The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

I am finishing off my Illuminations Eggnog candle - need to make room for the order that is due..."just back that truck right on up to the house boys, and we will start unloading.".. [smilie=th_bb24] Sorta.

:)

What a hoot!

Bigred, I find YC spring bouquet to be fairly strong! This morning it's Mookie Doodle buttery almond pastry and vanilla sugar from Tara's Candle Cottage!

Good morning.

Starting off the morning with Aunt Anna's Apple Butter from Can-Do....nice apple scent with a rich clove and butter aroma.

Illuminations - Pomegranate jar candle

LOL - Vanilla Crack mixed with Evening Musk no name - both are mini-samples

YC - Juicy Peach small jar

Bridgewater - Seagrass jar

Good Morning! :shock:

Morning Melts are

Nene's Caramel Apple Cider

Harvest Glow Vanilla Bean

Hope everyone has a good Day!

Good Morning all. I woke up to not only my back hurting quite a bit (I have some back issues) but to another dreary rainy day - YUCK!

First melts of the day are:

K - Black Ice - EE - This one is a really good moderately strong scent - think Jack Frost with a dark musky twist

LR - Snow Storm - EE - This one is an interesting moderately strong scent - The description says balsam pine and spearmint - I smell mostly spearmint but not in the doublemint gum kind of way

BR - Bat - EE - This is an awesome moderately strong earthy type scent - Hard to describe but all I can say is that I immediately loved it

Also burning 2 YC Plumeria votives in the bath.

Have a good day everyone!

Good Morning!

I am starting the day with LOL-Tropical Vanilla Paradise

AMS-Winter Hug(in honor of the 10 degree temps that have returned to MO)

Bissy's-Blueberry

Everyday Whims-Be Delicious

Hope you all have a good day!

Bigred; I hope you feel better-weather can really affect back and neck issues. This morning I am continuing with Beaded Hemp-Hippy Dipping. It packs a strong scent with a pepper note but doesn't make you sneeze. I hope everyone has a good day.

Good morning! I'm melting CFTKR's Cinnamon Bread Pudding and Pink Sugared Coconut Cookies. Have a wonderful day.

Good Morning, everyone! :shock: Melting Sweet Nuts from EW in the kitchen/DR and Strawberry Cotton Candy from Bella's in the kids' rooms.

Hello! My Vangila de Madagascar from LOL is still going strong, I really love it. The description says Vanilla and Amber... but I smell some lavender and that's what I like the best. How long do you all think I need to let my GHBT tarts sit before I try them out?

Hello! My Vangila de Madagascar from LOL is still going strong, I really love it. The description says Vanilla and Amber... but I smell some lavender and that's what I like the best. How long do you all think I need to let my GHBT tarts sit before I try them out?

She recommends 7 days but I found they are better if you leave them longer than that. 2 weeks minimum.

She recommends 7 days but I found they are better if you leave them longer than that. 2 weeks minimum.

Thank you!! That will be hard, but I will try to pull it off! Better to wait and have good smellies than be impatient and have crap! :)

My thoughts exactly Darling! I was impatient though and had to learn the hard way.

I have now officially added my very pretty YC Cherry Blossom tealight melter that I won on ebay into the mix and I put a very small free sample of Dark Candles Leather in it to test it out. Seems to be melting nicely so far without having to stack tealights. More to come as this is my very first time ever using a tealight melter...

I hope your back feels better soon, Bigred.

This afternoon I've got CD - Purple Haze in two melters.

and the same assortment of candles from this morning.

Another day of frequent changing!

Now melting-

Country Home-GHBT

Celtic Moonspice-LOL

Autumn Leaves-EW

Lords a Leaping-CP

These are strong ones, so I hope I haven't over done it.

Dug out more HoT tarts to try and settled on Pink Peppermint Noel Cupcakes... MMMMMMMMMMMM this is another nose-gasm for me.... I am afraid my continuous sniffing and deep breathing may seem inappropriate for those who do not understand my condition.... :)