The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

How is that Clementine& Daisy?

That's such an unusuall combo. Makes me want to try it.

Do give it a try. It's fantastic! It's my favorite from AMS so far. A definite re-order.

Good, because I ordered one and it came with my AMS order today. Most all of Christy's scents are very good.

I am now melting:

K - Honeysuckle Blossoms - Dream Tarts - This is a very nice honeysuckle - moderately strong

LR - Pink Diamonds - CFTKR - This is a very nice moderately strong scent

BR - Bouquet of Dreams - Dream Tarts - This is a strong very nice floral blend

So far the scents from Dream Tarts that I've tried have been pretty good.

Good Night all!

Been out all day. I just started second tealights on LOL Butterscotch Cookie ( a birthday gift from a CF friend). l love it!!!!! The butterscotch smell is strong! Also melting Nene's Baklava. Great also.

Burning YC Shortbread Cookie and WG Snickerdoodle. It smells great in here.

Jason-How's the YC Garden Sweet Pea? How's the throw? I bought all the spring scents except Cherry Blossom and Plumeria. I want to get the Plumeria but I am not sure if it is strong or not. I love them strong! I remember the Dune Grass scented the entire house. I want the new Kiwi Berries, That will be at YC on March 24. The other 2 scents Tropical Fruit and Island Guava are at BB&B already but not in YC until March 24. I found that odd.

If anyone has tried some of the new scents let me know what you thought. Thanks.

The Garden Sweet Pea is pretty good (I got a jar as a Christmas present) but the Plumeria is awesome and strong but I've only tried it in a tart - I am waiting for the big YC sale to get some big jars. The Cherry Blossom is also a very good tart.- moderately strong.

Bizzy's Sunflower & Sunshine melt

My current assortment of candles (already mentioned)

Is Daylight Savings time this weekend? [smilie=th_blij51]

Good Morning all!

First melts of the day are:

K - Ocean Mist - GHBT - smells more like laundry detergent to me - will probably change it out for something else

LR - China Rain - GHBT - Not overly thrilled with this one either but it isn't horrible

BR - Birds of Paradise - GHBT - This one is decent but not a favorite either

Pretty much my luck with most of GHBT scents.

Good Morning! If this post is a repeat, I 'm sorry. This morning's melts are Beaded Hemp's - Sugared Violets and Eucalyptus Mist. I am burning AMS-Banana Nut Bread. I hope everyone has a nice morning.

Happy Thursday everyone!

I have Carol's Lemon Noel melting in two melters.

Good Morning all.

Today melting Christmas Eve from YC - I know, but I wanted to use it up.

Burning last of my Mulberry from a Partylite party I had.

Good Morning all.

Today melting Christmas Eve from YC - I know, but I wanted to use it up.

Burning last of my Mulberry from a Partylite party I had.

I toss in a Christmas scent now and then too.

I've added Candledippers - Garden of Eden to the mix today.

Found a Mango Peach Salsa YC votive in the bedroom I'm in so I've got that lit right now! I am the only one up in the house. I'm staying with my parents in Arizona and I was up at 7am CST, 6am here. I wish I had smellies to play with. Instead I'm looking at ordering more! :P

Found a Mango Peach Salsa YC votive in the bedroom I'm in so I've got that lit right now! I am the only one up in the house. I'm staying with my parents in Arizona and I was up at 7am CST, 6am here. I wish I had smellies to play with. Instead I'm looking at ordering more! :P

MM, lucky you found that votive or you might have started going into scent withdrawal! The Mango Peach Salsa votive is pretty good. I got a couple of them when I was at the YC store.

Good Morning all! It's a wonderful day in Missouri today!

I am melting Tangerine Berry-Spotted Hog

Coconut Milk and Lavendar-Crosscreek

Tropical White Musk-CFTKR(my favorite scent)

Have a great day!

Good Morning all! It's a wonderful day in Missouri today!

I am melting Tangerine Berry-Spotted Hog

Coconut Milk and Lavendar-Crosscreek

Tropical White Musk-CFTKR(my favorite scent)

Have a great day!

What's the temperature, Cat? Are you going to go out and play?

I added yet more smell to my house. :P FM - Peach votive. I'm about to hit overload, but for right now, s'all good.

Right now its 64-supposed to be 79 before the end of the day. I have all of the windows open and have DH working on the outdoor honey do-while I get some chores done inside. Once we get the porch cleaned up(leaves and wood swept off-cushions put out on the porch set) we will hang out for the rest of the day. My parents are coming down today for lunch at the tea room(again) so we will wait on the zoo until tomorrow. Of course-the only day off he has is today,so it will just be me and my DD tomorrow. That's okay with me-its good bonding for the two of us to hang with the rest of the monkeys!!

Since it is warmer here today I figured a floral explosion would be appropriate:

K - Greenhouse - YC - Awesome blend of herbs and roses - strong

LR - Blue Hydrangea - YC - One of my most favorite florals - very strong

BR - Fresh Cut Roses - YC - This is a really nice rose scent with some hints of green - very strong too

Also burning Illuminations Rose in the bath.

:P