The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

Changed out scents for:

K - Spider Cider & Deadly Donuts - Spotted Hog - A strong surprisingly very nice scent

LR - Blueberry Java Crumble - Spotted Hog - Another surprisingly very nice strong scent - you can really smell the different notes in this one

BR - Sinfully Vanilla - Spotted Hog - A nice moderately strong vanilla scent - not too sweet

Bath - Lavender Vanilla - Spotted Hog - A very nice strong scent - The tealight melter looks great all lit up in the bath. Very pretty.

I'm also burning my new YC Candy Hearts Swirl jar I got today. I figured the only way for me to burn it without getting some nasty mixture of scents was to melt all bakery scents. ;)

Too Funny darling ;)

I've been melting my last Warm Embrace from Lessie! Gosh! What will I do now? :lol:

What company is CP?

CP = Cocoa Pink

and I can't believe my eyes with all of your bakery scents today, btw.

Tonight I have switched scents to Sugared Gingerbread Pie from HoT

This evening melts are

CFTKR's Original Sugar Cookie

Almost country's Banana nut bread

CYS Pink Pineapple Sugar

Have a nice evening everyone!

What company is CP?

CP = Cocoa Pink

and I can't believe my eyes with all of your bakery scents today, btw.

Tonight I have switched scents to Sugared Gingerbread Pie from HoT

LOL neither can I Jules.

Incidentally I changed all of them out because after the whole Swirl candle debacle (see the thread in Candles section) all I was smelling was burnt cupcake and burnt black cherry. ;)

I now have CFTKR's Apple Spice & Holly going in three melters cause it's a really strong one and YC's Christmas Cookie in the tealight melter. Originally I put that one on in the BR hoping it would kill the burnt smell but it didn't stand a chance and I didn't want to waste it so...

I needed something light and fresh tonight so I am burning

YC- Bay Breeze

and

YC- Canary Island Banana

Isn't the Canary Island Banana Illuminations? I know they have one with the exact same name.

No, it's YC. I think it has been discontinued last summer. It was from the World fragrance collection. It is the best banana scent I have ever found, It's green bananas without any sweet undertone. Very good in tarts. The jar is not that strong and has tuneled horribly so I am going to give it a long burn to see if it will fix itself.

bigred....see....Bakery's not so bad..ugh? [smilie=th_drinks]

The jury is still out on that one CB. The Blueberry Java Crumble and Spider Cider & Deadly Donuts scents weren't unpleasant though. That stupid Swirl jar ruined my whole plan and the bakery scents I had going. I'm just going to exchange it for a large Blue Hydrangea and pay the difference. :lol:

Tonight I am enjoying a FAB scent from Blue Gecko.....Cabernet Grape Parfait.....It's so good....a nice deep grape scent with great throw! I am ordering more of this one for sure!

[smilie=th_drinks]

eta: I forgot I also have a votive going in the downstairs bath....it's Busy Bee Banana Ivy. Upstairs bath is a small Crabtree & Evelyn candle in Moroccan Spice.

Good evening!

Skylar - How do you like CFTKR's Original Sugar Cookie? That one came in my order today and cold it smells heavenly.

I'm melting 2 new ones from CFTKR tonight -

Denim - Wonderful clean scent (sort of like Island Fresh Gain but a little bit more manly)

Toffee Maple Crunch - Just put it in the burner so I have no clue yet

Have a great night!

Illuminations is owned by Yankee Candle.

That's true, but they still have their own line of scents and the scent recipes are different than Yankee's because they had to keep to the same standard of "the brand". If YC had changed everything after they bought it, it wouldn't be Illuminationa anymore, would it?

Good evening!

Skylar - How do you like CFTKR's Original Sugar Cookie? That one came in my order today and cold it smells heavenly.

I'm melting 2 new ones from CFTKR tonight -

Denim - Wonderful clean scent (sort of like Island Fresh Gain but a little bit more manly)

Toffee Maple Crunch - Just put it in the burner so I have no clue yet

Have a great night!

LLVV....so far it is very nice...I ordered a bunch of different scents from her and love'n em all.So many are so good!