]

Yep, Its Spring and they are all so TIRED of School! Can't say I blame them! We have been CRCT testing last week and this week. :(

That is EXACTLY it Denim! We are MAP testing, very close to the same thing!

But, I am in heaven with my new box from Candledippers! I am having an [smilie=th_OMG] where has this company been my whole life moment! I have Sweet Tooth going in the living room and I keep breathing in deeper and deeper, and I have Rhubarb Plum in the bedroom, which is terrific too! Plus I am slathered up in lotion and dumped the kids in the tub... they were fascinated with the Tub Treats, which smell wonderful too! I am drunk on scent, and I LOVE IT!! [smilie=th_c032]

OK, I'm trying to save money for our beach trip in June but now, I'm going to have to go over to candle dippers and place an order! :lol:

Good morn, everyone. Today's melts are: buttercream by yc, love spell by star valley, and lemongrass by star valley. Hope everyone has a great day.

Susan

Sounds like everyone has some good stuff happening-scent wise.

This morning the girls picked the scents-

Melting:

LOL-Cherry Lemonade

Nene's-Pink Limeade

Harvest Glow-Pink Sugar

Gentle Light-Pink Sugar

Can you see how the youngest likes to emulate the oldest? Too funny!

Have a great day!

Good morning: It's rainy today, but my bamboo is growing like crazy!! Aria: Hope your DS feels better and good luck with cleaning out. I need to get back on that myself. I am starting with TD-bergamont spice. This is a wonderful scent. Everyone have a nice morning.

Mornin'.

I've been in and out today but did manage to melt EE Bathory and a votive from Voluspa - Pomegranate & Patchouli.

Have a great day.

Aria, Hope your little one feels better soon. I did a similar de-cluttering/Spring cleaning two weeks ago. It feels so good when it's done.

On this really hot summer-like day, I am melting Pineapple Smoothie from Crosscreek. One of the best pineapple scents I've had!

Debbie

Hello! I have CandleDippers Red Velvet Cake going. This is not the same scent I am usually so fond of. It isn't bad, it just seems.....different. [smilie=th_c032] Maybe a touch of cinnamon that is throwing me off? The kids like it anyway. Have a great day all!

Geez Denim! Everytime I think I have enough from GHBT you come up with another one I want to try! Cherry and Pineapple sounds yummy to me! I switched again, to AMS Kiss Me All Over... I like it, and I love the name!! [smilie=th_c032]

Foggy and cold today!

Melting Chunky Butt's Boo Berry - an unusual one!

Debra, our weather is warm and sunny today. I'm not bragging. I just think it's thought provoking how different our worlds look right now. Besides I actually prefer cold foggy days. Trade?

I tried melting Grey Matter from EE but didn't like it. Dumped it for:

CYS - Honey Gardinia

HoT - Chergui

much better

Geez Denim! Everytime I think I have enough from GHBT you come up with another one I want to try! Cherry and Pineapple sounds yummy to me! I switched again, to AMS Kiss Me All Over... I like it, and I love the name!! :P

This one was great, BUT it did not last but about 2 hours and it was gone. :?

I placed my first order with AMS on 4-15 and I am patiently waiting.... Can't wait to try her stuff!

Update on those candles I got from walmart yesterday that i was so excited about from the candle cottage. THUMBS DOWN! I put two gardenias in my kitchen yesterday and one honeysuckle in a tiny bathroom and one in another tiny bathroom and I burned them from 1:30 pm yesterday until 11 pm last night and not even a hint of a scent out of any of them. They were so good Christmas of 07.... I am so disappointed I could cry! :shock:

denim, bummer on those candles.....I hate when that happens. I got my order from Country Heart today, but haven't had to chance to open and sniff yet. I can't believe how fast they got here! I placed my order on Friday! Wow! I am eager to try them out later on.

Thank you to everyone for the well wishes for DS....he's doing pretty good after resting all day. :shock:

Right now, I am melting Nene's Lemon Verbena....this is the best version of this scent I've ever tried. I may have to order a bag of the krumbles in this scent ~ it's so clean and fresh smelling with a little something extra...must be the verbena part. Anyhow, I love it! :P

Has anyone ever been to a Christmas Tree Shop? What do they have there? Is it worth going in or not?

Hi all! Very busy day so this is my first chance to even melt something today. :shock:

K - Pineapple Paradise - Blue Gecko - One of my favorites from Blue Gecko.

LR - Big Bad Wolf - EE - Another really good scent from EE, very unique.

BR - Yellow Rose - Cheryl's - A nice moderately strong rose scent

Bathroom - Still melting the remainder of my Bora Bora candle - 2nd tealight

Also, burning my Illuminations Acacia jar in the bath.

denim, bummer on those candles.....I hate when that happens. I got my order from Country Heart today, but haven't had to chance to open and sniff yet. I can't believe how fast they got here! I placed my order on Friday! Wow! I am eager to try them out later on.

Thank you to everyone for the well wishes for DS....he's doing pretty good after resting all day. :shock:

Right now, I am melting Nene's Lemon Verbena....this is the best version of this scent I've ever tried. I may have to order a bag of the krumbles in this scent ~ it's so clean and fresh smelling with a little something extra...must be the verbena part. Anyhow, I love it! :P

Has anyone ever been to a Christmas Tree Shop? What do they have there? Is it worth going in or not?

Yea, I do too. :? Let me know how you like the tarts from country heart. I'm melting their christmas tree tarts right now and they are so great! One of my favorite scents from them.

Never been to the Christmas Tree Shop. Never heard of it. :???