The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

I got my Pure Integrity replacement order today so I decided to try out their products right away as soon as everything warmed up.

K - Gardenia - PI - This replacement smells better and stronger than the first clamshell I got so it wasn't my nose

LR - Summer Bouquet - PI - This one is also stronger than it was the first time - it's not super strong but I can now smell it when I walk into my living room and I'm glad because it's a nice scent

BR - First Bloom - PI - This was a freebie that I was sent after my conversation with the owner of PI (Jeff) and it is very strong and a really nice scent.

I'm also burning the replacement small PI Jasmine jar in the bath and I can actually smell it now, which only means that something was indeed wrong with the first one.

I still have to try the replacement Rose and the other freebies (Lavender, Lilac and Woodstock) that Jeff was nice enough to send me.

I am much happier now. [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare]

I'm starting late today. I walked this morning then hit a new store called the Christmas Shop that has everything but Christmas. My friend is working there so I got her discount. :P

This afternoon's melts are Ten Digits-Cashmere(DH said it smells like Old spice) and Beaded Hemp-Baton Rouge. This is one I know I will love right off after only 5 minutes melting.

OMG, Katz, that is so funny about that Christmas Shop, I went to the YC Flagship store last summer, and we went to that store at the mall. I thought that it was a Christmas Store, but like you said, NOT ONE XMAS ITEM. It was the funniest thing!

Hello Everybody,

Today I have been melting Fudge Nut Brownie again from AMS -- love this one. I am also melting Vanilla Cinnamon and Cinnamon Buns from Old Virginia. I mixed these two in the same melter and it smells great.

I am also burning Espresso Brownie from Candles by Victoria. I absolutely love Victoria's candles, they burn so well and are always nice and strong.

:P

CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A PLACE TO BUY GOOD STRONG VOTIVES??

The chunky votives I got from Angel Made Scents (AMS) have been great and scent my whole bathroom strongly and I have another dozen coming with my current order. I haven't yet tried her regular votives but I'm sure those are good too.

THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW. I'M PUTTING AN ORDER IN WITH HER NOW!!

Does anyone ever order from Tuscaderos anymore???

The last time I did it was one of her sales and it took 6 months to get the order and they all went iin the trash. Not sure what she did with the oil, but it sure wasn't in the tarts.....and I'm not talking a small order either.

The last time I did it was one of her sales and it took 6 months to get the order and they all went iin the trash. Not sure what she did with the oil, but it sure wasn't in the tarts.....and I'm not talking a small order either.

And I was going to try some scents from her because of the LARGE scent selection but after that review I will pass! I'll give Blue Moon a try instead as she has a large scent list too.

I ordered last spring, and really liked a few of the scents, and with a list like they have, I may just place an order. I just shot them an e-mail asking about the TAT on ebay vs their web site. I do recall waiting an unreasonable amount of time through their web page.

Just added CCCC's Love Spell to today's scents.

Vanilla Sugar Seduction from Bella's downstairs in the main living areas and French Kiss from Scentsy upstairs in the loft. Hope everyone's day is going well!

mpfand - what did U think of the Vanilla Sugar Seduction? Someone else on here (can't remember who-sorry! [smilie=th_wave] ) really liked it. Is it a must have?

Melting CandleDippers Nana's Sugar Cookies

Finally getting a chance to sit back and relax to enjoy my scents. It has been crazy here.

Tomorrow isn't much better. My son and daughter are coming home from college for a few days. The entire family is coming over tomorrow night to see them. I am making pizza.

Tonight's scents are-

CCCC Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

CCCC Our Secret Recipe

These are very strong but good.

Burning some candles-

YC Shortbread Cookie (2)

WG Snickerdoodle

Have lots of goodies burning & melting.

Illuminations Cinnamon Bark jar candle

Polka Dot Candle's Autumn Spice votive

Cinnamon Coffee - Nene's

and in kitchen....AMS snickerdoodle tart and snickerdoodle candle......house smells WONDERFUL [smilie=th_wave]

I finally changed scents for:

K - Sage & Citrus - AMS - This is an awesome clean fresh scent

LR - Trying out my replacement Rose from PI which smells much better - I've come to the conclusion that those original PI melts must have been old so I'm glad they replaced everything

BR - Torrential Rains - AMS - This is a better version of the scent - I didn't like the one from GHBT because it smelled very muddled and it wasn't as strong

I'm getting ready to light up CFTKR's Mulled Cider.

Thanks to the lovely Sillysmom I found a wonderful orthopedic doctor. He calmed my worries about my back problem and even gave me an MRI (sounds weird but I'd been hoping to get one to put the kabash on my worries). I'll have the radiologist's results on Thursday (please keep your fingers crossed for me my wonderful candle buddies).

So good to hear that LLVV!! I've got my fingers crossed and I'm sure everyone else does too!

Tonight it's Cool Water by AMS. Smells wonderful!!