The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

My first order from LOL came today!! I am melting Pina Colada Jelly Beans - Great!

Candied Pomegranate Margarita, a bit on the sweet side, but still good.

Debbie

darlingj, Congratulations to your DH headin' back to work tomorrow.

Jason, You had a good whim. I think you will be pleased with your HL candle. I've had several candles from Huckleberry Layne and they burn really well and are highly scented. Blue Berry Patch is all fruity, but I've had the Blueberry Muffin in a melt and it smelled great too.

same scents going this afternoon.

I did add an EW Hearth & Home

Darlingj1: I hope you DS is feeling better. Bigred: I hope you are feeling better too!!! This afternoon I am melting LoL- Lavender Vanilla Sandalwood. I hope everyone is having a nice afternoon.

Happy April Everyone !!!

It will be wonderful when it actually starts to feel like spring around here.

I just got home and I am starting with Boston Cream Pie from CBV. WOW !!! I only put in two small heart tarts and it is scenting my entire kitchen, and I have a very large kitchen.

[smilie=th_aa20]

Guest scentedstamper

Hi there! To anyone who knows I got a candle from LOL that wouldn't burn right- I emailed Allison and she was super nice. She offered me a "store" credit and I don't have to return the candle! I appreciate that although I would have gladly returned it so she could diagnose the problem.

I started the day with all fruity scents, but it is cold , windy and dreary here so I changed it up cuz I need some comfort!!! Melting : AMS Red Hot Cinnamon (sooooo glad she's re-opening soon!), and 3 different Celtic Moonspice in 3 melters from, LOL, CFTKR and CCCC. Also burning an AMS candle in Red Hot Cinnamon and a lovely CBV "comfort candle" in Caramel Gingered Apple. (think I have the name right!)

'Bye friends! Going to church in a bit, but I'll check in later!

Sheryl

That's great news about your LOL candle, Sheryl! I'm so glad. [smilie=th_aa20]

Darling, I hope your son feels better soon.

Bigred, get well quick.

Debbie, how exciting to get your very first LOL order. One of these days I'd like to order from Allison too, especially after seeing all those goodies in the p0rn section!

I just got home from a fun and funny time of dog training. Tossed CFTKR's Cranberry Zucchini Bread in the melter and it's already wafting happily throughout the house. Ahhhhh!!

Gail

Still at home sick today. This blasted cough just won't go away!! [smilie=th_goodnight]

On the other hand, it allows me to burn a candle when otherwise I would be at school. Today I'm back to YC Dune Grass.

Sheryl, your multiple Celtic Moonspice idea sounds great!

kids were out of school today and tomorrow due to road closed in the county from flash flooding. I took off today and I have melted and burned a little bit of everything. Right now I've got red velvet cake in the bedroom and godiva tini in the kitchen and living room. The kids kept coming in asking where the brownies are. Hee Hee Hee... No brownies here! [smilie=th_goodnight]

Katz - Happy birthday to Mr Tips! Give him lots of lovies. [smilie=th_popcorm1]

I went into the kitchen to see what all the racket was about and there was the floofy cat with a pot holder under each front foot facing the hallway. I suppose he's trying to figure out how to make a slip & slide...... [smilie=th_goodnight]

Hope all those not feeling well are much better tomorrow! :shock:

Melting CrossCreek's Frosted Sugar Cookie. Ahhh.....bakery bliss.... [smilie=th_create]

First, get better to all of you who have the "yuckies". Lousy time of the year to be sick!

Melting:

LOL - Pear Toffe Drizzle

LOL - Country Bake Shop

Both are excellent. I chose some tried and true scents today because work has been very stressful! *LOL*

Melting a new one from my LOL order, Vanilla Crack. Perfect vanilla, imo.

mamalana, I just got Country Bake Shop. Glad to hear you like it. Cold smell is yummy!

[smilie=th_smilies-1] Hello, trying to unwind a bit here!!

Melting Carols awesome Fresh picked strawberries, yummy and very delish!!

[smilie=th_pluja]

Guest Anonymous

I am melting Cleanse your Soul, Brown Sugar Pie Crust. Very yummy. I am also melting in another room, Dew Drops, Orange Cranberry Muffin. Another yummy one.. [smilie=th_pluja]

Melting Warm and Creamy by LOL! Very strong! I love it!

Mamalana....you're avatar is precious. Are the little one's in your family?

Bathroom - Pink Jasmine Petals - Nene's - This one is so weak I can barely smell it with my nose hanging right over the melter - disappointing.

Don't say I didn't warn you bigred! It's a dupe of a perfume by Fresh called Pink Jasmine. I'm hoping some other vendor will start carrying it because I do love this scent!

I'm melting CFTKR Pink Sugared Violets (thanks for the suggestion Denimsway!) and CFTKR - not crazy about this scent and there's pretty much no throw.

Good evening! I'm getting ready to watch American Idol (missed the actual show yesterday). You Tube removed all of the clips before I could watch them [smilie=th_pluja]

Anyway, I'm melting Carol's Clove and have her Carrot Cake candle burning away.

Mamalana, it's funny about that picture! It is adorable! My son is running around fighting with his sister so he much be feeling better. Hopefully he can keep fighting off the dang fever. My Flamingo Kisses from LOL finally died, so I put in Jolly Rancher Green Apple from Missy's which is pretty good. Seems like apple scents are the only thing my Dh doesn't complain about lately. [smilie=th_pluja]

What a busy day - and I only got "fooled" once!

Tonight is a Lemon Bay Applewood Orchard - not strong enough for the big room the melter is in, so I am going to need to do some swapping.

Tonight I am continuing all the melts from yesterday.

LOL- Toasted Almonds and Cherries

Blue Gecko- Summer lovin- unbelievably strong

Blue Gecko- Sugared Raspberries Violet