The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

Good afternoon my good smelly friends! Cat, hope that throat gets better, and your back starts behaving red..

No theme here today, just trying some old faithfuls and a few new ones:

EW ~ Frosty Farts

LOL ~ Rocky Mountain Christmas

CP ~ Rockefeller Center

CFTKR ~ Pink Sugar (a little disappointed, but her others make up for it)

DeeJay's ~ Gardenia (a wowsa that doesn't smell old lady)

Going to switch soon. :)

Hello! Today I melted Bergamot & Tarragon Leaves from CFTKR. I loved it at first then then it got to florally for me. It's a beautiful scent but my nose just doesn't tolerate florals very well. I really wish I could get a bag of it because it's so pretty. Perfect for spring.

I plan on melting Maple Toffee Crunch again later on. I'm going to hunt through my new assortment in a few minutes for tonight's downstairs scent.

Only have one melt going right now, but it's a strong one.....Basil Sage Mint from AMS. WOW!

Still have all the same scents melting but added CFTKR's Mugged by an Angel to the tealight melter in the bathroom and I added a couple of candles too - Illuminations Acacia in the bath - good scent- and Illuminations Napa Valley in the BR - loving this one!

Smells good in here. :)

Hi Everyone,

Today I have been melting Iced Oatmeal Cookies from AMS ......... can't get enough of this one. YUMMY !!

I am also melting Raspberry Lemonade from Gramma Frans ..... not really liking this one. Not bad, but it doesn't smell like lemonade. My DD says that it smells like Pledge.

Guest Anonymous

Hey everyone! I'm melting Blueberry Bus from Crosscreek in the kitchen, Blueberry Hazelnut Vanilla from LOL in the living room, Red Hot Cinnamon from Kreation's by Kathie in the bathroom and Grape from Crosscreek in the bedroom.

Heart...what have you found to be really good and strong from CP?

Mint Chocolate Ice Cream (the mint and ice cream notes most predominant)

Pumpkin Soufflè

I have some new ones on the way that are bound to be winners!

FYI ~ the tart scent list changes frequently, so when they are available, you have to jump on them. :)

Hello! I had a crazy busy day, decided to take tomorrow off so I had to get sub plans ready and all my grades put in. I have Country Berry Hotcakes from AMS going, and I liked it at first, but now it's turning on me and I don't care for it. Time to try something else.... but at home after I go get my hair done! :)

I decided on Warm Apples & Gingerbread for tonight and Homemade Ice Cream for downstairs. The ice cream one is very nice. I got a new melter today (18 watts) so I'm testing it out with the Warm Apples & Gingerbread tart since it's once that I've tried before and I know how it performs in a tea light and 24 watt burner.

Darling - Enjoy your "mental health day". That's what we called them in my school. What do you teach?

Changed scents to some more good scents that I just didn't fall in love with:

K - Sweet Pea - CFTKR - Nice scent but not as good as YC's Garden Sweet Pea

LR - Claire Burke - CFTKR - This is a nice perfume dupe

BR - Orange Blossom - CFTKR - This is a nice scent but not very strong at all

Bath - Mugged by an Angel - CFTKR - This is the last of this scent - it's nice but I don't love it

Still burning my Illuminations jars.

Good Evening!

Tonight I'm melting

CFTKR's Caramel Sticky Buns....very scrumptious

YC Buttercream

Hope everyone has a nice night!

Hi everyone,

I've been gone a lot the past couple days training all the doggies. Love it! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving]

I spent all of yesterday hiking in the hills and canyons of Malibu. Noooo, I don't live anywhere near there. [smilie=th_76d65c2f] But at least I'm within driving distance. [smilie=th_baaaaa] What a gorgeous place!

I'm still melting Cheryl's fantastic Spiced Pumpkin Nectar and it's still going strong after nearly two days. Can you believe it? :?

Have a great evening!

Gail

Hi Lana,

I did a very short stint in Hollywood a few years back, training cats for a commercial. It was quite an experience, really fun, and wowza, paid a lot! But that Hollywood stuff isn't for me. [smilie=th_baaaaa] Why do you ask?

I love the kitties but don't know as much about them as I do dogs. I basically train with a clicker (positive reinforcement only.) It's a method you can use with great results on dogs, cats, horses, marine mammals, even chickens, monkeys and tropical fish! Not that I know a THING about most of those animals. :?

I had a student awhile back who trained lions and tigers for a living. She thought big cats were much easier to train than her dog. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Gail

Thanks for the well wishes! I am feeling a bit better this evening. Everyone has good stuff melting this evening. I have officially turned all of the melters OFF in the house! I know-its crazy talk, but, even with a clear nose the scents just aren't coming in loud and clear. So I am clearing out for a day or two. I will just have to live vicariously through you all until my "candlenose" clears up.