The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

Final melts of the day are:

K - Green Clover & Aloe - CFTKR - A nice strong fresh green scent

LR - Downy Lavender Vanilla - Blue Gecko - This one is nice and strong but there is just something about it that I can't quite put my finger on that's making me not love it - I put it in the LR deliberately because no one will be in there to smell it :shock:

BR - Spell Weaver - Can-Do - This is one strong and awesome scent. I'm loving this one!

Changed to Red Velvet Cake from Missy's. The oatmeal raisin cookie was good but did not last but a couple of hours.

Good evening everybody.

Started up AMS Orange Cranberry. Very nice, very fresh. The throw is a little light so far, but I just put it on so I'm probably being a little unfair.

Gail - I want scent and I want it now! :lol:

I'm melting Truffles from Scentsy. It smells great with the brownies I have in the oven! :lol:

Just getting home for the day :lol:

I'm starting doodle bug in the kitchen, bedrooms and living room. its such a happy upbeat scent. one of my new favorites.

I'm finishing my order from cross creek tomorrow. Can anyone give me some suggestions on the best scents to order????? THANKS!

For those of you with spread sheets, do you give scents a letter or number grade or just mark them with something like "reorder-yes" or "reorder-no"? Just curious...

Gail

Mine is reorder yes/no with a space for comments. My very favorite ones are in red font to stand out from the others.

Itty Bitty Bikini - Cheryl's.

Midnight Bamboo - Candledippers

Mulberry - Coral Dolphin

I'm finishing my order from cross creek tomorrow. Can anyone give me some suggestions on the best scents to order????? THANKS!

Two of my favorites are Apple Berry Crumble and Cinnamon Roll.

Two of my favorites are Apple Berry Crumble and Cinnamon Roll.

Thanks Cyn, great segueway. I just started melting CrossCreek's Apple Berry Crumble, and yes, it is delightful!

I'm starting doodle bug in the kitchen, bedrooms and living room. its such a happy upbeat scent. one of my new favorites.

I just got an order last week. I haven't melted any yet. They are all great, but my favorites based on cold sniff are: Banana Split, Peach Smoothie, Fresh Baked Bread, Apple Berry Crumble, Cinnamon Roll, Kiwi Chamomile and Old Fashioned Banana Pudding. :oops:

Denimsway, I spent a bit of time corresponding with Deana at CrossCreek. Here is the list of mostly bakery/foodie scents that Deana confirmed were very strong in her opinion:

Apple Berry Crumble

Banana Caramel Drizzle

Bear Claws

Birthday Cake

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies

Boo Berry Cupcakes

Bushels of Fun

Caramel Cheesecake

Caramel Pecan Pie

Caramel Sticky Buns

Celtic Moonspice

Cinnamon Crunch Cake

Cinnamon Noel Cookies

Cinnamon Roll

Cinnamon Strudel

Coconut Cupcake

Frosted Cherry Cupcakes

Ginger Noel Cookies

Grammy’s Zucchini Bread

Hershey’s Chocolate

Iced Lemon Biscotti

Lemon Pound Cake

Maple Pecan Streusel

Nana’s Apple Butter

Nanny’s Country Pound Cake

Paradise

Pecan Carmel Taffy

Pink Sugar Cake

Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake

Long Island Pastry

Kentucky Bourban Ball

White Cake

Oreo Cookies

I have only melted four so far (Apple Berry Crumble, Maple Pecan Streusel, Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies and Paradise), and they have all been excellent.

Hope this helps.

Let us know when you try Cinnamon Roll, Lana and Monalissa. It is soooo good!

Others I like: Caribbean Pear, Chestnuts & Brown Sugar.

I really loved Kiwi Chamomille, Green Tea Cucumber and Pink Sugar. and also something with Honey.

Salty Sea air is also a good one and lasts forever.

It just depends on your taste Denim. Check out one of the Crosscreek threads, and I'm sure you can find quite a few to order. Her bakery scents are my favorites, but there are many other very good scents too.

All of her scents are good throwers, last long, and are easy to clean. Have fun ordering!

Some of my evening melts are Busy Bee's Frosty Pine (not throwing too well), and CP's Pumpkin Souffle (a real wiiner).

Good morning all!

First melts of the day are:

K - Honey Coco Mango - AMS - This one is ok but I'm not liking the coconut part

LR - Still finishing up the Downy Lavender Vanilla from Blue Gecko and it's actually nicer than I thought at first

BR - Spell Weaver - Can-Do - I shut this one off last night because it was so strong, so now I am finishing this one up too - Awesome blend of patchouli and sandalwood and a new favorite

Also burning Colonial Candle's Pink Peony medium two wick oval jar in the bath and it's awesome too.

Morning!

Melting CFTKR's Watermelon Martini

CFTKR's Moonlight Walk.....both are nice

Deminsway....some good one's I've tried from Crosscreek....orange sherbet,pink sugar cake,fresh fruit slices,white peach,pineapple smoothie,bear claws,buttercream frosting,buttercream vanilla...just to name a few :P There are many more too!

cyngreen...your avatar is very cute!

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THOSE SCENT SUGGESTIONS! I am going to start working on my order now. This is my first order from Crosscreek. I can't wait to get them!!!

Thismorning I am melting Coconut Lime Verbena from Can-Do.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THOSE SCENT SUGGESTIONS! I am going to start working on my order now. This is my first order from Crosscreek. I can't wait to get them!!!

Thismorning I am melting Coconut Lime Verbena from Can-Do.

AHHH!! My eyes, my eyes!!!!! :P

Happy Friday everyone. We are having our septic pumped today, so maybe things will work a little better around here. We have so much ground water and the drainage isn't great so we'll see. I am melting EW-My Best Friend and AMs votive--Fun in the Sun. I hope everyone has a good morning.

Good morning everyone!

I have melting in 2 different warmers Monkey Toots from CFTKR. I just had to order those out of curiosity and I am liking them!

Happy Friday!!