The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

Jules - did your ds settle on a paint color? Neon green sounds nice. How great that he loves color! Maybe you're raising a future artist..... [smilie=th_c032]

No, he hasn't made his decision yet. We were inundated with friends kids to play with today so the painting was put on hold until the excitement dies down. It will likely be on Tuesday now. :lol: That's okay. We'd all rather play than work. :P

vanilla cedar in bedroom from candles by victoria

sweet rose in daughters bedroom from candles by victoria

claire burke in kitchen from candles by victoria

spruce in bathroom from yankee candle

satsuma from can do in the living room

Well, I turned the Salty Sea Air off after about an hour. Jury's still out on it....didn't love it...didn't hate it. I saved it and will try again when I can have the windows open. And pretend I'm at the beach on the Atlantic... [smilie=th_thjoseandcousinm]

Put on another blue....AMS Country Berry Hotcake.

Good Evening!

Melting Nene's Apple Pie....really good

Gramma fran's Melonade....It's good,but on the lighter side

[smilie=th_thjoseandcousinm]

I forgot to write what I was melting.

I had on CBV Texas Summer all afternoon. Good summery floral.

Tonight is Blue Like Jazz by CYS

Yes, sweet&spicey, I have been mia for awhile and I must tell you that it is so very nice to be missed, even if only my avatar was missed. I took a brief hiatus to concentrate on March Madness. Every year my family logs onto CBS's site to join their Brackets competition. Each individual picks the teams they think will win throughout the tournament. Then CBS takes over, does the math and such, and lists where everyone is in the standings after every game. This is our seventh year and there are 24 of us. It really is a lot of fun, we even have a board where we can chat with each other. It keeps a family connected who are separated by many miles. Candlelove, I am so sorry Villanova lost to NC, but you can be proud of them for going as far as the Final Four.

Today found me greatly enjoying Cheryl"s Black Canyon, I love it.

So glad to see you posting Eileen. [smilie=th_thjoseandcousinm]

Tonight it's Bay Leaf and Pepper from GHBT's. Not very strong but a great scent.

Happy Sunday evening!

This was such an amazingly gorgeous day that I spent most of it out in the garden. I am so sorry to hear that some of you are having snow!!!

Today was a Vanilla Cinnamon from Beth's Boutique - I forget to melt these - and when I do I remember how great her scents are.

Also in the line up is YC Fresh Comfort - this was the 2nd scent I very melted as a tart - we go way back, LOL! [smilie=th_thjoseandcousinm]

Hope you are better bigred - last week that was me - all I could smell were the ones with Eucalyptus in them!

Bigred, I just want to say how much I appreciate your scent reviews and descriptions here on the "Scent of the Day" thread. It's so nice of you to take the time to give us all your opinions. Many of us give brief overviews from time to time, but [smilie=th_thjoseandcousinm] in this area!

Gail

What she said!!!

[smilie=th_puke]

Bigred, I just want to say how much I appreciate your scent reviews and descriptions here on the "Scent of the Day" thread. It's so nice of you to take the time to give us all your opinions. Many of us give brief overviews from time to time, but [smilie=The_Hi] in this area!

Gail

What she said!!!

[smilie=th_aa17]

[smilie=th_thjoseandcousinm] [smilie=th_puke]

[smilie=th_thjoseandcousinm] I have just felt like this all day today! The good ol' after prom party wore me out, so I haven't gotten much accomplished. I put in half of my Sugar Filled Fantasy LOL popptart before I went to take a nap, so now I have put in the other half to see what I missed out on. It doesn't seem very strong for LOL, but I will give it some time. Hope you all had a great weekend, and will have a bright and shiny Monday!

Hello-I was out all day and am too tired for any melting. I probably won't melt much tomorrow either. I have loads to do and I won't be home. I hope everyone enjoyed their day!

Thanks Eileen-Even though Villanova lost last night we are still proud of them. My kids are still driving back from Detroit but they said it was definitely worth it.

I am leaving for Puerto Rico on Wednesday. Can't wait to go!

[smilie=th_thjoseandcousinm]

Hope everyone had a better week-end than I did. I woke up yesterday with a terrible headache and spent most of the day throwing up in a semi-conscious state. [smilie=th_puke] I didn't even get any relief from my migraine medication. This morning I woke up with the same type of headache and very nauseous so DH drove me to the ER. They gave me two shots in my heinie, one for the nausea and one for the pain and sent me home with prescriptions for both. I'm feeling much better now and my melters are back in action. They sat cold and lonely all day. For the evening it's French Kiss from Scentsy.

Eileen, it's good to have you back! [smilie=The_Hi]

candlelove, I hope you have a wonderful time in Puerto Rico! [smilie=th_thjoseandcousinm]

Oh my mpfand,

So sorry to hear that you had such a bad day today. I am glad they were able to do something to ease your pain.

I was invited to my friend's for dinner, so I put LOL's Green Apple Caramel Crunch to put in her melter. (Have tarts, will travel) It was wonderful. Any of you who buy from LOL just have to try this scent if you haven't.

While I was there the older DD called me. Since she went to the trouble to track me down (no, I don't own a cell phone, she called my friend's number), I knew something was up.

This morning she took her boyfriend for a walk in the woods, then got down on one knee and proposed to him. That's my girl! He accepted and she gave him the ring with the diamond in she bought for him. *LOL* Lord only knows what she will have in mind for a wedding!

Hope you're feeling better tomorrow, mpfand.

Congrats, mamalana! That should be exciting.

It is good to have you back posting, Eileen.

darlingj1 - was it a good prom?

Candlelove, sorry about Villanova. But enjoy Puerto Rico!

Going to bed with a fav - Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper from Cozy Cottage.

Oh, poor Mpfand! Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Get some rest and get well soon!

This very late night (I'm off tomorrow) I am melting:

What's Cookin'-Can-Do: Yummy, sweet and spicy scent. This started out uber-strong, but has mellowed into a very nice room-filler.

Blueberry Scone-YC: Always yummy.

:lol:]

Good Morning Everyone!

Heading out for the day but just dropped by to say hello.

Mpfand- Hope you are feeling much better today!

mamalana- Congrats to DD and FSIL (future son in law)!

I am so jealous of all of you who can melt today. I am going to be on wax withdrawal for 6 days!!!!

:lol:

Good morning!

MPFAND - I hope that you're feeling better this morning. I'm sorry for your crummy weekend. I don't suffer from migranes but I did have one when on our first night at Disney this past October. It was the worst feeling. I was in tears from the pain and nausea. Fortunately, Excedrin relieved mine but I totally understand how you feel. Feel better Sweetie!

Mama - Congratultions!!! What wonderful news!

This morning I'm remelting Carol's wonderful Lavender Vanilla. I'm not your typical lavender fan but this one is great!

Morning! I have LOL's Candied Apple Cupcakes melting.

Lana, Congrats - that's wonderful news!

mpfand - I'm glad the shots helped. I hope you are feeling even better today.