The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

Wow, some of you have been to some great concerts! I bet they were awesome. Celtic Woman was spectacular. We had the best time. Oh my gosh, their voices are angelic, and the violinist has to be seen and heard to be believed. [smilie=th_c61]

We got home around 1AM, so I'm kind of :lol: this morning. I just turned yesterday's Mac Apple from Carol back on. No scent yet, but it's got more life in it and will be waking me up with it's refreshing smell any minute now.

Have a great Saturday, everyone. It sounds like you all have some great scents going this morning. I hope your weather's better than mine today. Windy again.

Gail

Glad you had fun Gail!!

Added Blue Sugar from EW. I noticed it's not on her scent list anymore.......unless it's moved to another catagory. It's so good and strong too!

High in the 80's here too...this afternoon I'm melting Mookie Doodle's Pink Sugared Lemonade and this evening I plan to burn my small YC Beach Walk candle.

We're also in the 80's in NY. It feels like and smells like summer in my house -

downstairs - CFTKR Strawberry Whirl...I forgot how wonderful this one is.

upstairs - CFTKR Flip Flop...wow! Like the sweet smell of summer on a tropical island.

Hot day today here. Been busy so these are my first scents of the day:

K - Georgia Peach - CD - Awesome strong scent - best peach I've smelled so far

LR - Bonfire - Dark Candles - Awesome moderately strong scent - A new favorite

BR - Honeydew Melon - LOL - Awesome strong scent - Another great LOL scent

Bathroom - Arachne's Garden - Dark Candles - One of my favorites from DC

Also burning my Gold Canyon Casablanca Lily jar in the bath.

In the living room it is Dragon's Blood and in the comp room it is Pineapple Zucchini Bread. The last couple of years we have attended a few concerts including Alan Jackson, Martina McBride, George Straight, Sara Evans, Brad Paisley, Trace Adkins, Sugarland, Clint Black, Cher, Dolly and just can't forget that "Larry the Cable Guy"

Hi everyone! We are also having a very hot day here and just had a fierce thunderstorm move thru and now the sun is out.We are suppose to get more storms later this evening!

This afternoon I'm melting

CFTKR's Sour Watermelon Candy.....it's really a great scent

G.C.Candle Pomegranate.....so nice and fruity

I think you win the concert prize, Slpit. [smilie=th_jaja]

This afternoon I'm melting Garden Sweet Pea from YC. Really pretty scent. I like it a lot, even though it's not as heavenly as a bouquet of the real thing. What could possibly compare to fresh picked sweet peas? [smilie=th_funny]

Gail

Melting a few of my Crossroad tarts....I really like them. I found another seller on ebay that sells them, making a list of some more to try out.

Still burning my Kathy Ireland jar candle, Caramel Pecan, and it is still burning pretty good.

Whew, it's a hot one here today! It's been close to 90. I sure hope it's not a sign of things to come this summer. I hate being hot! The kids, however, have been outside most of the day, so I've enjoyed the peace and quiet inside.

This early evening, it's cider from missy's, kiwi berries from yc, and juicy orange from yc.

Just finished cleaning ALL day. The boys went to play ball and the entire house is filled with mullberry from Partylite. I have so many candles and liquid burning and melting but it feels good. Hate to fix dinner. But there is no bewitched Samantha here.

Cheryl

counted them 21 tealights, votives + melts

I agree with Heidi. Hot temps + me = not a good mix. At least, since it's April, the humidity isn't high, yet. [smilie=th_jaja]

Earlier I had on CFTKR Sweet Harvest Apple. This was an older one from last fall. Not very strong or much of a throw for me, so changed to LOL's Green Apple Caramel Crunch. Total yum! [smilie=th_funny]

Hello everyone: First time I'm able to post today. I am melting AMS-Fun in the Sun and BG-Vanilla Almond Twisted. I hope everyone had a great day it was gorgeous here.

I agree with Heidi. Hot temps + me = not a good mix. At least, since it's April, the humidity isn't high, yet. [smilie=th_jaja]

Earlier I had on CFTKR Sweet Harvest Apple. This was an older one from last fall. Not very strong or much of a throw for me, so changed to LOL's Green Apple Caramel Crunch. Total yum! [smilie=th_funny]

We put on the A/C. Dp and I both HATE the heat.

Added:

Cinnamon Buns - Simply Tempted

Downy April Fresh - BG. Wonderful and strong.

Cappuccino Brulee - CHC

Sweet Witches Brew and Blueberry Flapjack something - Things That Make Scents

Country Berry votive - Heaven Leigh Scents

Vanilla Bean candle - Sugar & Spice

The Downy April Fresh melt is going to inspire me to clean. Any moment now.

[smilie=th_funny]

Home from work and melting Caramel & Pralines from Everyday Whims. This one inspires me to eat. [smilie=th_jaja]

[smilie=th_jaja]

Home from work and melting Caramel & Pralines from Everyday Whims. This one inspires me to eat. :lol:

[smilie=th_funny]