The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

Aria, I love Carol's Zucchini Bread mixes. Have you tried the cranberry one? OMG, it's droolworthy!

Changed to HOT's Vanilla Lovers Cake. Love this one - it's sooooo good! [smilie=th_ahaaha] Drat.....and I only got one. Don'tcha hate that? :?

Oh boy, do I ! You know how to fix that, don't you? I see she is closed now though. I could send you some crack from LOL. Would that help? :P What is "drat?" :lol:

Heart - yeah....I'm already putting my reorder list together. Did U see she's reopening, then closing for an unknown amount of time??!! :shock: Drat = kinda like saying darn..phooey....rats... oh, maybe that's it - a combo of darn and rats. :?

Melting Can-Do's Pumpkin Bread Pudding and burning a Valerie Parr Hill Pumpkin Spice candle. [smilie=th_12E9EC16] pumpkin!

The best part of the night was that even though we were with a bunch of people who were over 5 years younger than me, I was the only one who got carded! [smilie=th_12E9EC16] That was awesome!

Darlingj1 - that was a great anniversary gift! [smilie=th_ahaaha] Seems like the only card I get asked for anymore is my AARP.... :shock:

Ha ha! I love getting on here and giggling at everyone! I am happy with the posts about the GHBT tarts, I placed that order last week just to try even though I was nervous about it. I will do my best to put them back on the back shelf when they come in and let them cure. Today is my final day to agonize over my HUGE LOL order... I can't wait for tomorrow!! [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

I have started out the day with Carol's Iced Cherry Chip... I really like it but it is not as strong as I would like it to be. I wish I had more, I would put it in both melters.

Heart- I think it may be a sin on a Sunday to put in a Dole Whip and then leave the house.... [smilie=th_ahaaha]

LOL's awesome Autumn Wreath is still going strong in the K melter but I changed out the other 2 melters to:

LR - Lavender - PI - A nice moderately strong scent but more a perfume type lavender than a true natural lavender - pretty good nevertheless

BR - Desolate Forest - EE - Wow this is one awesome pretty strong scent, it's very unique - loving it

Still have the chunky votives going in the bath from earlier.

Good morning all.

Well today I put on Crosscreek's Cinnamon Roll. Waiting for it to get melting as the melters were turned off.

BTW, yesterday I had on Cheryl's Country Berry Hot Cakes and it lasted from morning into late at night!

Have some sewing to do today - finishing up a baby present for one of the fellows at my office, and we are going to watch "Australia", a birthday present from the DD. Ah Hugh Jackman, as they say about so many melts here - he is "yummy"!

[smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Good Morning!

Melting CFTKR Ultimate Vanilla

CFTKR Caramel Sugar Crunch

With all this talk on here about LOL I am thinking of ordering but my list is huge. Everytime I think I have plenty all of the enablers here have me wanting more.

I think I will go check out the site now.

Just started Green Caramel Apple Crunch from LOL downstairs and Bellissima Bella from Blue Gecko in the loft.

Today it's Country Berry Hotcakes from Christy. Smells good! I'm also trying out Fun In The Sun from a new vendor Nessa's sweet scents. This one is good and strong also. Everyone have a good day.....looks like it's going to rain here but it is so warm out!

Cyn,

Some time ago you asked me to report when I melted CrossCreek's Cinnamon Roll.

I am almost embarrassed to say that it had little throw for me

:lol:

I was so wanting to love it as much as everyone else does. There have been a few other scents that others love that have left me the same way, LOL's Boopers Cupcakes for example. It really does show the difference between people's noses. And yes, I have loved others of both Crosscreek and LOL, so it definitely isn't the vendor. In fact I have really liked almost every single other scent I have melted by CrossCreek.

I just started Cheryl's Pear Drizzle...and I am loving it. And the PSIL walked in and said "REORDER!"

This afternoon I had CFTKR's Exotic Amazon Teakwood melting. I just was not that into it. LOL. Tonight I'll melting her Frosted Sugar Cookie...now I'm really into that one!

Lana, I totally agree with your statement. I thought it was just my nose. I, too, have found that Cinnamon Roll had little throw for me also...although I've liked other scents that I've ordered from Crosscreek. She is one of my "go to" vendors.

Guest stardustgirl

Long time no post... but I'm just sooooo busy! It's nuts.

The other day I melted a couple from Cozy Cottage Scents and Celtic Moon Spice was really good, while Haunted Heart seemed to be invisible (maybe that's the haunted part?)

I've got a candle from Cake Beauty going now (who knew?) I got it from an online cosmetic place last summer, on blowout from the holidays. It's Cashmere Mint and it's burning very well, but has kind of a light scent (think Junior Mints). I don't think they've done any other candles.

I burned my Deja Vu Eucalyptus Spearmint candle last night and it's got a good throw for a small (3 inch) candle, considering the size of this room.

Changed out scents to:

K - Black Raspberry Vanilla - AMS - A strong very nice scent - I could smell this all the way in the bedroom

LR - Caribbean - CFTKR - Another good moderately strong tropical scent from Carol

BR - Jasmine - Angie's - A very good jasmine scent - moderately strong

Also now burning my PI Jasmine candle in the bath.

Hi everyone! A very busy cleaning day here on Long Island, the weather was beautiful and quite warm about 64 I guess, then it started to get dark and damp and drizzled for just a little bit. I liked to have something cookin in every room after I clean it. So today I had GHBT 7up pound cake in the living room (yummy), YC Beach Walk in the bathroom, (very good as usual), Banana Kiwi from AMS in my daughters room (eh, it was ok), one of my YC favorites in the bedroom Dune Grass, and int he spare room, a jar (yes, I have one jar in my whole house, it was a gift) of my second favorite from YC, Autumn Leaves.

Have a great night everyone!

Howdy All!!!

Thanks so much for all the blues burning or melting the blue for Jesse. He is going through the "ringer" with Epilepsy...stupid puberty.

Let me see...melting ...Pink Sugar Cookie-Can -DO

Black Mallow- my own

Smelling great in here.

Tarthound

Hi Stardust!!! Glad to see you posting! Glad to hear from you Tarthound! Prayers for your son.

Tonight it's cherry almond from Christy in the kitchen and vanilla lavender from GHBT's in the den.