The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

Thank you everyone for all your congrats on DH's new job. We are very happy and VERY, VERY relieved that he was finally able to find something. Gail - the economy is really wreaking havoc, isn't it? DH has never had trouble finding a job before. He always had people seeking him out. I hope your son is able to find another job quickly!

Today I'm melting AMS Energy Spa (it's just okay) and CFTKR Watermelon Taffy (I'm liking this one - it's super sweet, as one would imagine).

[smilie=th_blij40] Hey Sheryl! We homeschool too!

Happy Birthday mpfand!

Congratulations on your DH's job, Ana!

I am still melting Cheryl's Lavender Rose in 2 melters from yesterday. I may change out for something different, but it is still going strong.

I tried my melts from Aubrey and I am not getting much scent at all. Has anyone else had success? She did email me the other day and ask my opinion but I haven't gotten back to her yet. I am trying to think of a NICE way to tell her that they just don't do it for me.

In the kitchen I put Cheryl's Country Berry Hotcakes. I need to change scents in the computer and bathroom.

Have a great day everyone!

I tried my melts from Aubrey and I am not getting much scent at all.

Who is Aubrey?

Hope you are having a Happy Birthday Mpfand!!

Smells pretty nice today with these melts:

BG ~ Lemon Meringue Twang

CCCC ~ Fruit Loops (sure smells more like a Fruit Loop Cookie)

CBV ~ Spearmint

CP ~ Candyfloss Sugar Cookie

Happy Birthday MPFAND!!!

I'm still melting the same tart - Honey Coco Mango and still loving it but it will be switched out later on.

I ended up buying the movie on DVD (Twilight) and the 4 book series. I still can't get that movie out of my mind. I bought the DVD because DH would think I'm nuts ordering it from PayPerView again.

Oh, it's snowing. We rarely get snow in the winter and now it's snowing in the spring! Oklahoma has bizzarro weather.

Jason - how much snow did you end up getting? :shock:

Happy birthday mpfand! [smilie=th_blij40]

Melting BG's Spiced Caramel Latte

Well, it's still snowing, but just blowing around really. Not much accumulation. But the NW part of the state got a foot of snow.

Today I wanted a nice cozy scent and I found it in CFTKR's Spiced Muffins...mmmmm.

Hi all and happy birthday Mpfand!! :lol:

I am burning my big jar of YC Home Sweet Home, finishing up the Mulberry from Spotted Hog and starting Nene's Cozy Kitchen.

Have a good day everyone!

LLVV....when ever I rent a movie off pay-per-veiw I always tape it. Then I can just add it to my little movie collection. Save's me a little money too! I want to rent that movie too, so many of you like it!

Today I've got melting Zucchni Bread from AMS. I had forgot how good this one is. I'll have to get more when Christy open's back up.

My DSL has been down for 12 hours, so I am just now catching up! Congrats to your DH Ana and happy birthday mpfand :lol: Overnight it was orange vanilla from Brown Bag and today it's been an assortment of candles because it's wet and gloomy here! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

:lol:

Happy Birthday MPFAND! Hope you have a great one!

I really wish Ihad checked in before I took the kids out this morning! We went to the movie store, and I rented Role Models which I have heard is hilarious, and I looked at Twilight but didn't get it. I keep thinking I need to read the book first. Has anyone read the books, then watched the movie, or vise versa? I have a thing for vampires, so I am sure I will like it.

I also took the kids to see Monsters vs. Aliens last night... I was not so impressed. Bob the blob was pretty funny, but really not much of a storyline. Has anyone else seen it?

Ok, back to the subject at hand. I have Missy's Red Velvet Cake going in the living room, it is good, very chocolately to my nose, and Vangila De Madagascar from LOL in the bedroom. It only takes 1/4 of a LOL popptart to fill my bedroom with goodness so that is pretty amazing!

Thanks for the Peachy Ginger info, Olive. Sounds fabulous!

I loved my morning melt of EW's Cup of Joe Pumpkin but it didn't last as long as what I'm used to (most of AMS's melts.) I switched it out for Blue Gecko's Vanilla Almond Twist. Mmm, mmm, good!

Gail

Just popping in to see what I am missing - I have sniffles, so no sense in wasting tarts!

Hope you are having a great day mp! :lol:

Shoot, you guys - I just finally got caught up on the Harry Potter books and movies and now it looks like I have to see what all the fuss is about for Twilight. (But I am a hard core book -then-movie person!)

Hi all I've been out doing errands as DP is away for the weekend for a retreat - he'll be back tomorrow.

Happy Birthday mpfand!! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Congrats on your DH's new job anabasset!

I just got home a short while ago so the first melts of the day for me are:

K - Jasmine Green Tea - YC - An awesome moderately strong scent

LR - Orchid Sake - Colonial - Such a great scent but not nearly strong enough

BR - Water Garden - YC - Another great scent that just isn't nearly strong enough

Bathroom - Spring Bouquet - YC - Another of YC's scents that I think should be a lot stronger

Also burning two Tyler Roses votives in the bath.

I am so ordering Twilight in HD from Verizon Fios On Demand tonight! I do the same thing you do cbgirl, I always record movies onto DVD to add to my already very large collection.

:lol:

Guest Anonymous

I am burning CFTKR freebie tart she sent me, Sock it to Me Cookies. WOW!!! This is an exceptional wonderful scent. :lol:

I've been in and out all day so I just started some new scents for the evening.

GG - Dirty Deeds

HOP - Cowboy votive (not a huge throw, but long lasting)

I'm cleaning out the melters and getting ready for a scent off. Each in different rooms.

CYS - Over the Moon

HoT - Pink Sugar Cake Bites

CP - Vanilla Latte

My kids are all excited about the Kid's Choice Awards. funny.

Good evening!

I'm back from my massage. My back is actually getting better thanks to my reduced stress load. DH decided to treat me to a massage at a really nice spa. After that we met up at a really nice Italian restaurant. DD was so happy to see me. The cord is practically still attached...not that I mind. I strongly believe in keeping them young for as long as possible. Kids tend to grow up way too fast these days.

Shoot, are you guys serious that you can actually record the PayPerView movies? DH was making fun of me tonight for liking to movie so much. I guess the girl in it wasn't good looking enough for him to fall in love with the movie. Edward on the otherhand...oh my...big crush developing here.

I usually watch the movie first and then read the book because I'm not a huge reader of fiction books. However, if I like the movie enough then I'll get the book. I can't wait to get my hands on them.

Tonight I'm finishing up last night's Country Fair from CFTKR...very nice apple strudel scent.

Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes. You gals (and guys) are the best! :shock: Just one scent for the evening: Birthday Cake from Everyday Whims.

I hope you have had a great Birthday mp!

I am melting Chestnuts and Brown Sugar from Cheryl! WOW!!!! I am very impressed with her tarts! Very strong throw on this one!

I'm so glad there are so many Twilight fans here! I have the 4 book set. I plan on getting the DVD, because there are extra disks like Olive said.

LLVV, I usually read books first too. Since Twilight is not your typical vampire series, I think people who read the book first might have enjoyed the movie more than those who didn't (overall). So if you loved the movie, then I am sure you will love the book. DH shows me pics of Edward all the time now. He knows I'm crushin' on him. :shock:

I have HoT's Rum Raisin Ice Cream going. Loving this one!

Hi everyone!!! So excited I did 99 percent of my packing today for vacation. In 7 short days we'll be in Hawaii, I can't wait!

Tonights melt is Jasmine Vanilla from Rosa's.

Ana so glad to hear your DH found another job!

Have a great night all!