The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

Hey everyone. I'm melting Cherub's Ice Cream Cake from HOT. This is one of the best scents I've tried from any vendor. I love it.

Olive, I am glad you liked that one, I liked it too, but my husband said it was horrible and made me throw it out. Sometimes he is just a scent wussy... that's all there is to it. [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Hey everyone. I'm melting Cherub's Ice Cream Cake from HOT. This is one of the best scents I've tried from any vendor. I love it.

Olive, I am glad you liked that one, I liked it too, but my husband said it was horrible and made me throw it out. Sometimes he is just a scent wussy... that's all there is to it. :lol:

Poor Darlingj1! I [smilie=th_shewiggle] Cherub's Ice Cream Cake too.

AWWWW Cynthia - your bunnies are just too cute!!

Am at work so not melting yet, but have CFTKR Celtic Moonspice, LOL Persephone and LOL Juniper Breeze waiting in clean melters for when I get home.

Well.....the celtic moonspice was so good for about 30 minutes...then I smelled a strong chemical smell. Had to dump it!

I will say Missy's Red Velvet Cake was Great and lasted about 7 hours. I will re-order this one.

Changed out scents again - I'm in one of those "I want variety" days today.

K - Jolly Rancher Apple - AMS - Smells pretty close to the real thing

LR - Heat Wave - CFTKR - Another tropical scent from Carol - not one of my favorites but I don't dislike it either

BR - First Bloom - PI - I melted 2 squares out of the clamshell the day I got it and then another 2 squares right now and it was a lot stronger the first time I melted it than it is now - it was kept closed in my tart cabinet. Such a shame because it's an awesome scent.

Finally just had to turn off Electric Lime. Geez...it just kept going.

Busy Bee ~ Cinnamon Creme (nice rich scent with a decent throw)

Candle Haven (OOB) ~ French Market (so strong and good, and haven't found a replacement for it)

EW ~ Magnolia

LOL ~ Vanilla Crack

I'm going to pull out some EE in a little while to refresh my old :) factory nerves.

Candle Haven (OOB) ~ French Market (so strong and good, and haven't found a replacement for it)

EW ~ Magnolia

LOL ~ Vanilla Crack

I'm going to pull out some EE in a little while to refresh my old :) factory nerves.

I have Tyler's French Market and it's really good. Also Cheryl's makes a pretty good version as well.

You could give those a try if you haven't already. :lol:

EW ~ Magnolia

LOL ~ Vanilla Crack

I'm going to pull out some EE in a little while to refresh my old [smilie=th_e13] factory nerves.

:) old factory nerves. [smilie=th_jaja] Too much Vanilla Crack for U, Heart! :oops:

Melting SpHogs Orange Chiffon Cake. Ummmm....heavenly! :lol:

Heart, I love BG's Electric Lime. I have my own stockpile of it! :lol:

Bigred, that's how I change out my melters, too. Melt and pour, LOL. I keep my empty bath/body containers to pour my old wax in. Seem to have a lot of those. :)

Cheryl's Itty Bitty Bikini. Love this!

Coral Dolphin's Red Hot Cinnamon. Odd undernote.

Candledippers' Bonsai. Beautiful!

Cheryl's Mulberry. Another good one.

Tarthound back in the house........... :)

Merlot by Crosscreek melting....nice!

Jesse, my DS went to Vanderbilt Children's Hospital yesterday and will be admitted over Spring Break. ...thank GOD!! He has Epilepsy and it has run wild. I am guessing puberty?...or??

Have a great evening y'all.

Tarthound

I lit a blue candle for your DS, Tarthound.

Besides my current candle assortment, I just put on:

HoT - Caramel & Brown Sugar Cheesecake

Bissy's Boutique - Nutcracker

Well, I just had to clean up a big mess, I busted out the AMS Red Velvet Cake chunky votives which were the cutest things ever, and put them in my sconce, and settled down on the couch and fell asleep. When I woke up, they had dripped over the sides of the holders and on to the floor. So, a little ironing with the paper bag and it's all cleaned up. On the plus side, they smell quite nice... not LOL red velvet cake nice, but still pretty good. I will reorder, that's for sure.

And Tarthound, I sure hope your DS is ok, I have had several kids whose epileptic episodes worsen during puberty, and they have always done better after some med adjustments. Those darn hormones mess with some more than others. Let us know how it goes, we will be thinking about you.

Anyway, sent the kiddos off with the grandparents, and getting ready to go out for Anniversary #8! :)

Tarthound....glad to see you back! Vanderbuilt is a wonderful Hospital. I live about 30 minutes away from the Hospital. Hope your son is doing better.

Happy Anniversary Darling!

Melting Cup of Joe Pumpkin from EW. Yum!! Very Good!

I changed out the BR & K melters for:

K - Belissima Blueberry - Spotted Hog - A very nice scent - I wasn't liking the Jolly Rancher Apple from AMS all that much

BR - Lilac - PI - This one is one of my favorites from PI, an excellent strong true floral scent - Too soon to tell yet if the scent strength has diminished like it has with the First Bloom

Still have Heat Wave from CFTKR going in the LR

I'm also now burning my Colonial medium 2 wick jar of White Rose Truffle in the bath.

Have a good night everyone.

I won't be around for most of the day tomorrow as we're taking DP's two nephews to the circus tomorrow - both of them are 5 and a handful, but cute.

tarthound - I hope your DS feels better. Will light a blue for him.

Darling - Happy Anniversary! Have fun.