The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

HoT-State Fair Twinkies. Haven't had much time to appreciate it since my kids have been so naughty today! I have been to the principal's office twice! :shock:

Yep, Its Spring and they are all so TIRED of School! Can't say I blame them! We have been CRCT testing last week and this week. :lol:

Tonight's flavors are Crosscreek's Bamboo Sugar Cane

and

Candle Scents from Heaven's Lemon Oatmeal Crisp.

Debra - Lemon Oatmeal Crisp sounds good. :shock: What did you think of it?

Melting CFTKR Sugar Crunch Latte. Deeeeeelicious!

HoT-State Fair Twinkies. Haven't had much time to appreciate it since my kids have been so naughty today! I have been to the principal's office twice! :lol:

Yep, Its Spring and they are all so TIRED of School! Can't say I blame them! We have been CRCT testing last week and this week. :(

That is EXACTLY it Denim! We are MAP testing, very close to the same thing!

But, I am in heaven with my new box from Candledippers! I am having an [smilie=th_FULL_O17] where has this company been my whole life moment! I have Sweet Tooth going in the living room and I keep breathing in deeper and deeper, and I have Rhubarb Plum in the bedroom, which is terrific too! Plus I am slathered up in lotion and dumped the kids in the tub... they were fascinated with the Tub Treats, which smell wonderful too! I am drunk on scent, and I LOVE IT!! :shock:

Hi all - changed out scents to:

K - Wild Cherry - Beaded Hemp - A very nice strong scent - Smells like those cherry icees we used to eat as kids.

LR - Neroli - Cheryl's - A very nice moderately strong floral

BR = Flower Garden - Crosscreek - Not getting much yet cause it isn't fully melted yet, but I really like what I smell so far.

Bathroom - Melting the remains of the Illuminations Bora Bora jar candle - there wasn't enough left for another relight.

Still burning the Illuminations Spa Day jar in the bath.

We have been getting hammered with massive storms all day-very wet and crazy around here-I have a collection of candles going just in case the power goes out again. I am also melting-

Strawberry Jam Cheesecake-Blue Gecko

Peppermint Spa-Can Do

Cherry Almond-Bissy's

French Vanilla and Amber-Gentle Light

Thanks for the congrats on the weight loss, Skylar.

Your goodies sound divine, Darling!

All of you with storms coming you way, stay safe!

At last I'm back home after a day at the dog agility yard. I'm melting a freebie from Carol, Cinnamon Blueberry. It is SO GOOD and I don't ever like Blueberry anything! I might have to rethink my food preferences because smelling this little gem makes me wonder what I've been missing! :shock:

Gail

Hi everybody. I hope everyone is well.

I'm back from a weekend of fun visiting family, and celebrating my nephew's birthday at Boomers with bumper boats, go carts, and laser tag. Exhausting...and I was only watching. :shock:

I've been out most of the day, laying in supplies. I'm not messing around with this flu thing. I've got my glorified hurricane kit all set up and ready, along with some extra disinfecting and cleaning supplies. I'm as prepared as I can be in case this thing hits hard.

This morning I enjoyed Tyler - Paris melts from a CF buddy. It's a great scent.

Tonight I have on two favorites.

HL - Butter Rum Allspice

EE - Aged Merlot

I've decided that I want my bedroom to smell like EE Aged Merlot all the time. :lol: We'll see how long this kick lasts.

Hello All! Tonight we had dinner at our friend's house. She is such a good and healty cook!

DD is dreaming sweet dreams and I'm melting Carol's Raspbery Cream Cupcake. I have YC's Strawberry and Garden Sweet Pea burning away. DD picked out the Strawberry candle when we went to YC and when I asked her to pick out a new votive she went into my closet, dumped the YC bag and searched for her Strawberry candle.

Have a good night!

Tonight's flavors are Crosscreek's Bamboo Sugar Cane

and

Candle Scents from Heaven's Lemon Oatmeal Crisp.

Debra - Lemon Oatmeal Crisp sounds good. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] What did you think of it?

Melting CFTKR Sugar Crunch Latte. Deeeeeelicious!

It is mainly lemon with a little bakey underscent - it is very nice! It is not killer strong, but good for like a bedroom sized room.

Tonight is Strawberry Shortcake from Ugly Duckling.

Hi there everyone! I am back after being without power since Saturday afternoon! We had storms go through with high winds and BAM! out went our power!!!! Lots of fallen trees and shingles ripped from roofs too. I hate being without power. Luckily our neighbor has a generator and let us plug into it to run our fridge and sump pump. Some other neighbors got water in their basements. So glad the power is back on.

I am melting Carol's County Fair Strudel....a very yummy bakery apple scent.....pretty strong too.

No scent throw from Sweet Pea - Cloud Nine.

Apricot from Cheryl's was not to my liking. Immediately dumped for Apple Blossom. Mostly apple. Ok but not a re-order.

Now trying:

Warm Fudge Brownie - Harvest Glow

Apple Cobbler Delight - Cheryl's

darlingj1...enjoy your Candledippers. Love some of CD's scents!

skyler...hope you are safe too, and love your pretty avatar.

Melting some different ones for me this evening:

LOL ~ Frenzy

Candledippers ~ Passionate Kisses (this one will go a a rebuy list)

SH ~ Sea Island Grapefruit

Angie's ~ Witches Brew

These won't be melting too much longer. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Comfortably Numb from LOL is melting in the kitchen and LR. Too lazy to change out the other melters so I'll just enjoy this one while I veg out in front of the tv.

Glad you liked the Tyler Paris Jules! It is a great scent.

I still have all the same scents going - I like the Crosscreek Flower Garden but I just wish it was stronger.

I liked the Flower Garden, but thought it was average in strength. Have you tried the Pink Crush yet? It's a strong one.

Just added Crosscreek's Passionate Kisses and it's already beginning to cover a room.

Glad you liked the Tyler Paris Jules! It is a great scent.

I still have all the same scents going - I like the Crosscreek Flower Garden but I just wish it was stronger.

I liked the Flower Garden, but thought it was average in strength. Have you tried the Pink Crush yet? It's a strong one.

Just added Crosscreek's Passionate Kisses and it's already beginning to cover a room.

LOL! No. I just got the order today!!! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] [smilie=th_316785e4]

I agree that the Flower Garden is just average in strength.

Up in the wee hours to get some papers written.......last night's melts were Haley's white tea and ginger...really like this and Mookie doodle mango raspberry smoothie...got nothing from this [smilie=th_316785e4]

Now i've added Candledipper's autumn's bounty and YC purr-chouli! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

[smilie=th_hello]

Pass the coffee! [smilie=th_316785e4]

I am melting Nene's Vanilla Scone right now.....it's very yummy and strong....I'm getting the vanilla, but not the scone part.... [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

My oldest DS woke up with a horrible stuffed up nose and cough this morning....he sounds awful. No school or baseball practice for him today. I gave him some meds and he went back to bed [smilie=thzzz003]...poor kid.

I need to get in the shower and get motivated. I am starting some major spring cleaning today.....we're talking decluttering and just getting rid of a lot of "stuff". How does it accumulate so quickly??? [smilie=angry] [smilie=th_th1ptgno]